• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 03, 2017, 09:57:25 PM
hanging in Tijuana "impotence clinics" ..
pay 15 pesos, led to a dark room with this hanging on the wall illuminated by an Alien Head lamp..
hey, don't laugh....they say it will rise the dead !
THat pic.  Coffee cups.  Internet.  Profits.  I will say no more

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 11:34:33 AM
DAMN WE"RE GOOD!!!! 

PRAISE MV!

https://youtu.be/Oq6e6fPP2ho
WOW. Did he just said that he can control his PAIN. lol What a fuckturd. The reason he has not got his meds is because the doctors know that he is faking it. I do not think that he can hurt anyone unless he falls on them.

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on July 04, 2017, 08:23:51 PM
What makes me mad is that Falkie lies a lot. I can prove where i lived. If falkie ever does his homework he will know the truth. I have told falkie that the trolls troll him because he puts out all of his info out on line. This was a about two years ago. He makes it too easy. I offer to give him a tour where I work and all of the info that he wants like Where i lived in the past and the like. He just cant handle the truth. He is in his own world.

Sorry, Damon.  I don't see the prob.  Who gives a fuck where you live?

damon

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on July 05, 2017, 11:49:56 AM
Sorry, Damon.  I don't see the prob.  Who gives a fuck where you live?
Falkie claims that I never lived in roseville. I from there. I know most people really do not care. I am sorry yorkshire pudiphile.

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 05, 2017, 10:12:24 AM
damn, don't you know anything ?
even IF you send cash, check, money order, or gold....
to his po box
Casa SENDA
or Paypal
DO NOT FORGET IT COST FALKIE 2.9 % plus 30 CENTS TO GET HIS MONEY ....SO ADD IT ON CHEAP ASS !

So when I send in 35 cents, as a routine donation, it doesn't help the big guyFat One?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 05, 2017, 10:38:29 AM
Oh boy, looks like there is a newbie who is about to be taught a harsh lesson about suggesting that Falkie sell some of his things to raise needed funds, you know, like most people would...

Haha, you called it

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on July 05, 2017, 11:53:29 AM
So when I send in 35 cents, as a routine donation, it doesn't help the big guyFat One?

We enjoy hearing of all donations to George, no matter how small, and if sewergab enjoys it, it helps George.  Nothing else really matters IMO.

Norm

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 11:56:55 AM
We enjoy hearing of all donations to George, no matter how small, and if sewergab enjoys it, it helps George.  Nothing else really matters IMO.

I don't do PayPal but I just sent off my donation envelope to Ferry street. Always willing and ready to help a man who can will off pain with just his mind. Amazing powers and good luck at the doctors Mr Senda,

From your friends at Sewergobble..

PS: Oh and by the way, I'm a retired locksmith and noticed you have a handle knob on your front door, get rid of it. The door is easily drilled and the handle opened with a screwdriver or anything you can stick thru the drilled hole to push up or down the handle. Those handle type door knobs are fine for inside but I'd never use one on my front door. Good luck.  -Harold

https://youtu.be/33SM0P-fSoI

Quote from: Norm on July 05, 2017, 12:33:14 PM
I don't do PayPal but I just sent off my donation envelope to Ferry street. Always willing and ready to help a man who can will off pain with just his mind. Amazing powers and good luck at the doctors Mr Senda,

From your friends at Sewergobble..

PS: Oh and by the way, I'm a retired locksmith and noticed you have a handle knob on your front door, get rid of it. The door is easily drilled and the handle opened with a screwdriver or anything you can stick thru the drilled hole to push up or down the handle. Those handle type door knobs are fine for inside but I'd never use one on my front door. Good luck.  -Harold

https://youtu.be/33SM0P-fSoI

Falkie sleeps with the door open. Not only does he do this, but he also gets on the internet and informs everyone of this fact. Really doesn't matter what door handle he has sense the door is open.

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 05, 2017, 01:35:59 PM
Falkie sleeps with the door open. Not only does he do this, but he also gets on the internet and informs everyone of this fact. Really doesn't matter what door handle he has sense the door is open.

That's right but he 'locks' his screen door. A screen door built so cheap a sharp fingernail could slice it open to allow a person to gain entry into De la Senda Palace of Pleasure.....

3OctaveFart

Locksmith is a noble profession. A lot of respect for that craft.

I'm not donating a red cent but I hope Senda gets better.

I hope the Hospital doctors get tired of his FAT ASS showing up every week telling them how to practice medicine !
I am unable to understand HOW California ALLOWS SUCH BLATANT ABUSE OF THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM !
THE FAT ASS SHOULD BE PUT IN A CAREFULLY MONITORED PROGRAM !

*IDIOTS, LIKE FALKIE, ARE CALLED FREQUENT WELFARE FLYERS IN MY STATE AND A FEW PHYSICIANS COMPLAINING IS ALL IT TAKES !!!!

damon

From Falkie channel

carl cargo1 hour ago
Hello George, I believe that there's a misconception regarding my intentions. When I attempted to donate to your PayPal, I received that "fraud" message. However, I don't appreciate that you would attack your fans on your videos, especially a fan that would have sent you an iPad Air 2. I just came back from a company meeting and saw that you attacked me in this video. I hope you understand that not everyone wants to send harm your way. Finally, I'd like to withdraw my offer on the iPad Air 2 as I wouldn't want to give it to someone that would create a video to cause harm towards an individual. Your "trolls" were successful because you lost a free iPad Air 2, a loyal fan, and respect. I'm giving this device to my son as it'll bring him joy.

falkie,
FACE IT...
YOUR FAT ASS IS THE REASON FOR YOUR BACK LEG AND FOOT PAIN
YOUR FILTHY APARTMENT IS THE REASON FOR YOUR SINUS AND BREATHING PROBLEMS
YOUR LACK OF DENTAL HYGIENE IS THE REASON FOR YOUR TEETH INFECTIONS AND ABSCESSES YOUR DIET IS THE REASON FOR YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACT PROBLEMS
IN SHORT, YOU FAT ASS...YOU ARE THE PROBLEM !!!

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 05, 2017, 03:05:15 PM
I hope the Hospital doctors get tired of his FAT ASS showing up every week telling them how to practice medicine !
I am unable to understand HOW California ALLOWS SUCH BLATANT ABUSE OF THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM !
THE FAT ASS SHOULD BE PUT IN A CAREFULLY MONITORED PROGRAM !

*IDIOTS, LIKE FALKIE, ARE CALLED FREQUENT WELFARE FLYERS IN MY STATE AND A FEW PHYSICIANS COMPLAINING IS ALL IT TAKES !!!!
Falkie is just one of many reasons that California is failing.  I will help someone who really needs help because anyone of us could need help one day. But someone like Falkie who is just milking the system is just LOCO. The system as a whole needs to be fixed. I think that we can come up with some good ideas to fix the problems from the local to the National level. One Idea is to vote need people into office who can fix the problems. For California, lets vote the people out of office in Sacramento and put new people in who has the BALLS to make changes for the better.

Quote from: damon on July 05, 2017, 03:18:34 PM
Falkie is just one of many reasons that California is failing.  I will help someone who really needs help because anyone of us could need help one day. But someone like Falkie who is just milking the system is just LOCO. The system as a whole needs to be fixed. I think that we can come up with some good ideas to fix the problems from the local to the National level. One Idea is to vote need people into office who can fix the problems. For California, lets vote the people out of office in Sacramento and put new people in who has the BALLS to make changes for the better.
Trump should build "that wall"..
BUT WALL OFF CALIFORNIA ALSO !
damn, NO way Pittsburgh, PA wants his sorry WELFARE ASS !

Falkie should use the more "ACCURATE"...THE WELFARE QUEEN OF CALIFORNIA BORN IN PITTSBURGH, BUT THEIR WELFARE DOESNT PAY AS WELL AND PENNSYLVANIA DOESNT TOLERATE LAZY STATE TEET SUCKERS LIKE ME..SO I LIVE IN MARTINEZ CALIFORNIA GUY(tm)

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 05, 2017, 03:21:41 PM
Trump should build "that wall"..
BUT WALL OFF CALIFORNIA ALSO !
damn, NO way Pittsburgh, PA wants his sorry WELFARE ASS !
Or at least build a wall around the Bay area and LA county. Plus we could put Falkie on angel island in the san fran bay.

Norm

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 05, 2017, 02:13:21 PM
Locksmith is a noble profession. A lot of respect for that craft.

I'm not donating a red cent but I hope Senda gets better.

Locksmith 'Wayne Winton' has some excellent videos on YouTube, I've picked up lots of good tips and highly recommend him for keeping up on the latest lock related issues

https://youtu.be/fCuOv0G7YA8

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 05, 2017, 03:37:22 PM
hey Falkie,
heard from Fifi lately ?

I guess Falkie's visit to the doc was successful, he's uploaded new videos from his bank opening up new offerings to his royal highness...

3OctaveFart

Norm, I arrived home with a preggo wife a few years back to a jammed lock at 12:30 a.m.  The young guy they sent out (who would accept cash only, and I didn’t blame him one bit) made a pretty penny off what was 15-minute job, tops, and I have had a lot of admiration since.

It seems to require a native intelligence and not just a knowledge of maintenance mechanics. It is also a recession-proof vocation. Thank you for the vid.

Well our hero is fine.  Just a normal day - swing by the bank [I'm sure the folks down at the Wells Fargo just love it when he swings by],
films the opening of the latest useless crap from Amazon, and oh - a trip to the ER.  No big whup.   

I was actually a little concerned  - I know better............    :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ucbgFeWnqM

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 05, 2017, 06:22:43 PM
Not sure if this pre or post bank?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwhTAz-Nwdo

I wonder who all the haters are who are always telling George there's nothing wrong with him?  We sewergabbers are always telling him all the things that are wrong with him.  He must have some other haters somewhere.

WhiteCrow

George... Glad to see you are in good spirits and joked that the hospital transport bed/cart is faster than Sweet Kathy's Pruis.

Hope you are released soon and can resume your YouTube broadcasting career!

Love and Praise The Big Guy

Laurakinch

I studied for a year to be a nurse but realized I couldn't deal with lazy slobs like him who eat themselves into ill health then expect drs and nurses to fix them. And you just know it stunk in there after he left. They probably had to fumigate the exam room after he shucked his shit crusted shorts. Fucking pig