• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

NewStar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 17, 2017, 08:43:00 PM
I'm a "straight" shooter...No worries.. I can bore the pants off anyone.

AssCrow I hope you remove ,the feathers, from your ass before the firing.

WOTR

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 17, 2017, 03:36:01 PM
"Calm" is right.  It's downright eerie.  Is there nothin' goin' down 'n Martinez this evenin?'

The George Senda Showâ,,¢
Martinez Tonightâ,,¢

Anythin?'

I suppose that this is a lot like "it's a wonderful life."  So many on this very thread have wished for a world that is "Falkie free"... Where he was never born, or where he dies in the immediate future.

Look upon this thread and behold a world where "the general musings of Falkie 2013" no longer has a "Falkie" providing any new material...

WOTR

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 17, 2017, 04:45:56 PM
New Star..Are you Daggit?

One trick pony vs two trick pony vs one trick pony vs beating a dead horse. And the cats need herding before they starve.. Donations accepted
I can't help but feel that Newstar is (the)ONE of the newest members of Bellgab.

WhiteCrow

Burgh Unboxing was brilliant.  Thanks George. 

Happy it wasn't box burning.

The Anal Retentive Boyz could learn a thing or two about burning #2 from the Big Guy.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on March 17, 2017, 11:32:12 PM
I can't help but feel that Newstar is (the)ONE of the newest members of Bellgab.

He does seem to project a very similar Brown Aura.. ..both are full of it..

WhiteCrow

Hot new topic for George's show or a YouTube video!

Why are Jesus and the Devil between AKwilly's legs while he is taking a poo into his wood stove? 

Is it Paranormal or Biblical?

Big Chicken

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 18, 2017, 03:42:28 PM

Why are Jesus and the Devil between AKwilly's legs while he is taking a poo into his wood stove? 

Whoa Baby!  Whoa!

It is obviously Biblical.   By going Poo into an instrument as noble as a Garland Wood Stove, Willy  has
(unwittingly - I am quite sure) triggered the Abomination of Desolation  Just check out the latest
Rapture Index - it is through the damn roof.

Now it has never been clear if the Abomination occurs Pre-Tribulation, Mid-Tribulation or Post-Tribulation but
one thing is certain.   The 7 year clock is now running - we just don't know how many sands in the hour glass
are left.

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 18, 2017, 08:01:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vaWtwkhNHg

I feel bad for Kathy. She needed a ride to cross the street and buy bon bons but Patty would not give it to her.

Altho if you require a ride to cross a street perhaps a few fewer bob bons is for the better.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 18, 2017, 06:31:20 PM
I feel bad for Kathy. She needed a ride to cross the street and buy bon bons but Patty would not give it to her.

Altho if you require a ride to cross a street perhaps a few fewer bob bons is for the better.

Hater!!! Did you watch the video of Senda walking across Watt Avenue in Sacramento? Its part of the lengthy video of him going to a woo woo con there. He took the Amtrak, travelled by Lightrail and bus. He complains about people talking and pants out of breath after waddling ten yards.

WhiteCrow

Our Falkie is the purest thing here on hate Bellgab.  He is real, shows us his pad, shares his life with us.  I miss the big guy.  Takes guts to do what he does and I don't care what you all say Falkie covers the paranormal better than any of us could.  Falkie and Coke..."Its the real thing."

Love All plus Justin

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 18, 2017, 06:45:07 PM
Our Falkie is the purest thing here on hate Bellgab.  He is real, shows us his pad, shares his life with us.  I miss the big guy.  Takes guts to do what he does and I don't care what you all say Falkie covers the paranormal better than any of us could.  Falkie and Coke..."Its the real thing."

Love All plus Justin

Eh? He just reiterates what he's read or heard. The end.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 18, 2017, 06:48:55 PM
Eh? He just reiterates what he's read or heard. The end.

name another "expert" that didn't do the same?  Oh wait...Ed Dames.  Right.  I stand corrected.  When there's no proof of anything.. it's all just what someone read or heard..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 18, 2017, 06:51:13 PM
name another "expert" that didn't do the same?  Oh wait...Ed Dames.  Right.  I stand corrected.  When there's no proof of anything.. it's all just what someone read or heard..
All woo woo is woo woo. I'm just pointing out Senda isn't anything special.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 18, 2017, 06:31:20 PM

So sweet that George took the time and carefully change his background scenery with St Patty's Day decorations..

Thinking of the Big Guy  buying them and deciding where to place the decorations should warm anyone's​ cold heart.

Admire passion!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 18, 2017, 07:01:58 PM
All woo woo is woo woo. I'm just pointing out Senda isn't anything special.

Maybe not "anything special" in a worldly larger context.

But for us he is very special!

Love George

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 18, 2017, 03:42:28 PM

I think those legs belong to the googly eyed girl, not willy.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 18, 2017, 06:40:27 PM
Hater!!! Did you watch the video of Senda walking across Watt Avenue in Sacramento? Its part of the lengthy video of him going to a woo woo con there. He took the Amtrak, travelled by Lightrail and bus. He complains about people talking and pants out of breath after waddling ten yards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krvdAqxslJA

1:07 mark:  "...so it's going to be a half an hour before I...(exhales)...get to get the next bus and do more fun walking.  (Winded) Thank you, Kathy, for doing this to me...(withering)...uhh."

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 18, 2017, 07:32:21 PM
I think those legs belong to the googly eyed girl, not willy.

Very interesting...hmmm.. I think it's been a long long time since you saw a Man that is well built and has muscular legs.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 18, 2017, 07:39:31 PM

1:07 mark:  "...so it's going to be a half an hour before I...(exhales)...get to get the next bus and do more fun walking.  (Winded) Thank you, Kathy, for doing this to me...(withering)...uhh."

Good thing he was walking downhill at the time. OBVIOUSLY George is MUCH better at live, on the scene reporting, than he is at "Paranormal Advice".

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 18, 2017, 07:43:51 PM
Very interesting...hmmm.. I think it's been a long long time since you saw a Man that is well built and has muscular legs.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

WRONG, I watched THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beAsXnpqUuI

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 18, 2017, 07:44:07 PM
Good thing he was walking downhill at the time. OBVIOUSLY George is MUCH better at live, on the scene reporting, than he is at "Paranormal Advice".

Dear Brig, why do you and others always try to define and are critics of George based on your personal bias,  narrow beliefs and likes/dislikes?

George is "real" special... Rest of us are slithering  slugs hiding behind avatars and keyboards.

Praise George... encourage passion..It's rare..

Eh Sluggos?

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 18, 2017, 07:56:06 PM
Dear Brig, why do you and others always try to define and are critics of George based on your personal bias,  narrow beliefs and likes/dislikes?

George is "real" special... Rest of us are slithering  slugs hiding behind avatars and keyboards.

Praise George... encourage passion..It's rare..

Eh Sluggo?

It's a big internet, there's plenty of room for both the real, funny George, and the paranormal George.  Why can't he do two different kinds of shows to satisfy all his vast diversity of fans around the world? Surely there's plenty of him to go around?  And there's no doubt he has the time...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 18, 2017, 08:06:16 PM

It's a big internet, there's plenty of room for both the real, funny George, and the paranormal George.  Why can't he do two different kinds of shows to satisfy all his vast diversity of fans around the world? Surely there's plenty of him to go around?  And there's no doubt he has the time...

All I read above is boxes you want to put George in..

How about some kind words of encouragement... Eh?

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 18, 2017, 08:12:32 PM
All I read above is boxes you want to put George in..

How about some kind words of encouragement... Eh?

If George was smart, he would take every opportunity.  More Views, more dollars.  He should be on the Trainwreck, Martinez Tonight, The George Senda Show, EODR, he should be on the air every chance he gets.

...and you call yourself a banker..... 8)

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 18, 2017, 08:13:30 PM
If George was smart, he would take every opportunity.  More Views, more dollars.  He should be on the Trainwreck, Martinez Tonight, The George Senda Show, EODR, he should be on the air every chance he gets.

...and you call yourself a banker)

I wonder if WhiteCrow has ever used the phrase "Thanks for coming" at his bank?

dipp

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 18, 2017, 07:39:31 PM

Poor George

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 18, 2017, 08:13:30 PM

...and you call yourself a banker..... 8)

George is not smart, at all. But if he was he would take advantage of YouTube SuperChat.

It is a live chat but it lets you donate if you want to make a comment that gets highlighted and pinned. The posts would drive him nuts but that would make even more people pay to do it.