• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 12, 2015, 07:05:10 PM

By the way, do * I tell you how to spend YOUR money ?
Except for maybe BDubb who desperately needs new equipment or a Geek Squad guy or something. ;)

Knock it off !

Bellgab and Falkie are driving me nutzo, wacky crazy....

Last night in a dream:
I woke up and it was dark out.
Got out of bed and walked over to a window, I looked out of my window into a window of a neighbor's house.
Through the neighbor's window I could see a giantic dimly lighted room, that had very expensive furnishings.
In the room there was an open closet door, with bright lime green and computer monitor lights streaming out into the dimly lighted room.
I changed my postion sighlty, so I could peer into a closet.
Inside the very small closet was Falkie's YouTube video studio.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 12, 2015, 07:05:10 PM

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Art Bell Quits, George Noory, & Not A Morning Animal ! !!!

By the way, do * I tell you how to spend YOUR money ?
Except for maybe BDubb who desperately needs new equipment or a Geek Squad guy or something. ;)

Knock it off !

all I am saying is that for a guy who claimed he couldn't afford grapefruit or to eat healthy, he shouldn't be spending his limited funds on computer equipment.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 13, 2015, 06:56:40 PM
Bellgab and Falkie are driving me nutzo, wacky crazy....

Last night in a dream:
I woke up and it was dark out.
Got out of bed and walked over to a window, I looked out of my window into a window of a neighbor's house.
Through the neighbor's window I could see a giantic dimly lighted room, that had very expensive furnishings.
In the room there was an open closet door, with bright lime green and computer monitor lights streaming out into the dimly lighted room.
I changed my postion sighlty, so I could peer into a closet.
Inside the very small closet was Falkie's YouTube video studio.

It's all done with mirrors.  ;)

But in the meantime here's the FIRST episode of my new podcast.

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.podbean.com/e/the-guy-from-pittsburghs-podcast-episode-1-1423889097/

I hope it's not too bad.
I'm always wondering whether or not I do a good or a crappy job with the stuff I do.
Self doubt I guess. Or maybe modesty or embarassment, I dunno.

[attachment deleted by admin]

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 13, 2015, 10:50:38 PM
It's all done with mirrors.  ;)

But in the meantime here's the FIRST episode of my new podcast.

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.podbean.com/e/the-guy-from-pittsburghs-podcast-episode-1-1423889097/

I hope it's not too bad.
I'm always wondering whether or not I do a good or a crappy job with the stuff I do.
Self doubt I guess. Or maybe modesty or embarassment, I dunno.

Your podcast was pretty good, learned a few things. ....#PayArtBell ...LOL

3OctaveFart

Well done, Falkie. Listening while I clean the kitchen.

Stick to your wheelhouse, dude . . . nobody knows more about talk radio than you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 13, 2015, 10:50:38 PM

Really? I see.

BTW, I used to print by the 1000's the 'I want to believe poster' you have up... I reckon I made quite a bit of money from that poster alone.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Azzerae on February 14, 2015, 04:16:28 PM
Falkie, how do you make money?

My minions in Pahrump lift it out of Art's wallet while he's sleeping and drug the cats with kitty treats and catnip so as to defeat his early warning system.
The minions get a very miniscule ... err ... small cut.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 11, 2015, 03:27:30 AM
There's a difference between constructive criticism and mean spirtedness and outright hatred...

In real life maybe, not on BellGab.

C'mon, yew know that

Falkie2013

Well here's something else people can choose to criticize me for  ( or not, the choice is yours ).

My second podcast is up !

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.podbean.com/e/the-guy-from-pittsburghs-podcast-episode-1/

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( TM ) My 2nd Podcast Is Up On Podbean.com!

I've been spending too MUCH time in this chair I think.

Falkie2013

Just in :

TERROR IN DENMARK
Copenhagen police say they killed 'person of interest' in shootout

BREAKING NEWS: Copenhagen police say they killed a 'person of interest' in a shootout near a train station hours after two attacks in the capital left two dead and five police officers wounded; Danish authorities say they are investigating whether the person is behind both attacks.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/15/denmark-shootings-copenhagen-police-say-killed-person-interest-in-shootout-at/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/14/europe/denmark-shooting/index.html

Another shooting incident in Copenhagen
One civilian dead and two officers hit by gunfire at a synagogue near Nørreport

http://www.cphpost.dk/news/another-shooting-incident-in-copenhagen.12664.html

Danish police shoot dead man in train station

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/11413226/Copenhagen-shooting-during-debate-on-Islam.html

AZZERAE

Falkie, you are a peculiar man.

And I am not a "Morning Animal" either.

Who

Quote from: Azzerae on February 14, 2015, 04:16:28 PM
Falkie, how do you make money?

He does it by posting every detail of his life on discussion forums, staying up all night talking to trolls on the phone and by posting videos on YouTube.

And he makes it look so effortless.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 16, 2015, 12:42:01 PM
He does it by posting every detail of his life on discussion forums, staying up all night talking to trolls on the phone and by posting videos on YouTube.

And he makes it look so effortless.

It is isn't it? This time next year he'll be a millionaire...Maybe.

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2015, 12:44:13 PM

It is isn't it? This time next year he'll be a millionaire...Maybe.

It is an interesting formula for success.  I had never heard of him until I registered for Bellgab on December 14, 2014.  In a little over two months on Bellgab I have learned his real name, that he lives in San Francisco (including video tours of the neighborhood), what he has in his refrigerator, the source of his income and . . . well, there's no need to go on.  Any regular Bellgabber knows the story of Falkie's life.  I think it's safe to say I've learned more about Falkie than I have about the vast majority of  people I have known my entire life - just from reading Falkie's own words posted on this discussion forum.

But, it's all good.  As, Falkie says, "Art Bell shares details about his life."

Art and Falkie.  They have so much in common.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 16, 2015, 01:09:41 PM
It is an interesting formula for success.  I had never heard of him until I registered for Bellgab on December 14, 2014.  In a little over two months on Bellgab I have learned his real name, that he lives in San Francisco (including video tours of the neighborhood), what he has in his refrigerator, the source of his income and . . . well, there's no need to go on.  Any regular Bellgabber knows the story of Falkie's life.  I think it's safe to say I've learned more about Falkie than I have about the vast majority of  people I have known my entire life - just from reading Falkie's own words posted on this discussion forum.

But, it's all good.  As, Falkie says, "Art Bell shares details about his life."

Art and Falkie.  They have so much in common.

Yes; and he still fails to see the connection between his far too eager to impart personal life and those who say they're his friends, using that knowledge to take the piss out of him; and he doesn't see that is what they're doing either. I have differences with Falkie, but I don't pretend to be his friend either.

Falkie2013

I know precisely what I am doing & my career may be taking a huge leap forward soon but can't divulge why until it happens.
Despite what YOU think, YP, I am most definitely NOT insane, though I will admit to being a bit frazzled at times.
Next step is to set up a call in podcast.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 16, 2015, 03:16:16 PM
I know precisely what I am doing & my career may be taking a huge leap forward soon but can't divulge why until it happens.
Despite what YOU think, YP, I am most definitely NOT insane, though I will admit to being a bit frazzled at times.

I haven't said you're insane. I think you're over eager to impart things I personally wouldn't (or about 90% of people), and you're far too trusting in people who convince you they're your friends, for their own nefarious reasons. But not insane.

3OctaveFart

I assume The Litter Box is no more.

That was short-lived.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2015, 03:20:43 PM

I haven't said you're insane. I think you're over eager to impart things I personally wouldn't (or about 90% of people), and you're far too trusting in people who convince you they're your friends, for their own nefarious reasons. But not insane.

Hey, some people have benign intentions.

SnapT

Nice podcast, Falkie!  I just subscribed and binge-listened to the first two episodes.

Looking forward to it being a call-in show.  Why not use Talkshoe or something?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 16, 2015, 03:16:16 PM

I am sorry but you do not have a career, just a hobby you waste what little money you do have on.

coaster

I'm pretty sure you need to make money to have a career.  Right now it really is just a hobby. But more power to you Falkie, I hope to see you profit in the future doing what you enjoy.

area51drone

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on February 16, 2015, 03:23:42 PM
I assume The Cat Box is no more.

That was short-lived.

Well, this may not quite be true.  Falkie and I are talking about bringing it back, but he has his career to work on at the moment, and I am in the process of building a new house on top of running my business and trying to start a new one.  I just don't have any time right now.

When we do bring it back, it will be a bit different.