• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dark Matter Network Content

Started by Textor, November 22, 2013, 10:44:43 AM

HMC

Quote from: MV on December 04, 2013, 07:46:38 PM
At this time, I should probably limit my comments to the following:

The Spec Sheet was not booted from DMN. I've chosen no longer to be associated with it. We will continue the show, as we have for years, at UFOShip.com.

What a bummer.

NXOEED

Quote from: forgottenpassword on December 04, 2013, 06:42:56 PM
This venture is going to fail anyway.  Podcasts are meant to be on demand not streamed on a website.

I don't know that it'll fail. It certainly has potential. I'd like to see it grow and succeed. I do agree that podcasts are much better when available on demand than streamed. I've not listened to a single live stream on DMR yet. Just being on the site is like an eerie trip back to the late 90s/early 00s, when HTML was still typed into notepad, a single table in the center of the page with Verdana Size="3" was still considered tasteful web design, and "listen online" meant clicking on the Winamp logo. While it's been a nostalgic little ride through memory lane, there's not a whole lot of it that fills me with great hope that we're riding into un-chartered territory. It would be nice if they could at least provide links directly to the feeds themselves rather than just the  podcast websites.

I think the problem is Keith putting shit shows on.

No one wants to associated with some of the shit being broadcast on there.

onan

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 04, 2013, 11:09:49 PM
Com'on man...spill your guts. Enquiring minds want to know. Your sounding all mysterious like a jr. Art Bell!  We need to start a thread and speculate the shit out of the spec sheet. Should be good for a few hundred page thread.

Trust me, there is no big story here. Just some mature discretion over perceived differences.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 04, 2013, 11:09:49 PM
Com'on man...spill your guts. Enquiring minds want to know. Your sounding all mysterious like a jr. Art Bell!  We need to start a thread and speculate the shit out of the spec sheet. Should be good for a few hundred page thread.

I'll explain things on the next Spec Sheet episode.

jazmunda

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes it is a dildo. Wait what were we talking about again? Now I'm craving nicotine and sex. Time for bed. Jazmunda out.

Quote from: onan on December 05, 2013, 05:07:47 AM
... Just some mature discretion over perceived differences.
If only Art had taken this path - might still be on radio.

DanTSX

Quote from: MV on December 04, 2013, 07:46:38 PM
At this time, I should probably limit my comments to the following:

The Spec Sheet was not booted from DMN. I've chosen no longer to be associated with it. We will continue the show, as we have for years, at UFOShip.com.

The Wind No Longer Blows, in the End it was Without Direction. Long Live the Hot Air. 30

DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on December 05, 2013, 06:00:32 AM
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes it is a dildo. Wait what were we talking about again? Now I'm craving nicotine and sex. Time for bed. Jazmunda out.

Freud was right.  Everything boils down to penises and cigars.  Your subconscious rules everything.

Jocko Johnson

MV is winding down folks...just winding and enjoying his little family.  Can somebody pass the mustard?

Murder101

Quote from: forgottenpassword on December 04, 2013, 06:42:56 PM
This venture is going to fail anyway.  Podcasts are meant to be on demand not streamed on a website.
KGRA,Z-talk,Inception Radio Network, Free Thought Radio. Online radio is a thing that works.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on December 03, 2013, 10:09:23 PM
There was a legal issue apparently.

no, there wasn`t.

edit: at least not one where our show is concerned.

bateman

Quote from: MV on December 06, 2013, 12:37:28 AM
no, there wasn`t.

The email Keith sent out must have been about something else then.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: MV on December 06, 2013, 12:37:28 AM
no, there wasn`t.

Pally if u don't tell us wassup we will have to generate another 4-500 pages of speculation on this!

b_dubb

If MV were to es plain everything we'd speculate anyway. Best course of action? Make up a bullshit story about how a MIB came to him in the middle of the night and threatened to have a radioactive Sasquatch rape him

Wouldn't you have done the same? Except for Falkie cause he's into that sort of thing

bateman

Quote from: b_dubb on December 06, 2013, 07:36:43 PM
If MV were to es plain everything we'd speculate anyway. Best course of action? Make up a bullshit story about how a MIB came to him in the middle of the night and threatened to have a radioactive Sasquatch rape him

Wouldn't you have done the same? Except for Falkie cause he's into that sort of thing

OR:

http://youtu.be/CCNcWLJGeGM

BobGrau

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 06, 2013, 04:50:09 PM
Pally if u don't tell us wassup we will have to generate another 4-500 pages of speculation on this!

MV Quits DMN? Oh god.

Juan

Is it time for a "Dark Matter Network Sucks" thread?  Last night I heard some idiot comparing the Mormon missionaries out on their bikes with Scientologists threatening people and the way Fred Phelps sends out representatives from his Westboro Baptist Church.  This is idiocy/insanity even beyond the usual stuff on Coast.

Jocko Johnson

What...MV quit the spec sheet? 
Who said that...I heard it somewhere?!
Is he off the air now?
Does he have a NC?
Does he drive a Lexus?

heater

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 07, 2013, 01:11:59 PM
What...MV quit the spec sheet? 
Who said that...I heard it somewhere?!
Is he off the air now?
Does he have a NC?
Does he drive a Lexus?

yes

jazmunda

I heard MV is being replaced by a guy with a luscious mustache and a speech impediment.

Jocko Johnson

Does the 'stache drip black kiwi shoe polish...he have a forked tongue,  mush mouth, a fruity little nest on his chrome dome that snaps to his scalp, a skull full of oatmeal and reportedly a tiny little limp noodle penis... (well tammy says it's just like 2-3" even when fully ready for action. So can't really call it a penis). Nope, sorry don't know the creep.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on December 07, 2013, 12:26:24 PM
.  This is idiocy/insanity even beyond the usual stuff on Coast.
What do you mean "beyond" the "ususal" stuff?  This IS the usual stuff.  It has been the foundation of c2c ever since the snoortard took over.  Just sayin' . . .

plumwalrus

I hope this is the correct place to post this, but I rather enjoyed The Secret Teachings tonight.