• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on December 01, 2013, 11:27:43 PM
Heh, apparently "the right thing" to George is to stifle opinion. Good to know.

Art's intentions when coming to Sirius/XM were not pure. He has said several times that he would have never come back if George Knapp was the full-time host of C2CAM and he signed on the dotted line well before Oates was booked as a guest, so let's not use that excuse. Although the Dark Matter Radio Network has a few solid shows, the rest of them are awful and exposes the paranormal field for the small, niche market that it is. If Art is to stick with his web exclusive program in 2015, he should keep his expectations low about his base and just try to have some fun in his final years as a broadcaster.

The majority of Art Bell Era C2CAM shows were pretty bad actually.

He was on 6 nights a week for 5+ hours with all the loons in the world calling in.

Rose colored glasses dude.

DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on December 01, 2013, 11:16:18 PM
There's a good possibility that Gnoory on that site is just another one of the many nom de plumes of Sarah as are 98% of the inhabitants in that asylum.

Other way around.

DanTSX

Guys, I'm going to goatse bomb the other site.

Anywon want to try to talk me down off the bridge?

Fuck you jorch

DanTSX

Quote from: DanTSX on December 01, 2013, 11:38:36 PM
Guys, I'm going to goatse bomb the other site.

Anywon want to try to talk me down off the bridge?

Fuck you jorch

What the fuck.  Those cocksuckers fucking banned me already. I was just getting warmed up.

I was about to hit them with the prune brothers.

Meanandnasty

Wooo Hooo!  Mr. Noory has just logged in with his entire fan base. 

Quote from: DanTSX on December 01, 2013, 11:36:53 PM
The majority of Art Bell Era C2CAM shows were pretty bad actually.

He was on 6 nights a week for 5+ hours with all the loons in the world calling in.

Rose colored glasses dude.

I would never say 90's Art Bell didn't have a flawed show. Just the other day I listened to the Harlot episode (23/10/1997) and found a dreadful interview with a musician and multiple ads for gold (just like George today) or health products as well as stupid callers that interrupt the guest, things I tend to forget over the years when the highlights remain. Later on when he would pop in on Coast to Coast on a semi-regular basis he was tired, short-tempered and not fun to listen to whatsoever. As I said before, if he returns I hope it's with good intentions and he's there not to stress over call volume but only tries to put on an interesting and thought provoking program.

DanTSX

Quote from: DanTSX on December 01, 2013, 11:54:19 PM
What the fuck.  Those cocksuckers fucking banned me already. I was just getting warmed up.

I was about to hit them with the prune brothers.

Fucking hell.  banned me again as fast as I could make a new log in.

We'll see who is so smart fucking cunts.

I'll get in there.

Might want to turn off bbcode.  jus' sayin  someone could load a script and have helicopterdicks flying around the screen with a dirty background.

Jnthn932

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 12:06:52 AM
Fucking hell.  banned me again as fast as I could make a new log in.

We'll see who is so smart fucking cunts.

I'll get in there.

Might want to turn off bbcode.  jus' sayin  someone could load a script and have helicopterdicks flying around the screen with a dirty background.
I feel bad laughing at your drinking problem

ziznak

you have to hit them when they are sleepin Dan... just a hint!

DanTSX

Quote from: ziznak on December 02, 2013, 12:12:22 AM
you have to hit them when they are sleepin Dan... just a hint!

They should be sleeping.

Hey man, if there is anything I know how to do, it's to carpet bomb a message board with all sorts of crazy shit.

I have scripts written to absolutely clusterfuck some forums as my Sampson Option.  Horse Dicks, Disco, gore, cartoons, gapes, etc.

DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on December 02, 2013, 12:17:46 AM
IP proxy .... just saying.

Way ahead of you my antipodal friend.

What we know now is that they obviously have some level of forum administration experience.  But not that much.

ziznak

whoa all i did was make an account... used ziz as a username and a similar avatar.  It was sans pizzaroll in respect to the websites wish to be nice to snores.  I didn't even post anything lol.  Thats kinda fucked up yet still I find it hilarious.

ziznak

I only joined so I could discuss the news of the day ya know with the guys and Jorch... I've gone from hilarity to devastation...

DanTSX

Quote from: ziznak on December 02, 2013, 12:41:22 AM
I only joined so I could discuss the news of the day ya know with the guys and Jorch... I've gone from hilarity to devastation...
I only joined to break shit.

Like innocence.

Damn, son. She might know a little more than we think. All in all, she has to be a crazy B to have spent all this time collecting info just to be able to ban people as soon as they show up.

DanTSX

Quote from: CantFindTVRemote on December 02, 2013, 12:51:23 AM
Damn, son. She might know a little more than we think. All in all, she has to be a crazy B to have spent all this time collecting info just to be able to ban people as soon as they show up.

More like anyone who is joining, is probably someone from here anyways.

Even the freaks from the board that casio runs are not going to be welcome over there.

ziznak

Hmmmm... so really she just saw that I used my name from here and on my reputation HERE?? SHE BANNED ME????

b_dubb

lets not start a forum war. they can sell crazy all by themselves. no need to help

She's calling you guys cyber terrorists. :::slowly backs out of room:::

Quote from: b_dubb on December 02, 2013, 01:19:06 AM
lets not start a forum war. they can sell crazy all by themselves. no need to help

You're right, of course. Stoking the fire is inherently childish. But as an anthropologist, I am fascinated by general human nuttery. I will stop now.  :)

The General

Quote from: CantFindTVRemote on December 02, 2013, 01:23:07 AM
You're right, of course. Stoking the fire is inherently childish. But as an anthropologist, I am fascinated by general human nuttery. I will stop now.  :)
how did you know my full name?

retired41

the box is empty. nothing in it.

Falkie2013

I've now listened to 3 of those streams and the only one I've liked so far is the spec sheet.
There was one with 2 guys talking about the little people. on and on about them.
I had to turn it off.
And then there was a woman who kept saying " um " every 5 seconds. I finally clicked off on her too.
Am going to finally listen to Bateman tonight.
I wish Keith would have a way to go back and let us listen to shows we missed instead of only giving us new shows. There's no seeming way to backtrack and catch up.
I've missed shows in part because the last couple of days for some reason, all I want to do is sleep.
I think all the stuff about the car and staying up all night finally caught up with me.
And I've blocked YP.

ziznak

so what country should I make an account from now?

Heather Wade

Quote from: ziznak on December 02, 2013, 01:40:06 AM
so what country should I make an account from now?

You're thinking too small, ziz.  Make an account from another dimension.