• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: ziznak on December 03, 2013, 11:16:56 PM
i communicate through urine... i pee on people.  so whats up anybody down for a hosing?

pudding cmon buddy... yer looking like you could use a thinning out ya know?

The guy in my avatar approves of your communication method.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 04, 2013, 05:39:17 AM
Yeah, the postman has a broken back under all that fan mail he delivers..

Self aggrandising tosser.

And you have no other fucking purpose in life..apart from prop up Toyota.

No shit?

Lets' hope Jazmunda isn't feeling litigious eh?

Son, angry and autistic isn't any way to go through life.  Why don't you go down to the council doc, make an appointment, and let him know how angry you are all of the time.   A little pill in the morning, and one in the evening will make it all sunshine and lollipops.

But he can't help the assburgers though.

Maybe it's not even that.  Maybe you just need to take a good shit.  How much fiber are you getting Son?

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 04, 2013, 05:39:17 AM

Lets' hope Jazmunda isn't feeling litigious eh?

I could use a few box fans to get me through this summer. ;)

DanTSX

The ABQDM thread has become highly insulting, dogmatic, divisive, and self-promoting.

Everyone has a podcast now. 

Everyone is getting on each other's nerve.

We all need some aldous's happy pills or plant material, and chill.

This is what Art has left us. 

We need to go back to hating George without apology or reservation.

Fuck you George
Fuck you Tommy
Fuck the Queen
Fuck you Canada
Fuck you Scotland

Everyone else is cool, I think.

DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 06:37:34 AM

It's summer there now.   Falkie isn't using the fans .  He probably had thirty little space heaters overloading the mains.

Philly is cold this time of year.   I was just there yesterday.

Falkie2013

Quote from: DanTSX on December 04, 2013, 06:43:28 AM
It's summer there now.   Falkie isn't using the fans .  He probably had thirty little space heaters overloading the mains.

Philly is cold this time of year.   I was just there yesterday.

I've been to Philly once. It took months to remove the stench of the place. If you're from Pittsburgh you'll understand the traditional rivalry of the 2 cities and why I make that comment.

But I digress.

No, I'm not using the fans but I am using 1 space heater and I keep forgetting not to run it while I'm cooking something in the microwave because who ever wired this place put the kitchen plugs and the living room plugs along the wall along side of the couch on both ends on the same circuit and if I run the heater and the microwave together, it trips the breaker and I have to turn off the heater and reset the breaker and then go in the kitchen and reset the microwave and start over, AFTER turning off the heater. i have a small heater too but can't find it.

Some on here want me to make 1 minute videos such as yourself. That isn't going to happen. Sorry your attention span is so limited.

Here I talk about something different although I do briefly bring up Noory and Tommy as I discuss news of the weird in the news in recent months.

There's so much stuff out there that is so much better than the " news " Noory brings up, IMHO.

The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm) Discusses News of the Weird !!! ...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 04, 2013, 06:35:53 AM
Son, angry and autistic isn't any way to go through life.  Why don't you go down to the council doc, make an appointment, and let him know how angry you are all of the time.   A little pill in the morning, and one in the evening will make it all sunshine and lollipops.

But he can't help the assburgers though.

Maybe it's not even that.  Maybe you just need to take a good shit.  How much fiber are you getting Son?

Hush...now go and play.

Falkie2013

Quote from: DanTSX on December 04, 2013, 06:31:32 AM

I haven't sat through a single Falkie yewwwwwtube.   10 seconds is all I can take.   Then click the X.

I admit, I put casio's vids on the big screen to creep out the wife while we are cleaning the house.   I tell her that he is the guy that owns the bellgab forum and talks to Art all the time.

Then why even admit you look at them at all ?

After all, no one forces anyone to READ your posts, do they ?
I'm certain there are videos on You Tube far worse than mine.

And to say that Casio is the owner of Bellgab is just plain cruel.
That kid needs some serious help or needs to get laid or something. He puts out some really weird stuff.

DanTSX

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 08:08:19 AM
Then why even admit you look at them at all ?

Nothing Personal man.  I'm not critiquing just saying I haven't seen anything to hold my interest.  Is my attention span short?  No.  But I don't stick around to see of it's going to either.

Casio's bizarre asspergers-addled world reaches out and grabs you though.   Like found footage that one would watch with John Carpenter In a rented hotel ballroom with other bizarre movie aficianados by invite only.

This is how movies like sling blade are born

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 04, 2013, 08:16:50 AM

Why bother posting ?

Because I like that you respond.. It fills me with a deep joy and smug satisfaction...

Falkie2013

The lights remind me a bit of what the Little Dipper look like. Don't know if either constellation can be seen from Australia or not.

UFO sighting, Australia, December 2nd 2013

Falkie2013

Quote from: DanTSX on December 04, 2013, 08:15:42 AM
Nothing Personal man.  I'm not critiquing just saying I haven't seen anything to hold my interest.  Is my attention span short?  No.  But I don't stick around to see of it's going to either.

Casio's bizarre asspergers-addled world reaches out and grabs you though.   Like found footage that one would watch with John Carpenter In a rented hotel ballroom with other bizarre movie aficianados by invite only.

This is how movies like sling blade are born

I wasn't criticizing you per se. It just struck me as odd how you don't watch more than 10 seconds of it.
I've looked at Casio's stuff and except for his kitty I found his stuff to be bizarre.
To each his own I guess.
And it took months for me not to think of " I like taters. " after seeing that movie.

DanTSX

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 08:27:51 AM
I wasn't criticizing you per se. It just struck me as odd how you don't watch more than 10 seconds of it.
I've looked at Casio's stuff and except for his kitty I found his stuff to be bizarre.
To each his own I guess.
And it took months for me not to think of " I like taters. " after seeing that movie.

Pertaters ;)

I'll give you another chance Falkie.  Got some
Time off coming up. 

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 04, 2013, 08:19:10 AM
Because I like that you respond.. It fills me with a deep joy and smug satisfaction...

That's very homoerotic sounding.  Whatever gets you off mate.   

Bellgab is obviously a place to flex intellectual strength.   Just smArt enough to outwit Noory.

Falkie2013

Quote from: DanTSX on December 04, 2013, 08:31:49 AM
Pertaters ;)

I'll give you another chance Falkie.  Got some
Time off coming up.

Speakin' of taters...

Tea Party members in Colombia ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AKoAqtySrs#t=41

Seems some college students tied potatoes to balloons to protest healthcare reform.

Mass UFO Sighting Over Pereira, Columbia - Potato Bombs ?
Home » Columbia » Mass UFO Sighting Over Pereira, Columbia - Potato Bombs ?

A large crowd stopped to observe a fleet of UFOs in the sky above Pereira, Colombia on Friday, November 8. The city of Pereira is located 250 km from the capital of Columbia. The down below UFO orbs caught the whole city by surprise.
But according to Colombian newspaper La Tarde, the fleet of UFOs did in fact appear over Pereira. The newspaper clarified, however, that these orbs were not extraterrestrial.
La Tarde reports that 400 students from the Andean Region University Foundation tied potatoes to balloons on November 8 as a symbolic act to protest against healthcare reform. La Tarde addressed the confusion caused by the video showing the alleged mass UFO sighting in Pereira by simply stating, “t is clear that the objects seen in the sky were the ‘potato bombs.’”

It shows you how people can misidentify things as UFOs, doesn't it ? - Falkie

And its now 31 degrees here as I turn on the heater again.

Brrr !!!

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 06:37:34 AM

I can see it now.

To ward off the heat, Aussies erect this giant box fan and also use it to blow the winds that fan wildfires out to sea.

Coming soon to You Tube, the Box Fan Video Network with Jazmunda and Falkie as your hosts from the coasts of Australia and across the Pacific rim and the West Coast to the world !

;)

While MV and Jazmunda fight for custody of my box fans after Jazmunda wins his defamation lawsuit against me.
;D

The big insustrial fan behind my easy chair really cools down this place in the summer but ... with it on I on full I can't hear the tv or the phone.
Which might be a good thing at times.

And here's a story sent to me in an email
I can't get away from Noory related things.
It is my destiny
;)

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-people-are-scared-of-clowns-2013-8?op=1

A Brief History Of Clowns, And Why They're So Darn Scary

" ... The entire piece is worth reading, but here are the nine historical events that have contributed the most to a negative perception of clowns.

The earliest documented clowns date all the way back to 2400 BCE in ancient Egypt. Clowns appeared in ancient Greek and Roman societies, eventually evolving into court jesters in the late Middle Ages. These professionals would openly mock sex, food, drink, and the monarchy, all the while behaving maniacally for a laugh.  ... "

And then there's this story.

www.ufo-blogger.com/2013/11/ufo-news-daytime-UFO-sighting-caloundra-Sun-Coast-Australia.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

MikeJ

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 04, 2013, 06:06:42 AM
Do 30 second to 1 minute videos and I promise I'll watch at least one of them. All new creative content that I have not seen or heard before. Do you play an instrument or maybe you can tap dance?

I might even pay to see Falkie tap dance.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on December 04, 2013, 08:32:51 AM

Sarah "It's All About ME" Brestlin.  :o

Or Sarah "P." Brestlin, as I've dubbed 'her'.  P for...?  Psycho, phony, use your imagination.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MikeJ on December 04, 2013, 09:20:57 AM
I might even pay to see Falkie tap dance.

At one time I did and on stage too, but with my size and my bad knee ...
Though I still tap to the sounds of certain music at times.
IF I tried it, I'd have to do it outside the living room.
I'd probabyly trip and break my neck or something.

Falkie2013

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on December 04, 2013, 09:26:56 AM
Or Sarah "P." Brestlin, as I've dubbed 'her'.  P for...?  Psycho, phony, use your imagination.

Pneumatic ?
Or plastic ?
Oh, I thought you were just referring to her boobs.
Never mind.
;)

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on December 04, 2013, 09:26:56 AM

Sarah reminds me of a person who was forced to eat creamed spinach as a child.

Oh, and I`ll bet she had her mouth washed out by her step-mom for saying "doo doo head"

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 09:30:26 AM
Pneumatic ?
Or plastic ?
Never mind.
;)

That is one nice breast job; no doubt about it. I`ll bet it set her back...no less than 12 large.

wr250

QuotePneumatic ?
Or plastic ?
Never mind.
;)

That is one nice breast job; no doubt about it. I`ll bet it set her back...no less than 12 large.

or the cost of (pirating?) photoshop ...

DanTSX

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 04, 2013, 09:35:33 AM

I think it's just fat