• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

onan

Quote from: Barfly on September 23, 2015, 01:04:11 AM
You bastard, my life is over and you could not do one last show?

Oh, we did a show. It was a secret show. Meant for the worthy. It was probably the best show we have ever done. Jaz was brilliant, as usual. Eddie Dean, what can you say. He actually danced, a tap number with singing. B_Dubb joined in, although still a beginner his guitar solo was memorable. MV was there (but his manager is such a jerk). (Redacted) dropped by and brought her boss. He wanted to talk but there was so little time. Then we had an audience participation finale. Everyone held hands, connecting us, each and everyone of us (well the special ones) from state to state, country to country, and we all realized we are all together, all one. It was inspiring.

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on September 23, 2015, 02:00:28 AM
Oh, we did a show. It was a secret show. Meant for the worthy. It was probably the best show we have ever done. Jaz was brilliant, as usual. Eddie Dean, what can you say. He actually danced, a tap number with singing. B_Dubb joined in, although still a beginner his guitar solo was memorable. MV was there (but his manager is such a jerk). (Redacted) dropped by and brought her boss. He wanted to talk but there was so little time. Then we had an audience participation finale. Everyone held hands,  connecting us, each and everyone of us (well the special ones) from state to state, country to country, and we all realized we are all together, all one. It was inspiring.

Lol! It was an epic party!
The hand sanitizer dispensers were put to good use! :P

b_dubb

Quote from: eddie dean on September 23, 2015, 02:14:49 PM
Lol! It was an epic party!
The hand sanitizer dispensers were put to good use! :P

Replace Purell with Astroglide and that's about right

aldousburbank

Oh, we did a show. It was a secret show. Meant for the worthy. It was probably the best show we have ever done. Jaz was brilliant, as usual. Eddie Dean, what can you say. He actually danced, a tap number with singing. B_Dubb joined in, although still a beginner his guitar solo was memorable. MV was there (but his manager is such a jerk). (Redacted) dropped by and brought her boss. He wanted to talk but there was so little time. Then we had an audience participation finale. Everyone held hands, connecting us, each and everyone of us (well the special ones) from state to state, country to country, and we all realized we are all together, all one. It was inspiring.
But were there dick jokes?

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2015, 07:05:54 PM
But were there dick jokes?
Yes!
(I sneaked in disguised  as Curtis.  Shhhhhh).

starrmtn001

Does anyone remember the date of the GabCast when gnoory was on and nooryisawesome read him the riot act?  I think I downloaded it, but I can't find it.  Thank you very much.

eddie dean

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 23, 2015, 11:54:43 PM
Does anyone remember the date of the GabCast when gnoory was on and nooryisawesome read him the riot act?  I think I downloaded it, but I can't find it.  Thank you very much.

June 02, 2015
http://www.ufoship.com/?m=201506&paged=3

Spinner

. . . Eddie Dean, what can you say. He actually danced, a tap number with singing. . .
Where can I get the video of that?

GravitySucks

Talk about synchronicity... Sing that story while listening to American Pie

jazmunda

Wait .... All the things that you have described everyone as doing is ridiculous and likely not to have or ever occurred. Then I read that you described me as being brilliant as usual.

Why does onan hate me?

pate

Quote from: b_dubb on September 23, 2015, 06:12:15 PM
Replace Purell with Astroglide and that's about right

Atroglide was replaced with VicksVapoRub (now with eucalyptus) and labels re-arranged...

Not Sure, but TaintCo has a BRILLIANT marketing manager.

pate

Quote from: jazmunda on September 27, 2015, 01:09:42 AM
Why does onan hate me?

I sat quietly in the corner with my jar of mayonnaise?

I dunno, ask onan...

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on September 27, 2015, 01:09:42 AM
Wait .... All the things that you have described everyone as doing is ridiculous and likely not to have or ever occurred. Then I read that you described me as being brilliant as usual.

Why does onan hate me?

Hate you? I want to have your babies, you fertile bastard.

eddie dean

Quote from: pate on September 27, 2015, 01:17:53 AM
Atroglide was replaced with VicksVapoRub (now with eucalyptus) and labels re-arranged...

Not Sure, but TaintCo has a BRILLIANT marketing manager.

That lovely burn & sting
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dOsbsuhYGQ

ziznak

a new show would be great right about now... im kneading too

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on September 27, 2015, 07:16:02 AM
Hate you? I want to have your babies, you fertile bastard.

There has never been a paternity test to prove that accusation.

eddie dean

A NEW episode of The GabCast  tonight!!

PonyBoySunset joins the crew tonight!

5PM Pacific - 8PM Eastern

Live stream & chat room: http://ufoship.com/chat/

Call the show: 623-242-(CAST) 2278
Skype call: The.Gabcast

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

starrmtn001

Quote from: eddie dean on September 29, 2015, 02:33:04 PM
A NEW episode of The GabCast  tonight!!