• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131008 - John Hogue - Prophecies for 2013/2014

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 08, 2013, 07:55:02 AM

phrodo

Sounds like he's pissed at the wormholers rather than us. We're loveable ... wormholers have hollowheads.  :P

nofAcedAgent

I think he was honestly just trying to encourage people to call and confront him.

ziznak

I think art's done a great job tonight especially... not sure who is wormholing him so hard ... really hope its not a gabber. 

steelbot

Seem like more commercials tonight? or is it just me?

Spooky Matter

Quote from: ziznak on October 08, 2013, 11:04:36 PM
lol.... arts still fuckin his ass up too... omg I love this
I want to listen to anything that's sounds like Art fuckin up an ass!!!

ziznak

"lol... "yo i wormholed this bitch so hard... she admitted that torsion physics wasn't real..."

I can't really think of any questions for this guest

ziznak

yo steel... yer supposed to turn the hooker adds DOWN

Nighthawk

Yea it's the wormholers that he is trying to egg on to call. None of the worm hole names he mentioned are recognizable from here.

steelbot

Quote from: ziznak on October 08, 2013, 11:21:40 PM
yo steel... yer supposed to turn the hooker adds DOWN
someone requested i turn it up earlier - think it was falkie! - but i agree - sorry - they just make me giggle like a school girl when i here em! just the absurd nature to how can you have a dating site called nameyoownprice and not call it just hookers.com!

Spinner

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 08, 2013, 11:21:42 PM
Yea it's the wormholers that he is trying to egg on to call. None of the worm hole names he mentioned are recognizable from here.
Yep. When he read the names, I couldn't identify any BellGabbers

dortmunder

Quote from: steelbot on October 08, 2013, 11:19:34 PM
Seem like more commercials tonight? or is it just me?

Nope, time is just pissing by. It's the quickening...

zeebo

Quote from: dortmunder on October 08, 2013, 10:39:51 PM
I'm gonna start calling him John Vague from now on.

I listened to the first 10 mins. or so with this guy and kinda just lost interest.  Wandered over to the grateful dead channel, live show from '78, and was so good I didn't feel like to switching back.  Will probably skip the replay on this one as well.  Guy seemed ok, but I just never could get into the whole prophecy deal.  Definitely will drop in for tomorrow nights show, looks good.  Enjoy the rest of the show all.

Nighthawk

LOL I really think Art is letting loose and having fun tonight.

Mels-hole1984

My xm stream keeps cutting out every 2 to 3 minutes. Error message 1001. Anyone else having this issue?

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on October 08, 2013, 11:22:09 PM
Saving it for Thursday night's Open Lines.
Got it.
I'll be rooting for you to get thru.

steelbot

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 08, 2013, 11:25:18 PM
My my stream keeps cutting out every 2 to 3 minutes. Error message 1001. Anyone else having this issue?
Nein!

steelbot

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 08, 2013, 11:25:03 PM
LOL I really think Art is letting loose and having fun tonight.
Agreed - my 1st wormhole message of the night - Well most of the Bellgabbers are loving the show, so please note we don't feel like you're holding back, quite the opposite you're on fire tonight!

Nighthawk

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 08, 2013, 11:25:18 PM
My xm stream keeps cutting out every 2 to 3 minutes. Error message 1001. Anyone else having this issue?

I had that same problem and error last week. This week it has been perfect. I have not changed a thing here either.

Northcoaster

We already live in a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy.

dortmunder

Quote from: zeebo on October 08, 2013, 11:24:52 PM
I listened to the first 10 mins. or so with this guy and kinda just lost interest.  Wandered over to the grateful dead channel, live show from '78, and was so good I didn't feel like to switching back.  Will probably skip the replay on this one as well.  Guy seemed ok, but I just never could get into the whole prophecy deal.  Definitely will drop in for tomorrow nights show, looks good.  Enjoy the rest of the show all.

It would have been much better if he actually made any prophecies instead of trying to peddle books.

WOTR

I love listening to Art having fun.  my head starts "bopping" to his bumpers and Art is in great form.  He is challenging John and the people using his wormhole.  You can actually hear him smiling and loving the show.  I know I keep saying it- but I missed hearing somebody on the radio who actually was there for more than just the cheque.

steelbot

HAAHAHAHAHAH YES ART! - I jumped on that too about the enlightenment!

Spooky Matter

Any way to make a pic smaller to have it be accepted on the site as your avatar?  I have tried a couple of things to no avail.  Winging it at this point.