• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131007 - Ghost Investigator Society - Paranormal Matter

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 07, 2013, 04:07:11 PM

qaddisin

Thought no one was listening to the show for a moment  ;)

lonevoice

Important things so far:  Art gives a shoutout to BellGab again for naming the Halloween show.  Art is talking to Sirius about giving the best ghost picture a free one-year Sirius subscription.  Art tells us if the government defaults on its debt (not gonna happen, default and raising/not raising the debt ceiling aren't the same thing), he's running back to the Philippines and suggests everyone be on the lookout for protecting theirs as well.

In the show opening, Art said he had some bad news, but wanted to tell us the good news first.  He hasn't come back to the bad news.  Maybe he forgot, which means the news must not be all that terrible. 

PrairieGhost

So how is everyone doing tonight?

My HDTV went out so my day sucked but Art is here to cure it!

Nighthawk

Yep here is what it says on the other site. What a bunch of rip off artists.

" Do you have a spooky ghost story?

Our annual Ghost to Ghost show is coming up on Halloween night-- October 31st, and we'd love to hear your riveting ghost story, if you have one. Please send to ghoststories@coasttocoastam.com and include your phone # if you'd like to share your story on the air. "

Cynnie

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 07, 2013, 08:24:28 PM
So how is everyone doing tonight?

My HDTV went out so my day sucked but Art is here to cure it!

My day has been work and napping so i could stay up with ya'll !!

Designx

I'm more likely to believe in ghosts than the country defaulting if the debt ceiling isn't raised.

phrodo

Am I the only one who thinks locking the show thread until "just before airtime" ... or usually after the show has already started -- is rather silly? Why is it locked? What's the harm in discussing the night's show a few hours or so early??

Zap Rowsdower

I hope there's some good ghostly audio tonight. I don't want some b-grade stuff.

I want the best.

aldousburbank

Damn MV, what kinda crakhouse ru running here?  You've got a crowd banging on your door. What will the neighbors say ?

Zap Rowsdower

Quote from: phrodo on October 07, 2013, 08:27:12 PM
Am I the only one who thinks locking the show thread until "just before airtime" ... or usually after the show has already started -- is rather silly? Why is it locked? What's the harm in discussing the night's show a few hours or so early??

I like the idea so that people in the future can listen to the show and read along.

But it only works if it's opened on time, lol.

Cynnie

Quote from: phrodo on October 07, 2013, 08:27:12 PM

Im for whatever mv is wanting to do ,,i mean , heck ,,its its ball n shit

jazmunda

So are Brendon and Chunga guests together or separately?

indigoo

Quote from: Designx on October 07, 2013, 08:26:37 PM
I'm more likely to believe in ghosts than the country defaulting if the debt ceiling isn't raised.

Same, but Art fleeing to the Philippines would be dumb. He'll be worse off there than in the States, where the chaos of the global economic disaster from defaulting is marginally less catastrophic than in foreign countries dependent on the States.

Anyway, hope for a great show tonight.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on October 07, 2013, 08:28:24 PM
I like the idea so that people in the future can listen to the show and read along.

But it only works if it's opened on time, lol.
Dude It's like the Floyd/Oz thing. Dark side of Dark Matter.

jazmunda

What's with this revisionist history? There was never a Jimmy Chunga in the GIS.

analog kid

The GIS. Can't believe we get a new show from them. I've listened to their interviews so many times I know them by heart, and have been wondering for a while what they've been up to. Always been a favorite.

Cynnie

Are we gonna be hearing those ghost voices ? I may poop my pants