• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: littlechris on October 01, 2013, 11:06:11 PM
i wonder what whit streib looks like? i envision him as a 50ish male, skinny nerd, balding. ill have to find a pic.

popple

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 11:05:52 PM
Weiber started off open lines loaded for bear and ready to kick callers in the teeth!

He said he would be good then he asked that woman if she was a man when she clearly had a female voice lol

steelbot

This guy's phone minus the driving noise there is a great sounding connection for a cell phone!

Maxwell

That was like the time Strieber was on with Wells and he jumped all over a caller
because he was asked about Communion the movie instead of Communion the book.

WildCard

Quote from: jazmunda on October 01, 2013, 11:02:34 PM
Just got to the Whitley interview. I didn't realize that Whitley was a published author before Communion. Hmmmm. Almost proves that his story is fiction.
Well, its a chicken or egg thing. Was his fiction influenced by his subconscious memories?

Spinner

You know, I have never really liked Whitley. I just didn't like his tone and delivery and he bored me. But tonight, I've found myself actually interested in his story. He seems to have new "fire" in him.
I'm really enjoying this show.

littlechris

Quote from: Maxwell on October 01, 2013, 11:09:58 PM
That was like the time Strieber was on with Wells and he jumped all over a caller
because he was asked about Communion the movie instead of Communion the book.

Somebody should call and rave all about the movie!!lol   Afterall, Art doesnt screen calls. Make sure you mention BELLGAB.COM if u make it on the airwaves!! Happy dialing!!

Quote from: Spinner on October 01, 2013, 11:10:25 PM
You know, I have never really liked Whitley. I just didn't like his tone and delivery and he bored me. But tonight, I've found myself actually interested in his story. He seems to have new "fire" in him.
I'm really enjoying this show.

Whitley by himself, I can't get into. But on Art's show he's always kept my attention.

steelbot

Quote from: littlechris on October 01, 2013, 11:11:47 PM
Somebody should call and rave all about the movie!!lol   Afterall, Art doesnt screen calls. Make sure you mention BELLGAB.COM if u make it on the airwaves!! Happy dialing!!
Nah it's 51's that's our bellgab nod - he knows it!

littlechris

That would be cool if Art "verbally "raped whitley on air!!!!

Nighthawk

Quote from: Truck2086 on October 01, 2013, 11:07:04 PM
Would a garage door repair man carry a magnetometer in their toolbag?

He was not a garage door repair man. He was a security system installer.

PrairieGhost

Ha! Whitley Strieber is abducting people!

Truck2086

Quote from: shell88 on October 01, 2013, 10:22:47 PM
I certainly wasn't putting down Art's show. I was just communicating my impression about their discourse.
As he said, he can only communicate by telling stories

Quote from: popple on October 01, 2013, 11:13:47 PM
With Bobo please

Please just not the girl from that fucking show. "NO, DON'T CHASE IT!"

FUCK. I'm still pissed at her from that show.

littlechris

Quote from: popple on October 01, 2013, 11:13:47 PM
With Bobo please

TOTALLY!!! Hopefully Premiere is not owned by the same company that owns animal planet. Art may not be able to interview fat ass BoBo.

shell88

Quote from: littlechris on October 01, 2013, 11:13:17 PM
That would be cool if Art "verbally "raped whitley on air!!!!
Go run around the block a few times.

Truck2086

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 01, 2013, 11:14:29 PM
Ha! Whitley Strieber is abducting people!
Ok, does that person have that kind of equipment?

littlechris

Quote from: littlechris on October 01, 2013, 11:15:33 PM
TOTALLY!!! Hopefully Premiere is not owned by the same company that owns animal planet. Art may not be able to interview fat ass BoBo.

I forgot to add, rumor has it that bobo smokes an ounce of weed per week!!lol No wonder hes seen bigfoot!! hahaha

steelbot

ziznak

I think Weeber made it clear that he's just sore that he can't make that communion money all the time and wants to blame somebody.

Quote from: ziznak on October 01, 2013, 11:20:16 PM
I think Weeber made it clear that he's just sore that he can't make that communion money all the time and wants to blame somebody.

Fucking WEEBER is an instant classic.