• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

Falkie2013

We were out shopping, paying the lfirst car insurance payment and our both first renter's insurance. ( I'm getting more and more stuff I couldn't replace due to theft, fire ) and shopping so we didn't get home until around 11:30.
I got home and am now listenig to Mike, the UFO MJ debumker.
Was there a new show tonight and if so why is Sirius running this show instead of what was supposed to be on ?
I'm going  to have to get a radio for the car, though I finally got a car charger for my Iphone so I can listen to Art once I get it set up tomorrow. I had one around here somewhere but can't remember where I put the damned thing.
Went to Rasputin Records and found this promo cd that is called an ECD from the former and lamented Tower Records and it has cat loking creatures on the front in a car with THREE saucers flying overhead and a big yellow stop sign in front of the car but instead of stop there's an ominous looking silhouette of a grey. The ECD has a video of Jackie Chan's Rush Hour movie on it, so that dates it.
It always amazes me how the greys have moved into ourr culture, art, music, videos, etc. For something the debunkers claim doesn't exist, the culture believes they do.
Or so it seems.
I'll scan it and put it on tomorrow.

steelbot

Oh i'm still around...just drifting away from the PC...

Nighthawk

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 02, 2013, 02:18:07 AM
We were out shopping, paying the lfirst car insurance payment and our both first renter's insurance. ( I'm getting more and more stuff I couldn't replace due to theft, fire ) and shopping so we didn't get home until around 11:30.
I got home and am now listenig to Mike, the UFO MJ debumker.
Was there a new show tonight and if so why is Sirius running this show instead of what was supposed to be on ?
I'm going  to have to get a radio for the car, though I finally got a car charger for my Iphone so I can listen to Art once I get it set up tomorrow. I had one around here somewhere but can't remember where I put the damned thing.
Went to Rasputin Records and found this promo cd that is called an ECD from the former and lamented Tower Records and it has cat loking creatures on the front in a car with THREE saucers flying overhead and a big yellow stop sign in front of the car but instead of stop there's an ominous looking silhouette of a grey. The ECD has a video of Jackie Chan's Rush Hour movie on it, so that dates it.
It always amazes me how the greys have moved into ourr culture, art, music, videos, etc. For something the debunkers claim doesn't exist, the culture believes they do.
Or so it seems.
I'll scan it and put it on tomorrow.

Yep this is a new show. RCH was on the first hour to talk about ISON. Whitley is on for the remainder of the show.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Cynnie on October 01, 2013, 08:35:18 PM
Access denied ..man i'm getting soo shot down tonight :)

Gave me this too.

Access Denied
This download link has already been bound to another user. Please request a new link from the file owner.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Since I missed tonights show and since Sirius is repeating the debunker, where can I listen to last nights show ?
Please.
Also, since we're gonna go out on Halloween and the Half Moon Bay Halloween/Harvest Festival, I hope I can hear it on a replay somewhere as I'm gonna be trapped in the car with my girlfriend's girfriend for hours.
Girl talk, Ghu help me ...

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 02, 2013, 02:42:54 AM
Gave me this too.

Access Denied
This download link has already been bound to another user. Please request a new link from the file owner.
Hit this thread.  Third post from the bottom, Maxwell posted a clip for download.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.15600

steelbot

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 02, 2013, 02:42:54 AM
Gave me this too.

Access Denied

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Since I missed tonights show and since Sirius is repeating the debunker, where can I listen to last nights show ?
Please.
Also, since we're gonna go out on Halloween and the Half Moon Bay Halloween/Harvest Festival, I hope I can hear it on a replay somewhere as I'm gonna be trapped in the car with my girlfriend's girfriend for hours.
Girl talk, Ghu help me ...

I'm SURE you can find or ...find someone that could...get a DL' of the 3hr show sometime tomorrow afternoon.

steelbot

UNFORTUNATELY folks - I'm going to bed...and I must stop the stream....it's an unfortunate circumstance, but this is the replay...

Spooky Matter

I only came back to viciously critique and say good night to the V.L.'s. 

There are going to be shows like this where if you've already heard it so many times you're just going to get bored and that was definitely the case for me tonight.  Art probably has a ton of new listeners and it's probably their first time around with WS, but I had to tune out.  If WS has lied all these years I would only be extremely furious for him having wasted my time.  There was at least an initial entertainment factor.  But truth be told I really do hope he was raped : ))

Thank you for for the nick, Steel! And thx for having me!  Perhaps I'll meet the vicious ones next show.

Sweet dreams infamous Bell Gabbers!

WOTR

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 03:06:40 AM
UNFORTUNATELY folks - I'm going to bed...and I must stop the stream....it's an unfortunate circumstance, but this is the replay...
He's winding down folks... He's winding down.
Goodnight.

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 02, 2013, 03:07:00 AM
Sweet dreams infamous Bell Gabbers!
Good niiight, pleasant dreams, hmmm?
***edit-  I just realized that really lacks something if you are not familiar with how inner sanctum mysteries radio show signed off the air every night...

steelbot

OK....so getting the archive going here of tonight's show, and there is a bit within the first 10 minutes, where Art says ...something like...and it's hard even to get questions answered by some guests on Coast..too...don't know if it was a jab or Freudian slip....just caught it =P

onan

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 04:04:05 AM
OK....so getting archive going here of tonight's show, and there is a bit within the first 10 minutes, where Art says ...something like...and it's hard even to get questions answered by some guests on Coast..too...don't know if it was a jab or Freudian slip....just caught it =P

I doubt a slip. Art is a wordsmith. And he is not an amateur, so I am guessing a jab. But a subtle jab. Not that team noory will understand.

steelbot

Quote from: onan on October 02, 2013, 04:05:53 AM
I doubt a slip. Art is a wordsmith. And he is not an amateur, so I am guessing a jab. But a subtle jab. Not that team noory will understand.
=P - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night where ever you are in the universe, or at least terrestrial bounds today Onan!

onan

Same to ya. It is not so early morning on the east coast. I am wading through the posts from last night.

Last night I hit up the "do it again" app. started the show and listened for about 15 minutes then went to sleep.

I am not finding these threads to be helpful in listening. So pretty much letting that go.

Anyhoo, the real world is honking its horn.

area51drone

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on October 01, 2013, 10:40:36 PM
You have an incredibly beautiful family by the way.

That daughter. She is something special.

Ohhh my.

And that wife.

Ohhhhh my.

/chills

I got the chills too.  VERY CREEPY...  and he was talking about that "young couple down in the basement"  .. that was creepy too.  Spooky Matters, INDEED.  In the words of Bubbles.. "GREEEEEEE-AASY..."

Greasy Bubbles

awguy

Quote from: Spinner on October 02, 2013, 01:05:29 AM

I'm digging my C.Crane FM Transmitter
http://www.ccrane.com/radios/fm-transmitters/fm-transmitter-2.aspx#.UkvFgiRCqeo

I just love being able to transmit the show all over my place in great FM sound.
Life IS good.

But you must remember Spinner, do NOT attach a 30 inch wire to your C.Crane transmitter for better coverage!

steelbot

Here's some fun stuff i've been playing in photoshop with - and this one as well (my own original not just "photogoogleshopped")

area51drone

God damn Whitley is an a-hole to that first caller...   "Say my name, BITCH!"

steelbot

Quote from: Étouffée on October 01, 2013, 08:09:11 PM
I wrote Art about your name for Spooky Matter, bott!  Yay! (I said it was from a fellow bellgabber)

Congrats!  I knew that was the best name!
AH HA! - I knew he took someone else's suggestion, Cause I had suggested that we all brainstormed and gave Art a list of ideas from the 51's - not from me specific - Cool !  Thanks!

Cynnie

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on October 01, 2013, 10:40:36 PM
You have an incredibly beautiful family by the way.

That daughter. She is something special.

Ohhh my.

And that wife.

Ohhhhh my.

/chills

I was soooo creeped out

steelbot

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 12:05:49 AM
Well gotta say this - Art's a great Producer - narrowing down his intro's/outro's and bumper music - if anything adding  his voice/personality in the mix its Genious!- he's one of the greats in Radio - ala Paul Harvey for our age/viewership!
I've been re-reading last night's discussion since It was BLAZING fast, and noticed I meant to give props there to Paul! "Art's Gotta great Producer"

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on October 02, 2013, 04:12:28 AM
Anyhoo, the real world is honking its horn.
Onan, I'm working on disconnecting the real world's battery cables. When it goes down, I'll contact you by carrier pigeon.

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 12:05:49 AM
Well gotta say this - Art's a great Producer - narrowing down his intro's/outro's and bumper music - if anything adding  his voice/personality in the mix its Genious!- he's one of the greats in Radio - ala Paul Harvey for our age/viewership!
Paul Harvey on Acid!

Falkie2013

Quote from: awguy on October 02, 2013, 05:23:31 AM
But you must remember Spinner, do NOT attach a 30 inch wire to your C.Crane transmitter for better coverage!
I keep wondering if you attached the FM transmitter to Art's big tower in his yard what would happen ?
Its the one that seems to be generating its own power if I remember correctly.
And thanks for posting the link to the Bellgab comment.
" I don;t know what they do in there. "
ROFL !

steelbot

heheh I have something special planned for y'all in the near future...please don't ask...just know it'll be ready in a day or two...

ziznak

the weeber sex tape right??? waiting on that shit.... greeeee eeee eeeeeesy

Well just hearing the show in full now... awesome shout out to BellGab and grats to Steelbot too! Nice

BobGrau

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 02, 2013, 11:59:48 AM
Well just hearing the show in full now... awesome shout out to BellGab and grats to Steelbot too! Nice

About an hour ahead of you... Listen out for "Chasing Comet Kahotek"!