This Is BellGab: > Radio and Podcasts

Joe Rogan

(1/41) > >>

Mr. Hanky:
Last night on youtube, I stumbled by one of the most entertaining interviews that I have ever heard - Joe Rogan interviewing "Mr. Hair" aka Giorgio Tsoukalos. The interview is from last year. I have always perceived Giorgio Tsoukalos to be a con man and a general charlatan, but after listening to this interview, he's cool as shit and I can tell he has true conviction about his "Ancient Alien" beliefs. The back and forth between him and Rogan is classic radio at it's finest. It's also hilarious to hear Tsoukalos throw the f-word around like a drunken sailor. If you have not heard it, it is a must listen/watch. Here it is:

Joe Rogan Podcast #232 - Giorgio Tsoukalos

ziznak:
I love JRE.  check out the Degrasse Tyson show its EVEN BETTER!  oh and john anthony west too

steelbot:
After watching this and listening to Neils startalk radio interview with Rogan - I feel they'd both be great guests on the show!

JRE- #310 ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson

area51drone:
I like Neil but I think his radio show isn't that fantastic. It's kind of dry.  Joe must add some spice to it, I'll give it a listen. 

steelbot:

--- Quote from: area51drone on October 16, 2013, 06:31:34 PM ---I like Neil but I think his radio show isn't that fantastic. It's kind of dry.  Joe must add some spice to it, I'll give it a listen.

--- End quote ---
yeah it's one of the better episodes of star talk i've heard.7.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version