36 (16.6%)
maybe
32 (14.7%)
other
16 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 217

SgtRocko

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 19, 2013, 08:55:04 PM
Hilarious so far. Art snorting with derision at Hoaxland's quote of Dave's coincidence mantra, possibly my highlight of DM so far.
Btw, was Hoaxland claiming that Photo No 2 was taken in 2009? Then how come it has November 1967 stamped on it?

It's film, remember. They sent it up with the probe in 1967.  UPS takes FOREVER from outer space

awake

Quote from: Spinner on September 19, 2013, 08:55:26 PM
That was precious!
Art singing Sir Paul's "Silly Love Songs"
"I look around and I see it isn't so, oh no!"  Genius

NoMoreNoory

Holy Smoke. 'I have no idea what Richard is talking about.' Howling with laughter here! I'll even forgive him singing along to Wings for that!!

Heather Wade

Love this.  I have that old familiar feeling of, "What the hell am I looking at?  What the hell is this guy talking about?  What?"

Hoagland could see crystal palaces in any NASA photo, lol!

Good times.

FallenSeraph

I keep meaning to submit Hoagland's photo to that Men Who Look Like Kenny Rogers website.

www.MenWhoLookLikeKennyRogers.com

ziznak

they don't look at the data? you mean your data? the data that you don't have a baseline to compare to? your data that you think you have?  Arts soooo messing with him i love this.

widespread1

his photos look like pre-internet copys from a copy machine for Christ's Sake

SgtRocko

So... the moon is actually a Boca for extraterrestrials? 

"Sheldonxqrx, c'mon dahling, we'll be late for mah-jong at the Qrxbersteins"

"Shut up, already, Shirleycrzxy 7, I'm having trouble with these farkahkteh moon cufflinks, oyxzrzq!"

PrairieGhost

Quote from: ShadowBanned2 on September 19, 2013, 08:56:18 PM
Hey, if anyone is looking for a live chat, I have one going over here.

If you prefer a traditional IRC client we are #ArtBell on irc.snoonet.org port 6667. We don't require any type of registration or anything. (I don't profit off of this, I just run the channel, and was told you guys might be interested)

Again, the link is available here https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/artbell?settings=dd892af474749b032ba39bb88a8894d9

This won't go well for you.

awake

which song will Art use as a back-handed slap at the hoaxer for the next bumper?? 

coaster

SgtRocko

Quote from: widespread1 on September 19, 2013, 08:59:48 PM
his photos look like pre-internet copys from a copy machine for Christ's Sake

They're the freaking Mona Lisa compared to Reed's crapola ones from yesterday, though

awake

Quote from: ShadowBanned2 on September 19, 2013, 08:56:18 PM
Hey, if anyone is looking for a live chat, I have one going over here.

If you prefer a traditional IRC client we are #ArtBell on irc.snoonet.org port 6667. We don't require any type of registration or anything. (I don't profit off of this, I just run the channel, and was told you guys might be interested)

Again, the link is available here https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/artbell?settings=dd892af474749b032ba39bb88a8894d9
I'm here for the people who are here, this is where I want to be.  Thanks anyway though.

SaucyRossy

Photos 1 and 2 are literally the EXACT same photo.

Photo 1 is cropped and looks slightly degraded.
Photo 2 is the up cropped photo

N80727

Quote from: awake on September 19, 2013, 09:00:21 PM
which song will Art use as a back-handed slap at the hoaxer for the next bumper?? 

Ahahahahahahaha!!!

Hey all. Distracted by a hockey game for the first part of the show but enjoying what I'm hearing. It's fun to skip to Art's website to see exactly what they're talking about.

Hoagland is still a nut, studying image artifacts and internal reflections. I like how he notices "regular geometric forms" on the bright rim of the crater, but ignores the regular geometric forms parallel to the edge of the original photo.

Glad I made it on. ;)

midnight

awake

hoaxer: Go to photo 3
Art:  Happily

One step closer to the end of this
or
My next opportunity to "F" with this guy

ziznak

lonevoice

Quote from: widespread1 on September 19, 2013, 08:46:32 PM
ok boys and girls I see a bunch of pictures of rocks.
Ha!  That's almost verbatim what I remember Art saying to RCH the last time he had him on C2C. 

Dick's hair sounds good on extraterrestrial radio. 

Whenever I read the title of this thread, I hear Jerry Lewis's voice whining, "Laaay-deee!"  Just me?  Alrighty then.

awake

Quote from: ziznak on September 19, 2013, 09:03:53 PM
nope... we should start ddosing these links when they come up
Good point, my apologies

eddie dean

I detect a tad bit of frustration from Art. RCH is explaining things that Art has a good understanding of. RCH is not accustom to a competent, intelligent host.