• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell free live stream

Started by Morgus, September 13, 2013, 06:24:02 PM

Chine

Well, now I'm getting more insight, ideas. My husband has SiriusXM in his car for work. Well, indeed I was frazzled, flustered and pissed off...Took it out on the yoga mat and felt better. Now, I want pizza.

Chine

Hey. Got a nice message from Paul Bowman. He saw my tweet of fury to SiriusXM. He was sincerely interested and on the issues, he's aware. He's going to try to help if he can (however he can). Anyhow, I do appreciate the input you guys gave. Just fikken love Art being back on and as in life, there's bumps, hoops to jump.

Morgus

If you already have a SiriusXM account for a car, I believe you can have them add the internet access also for only a few dollars more.

onan

Quote from: Morgus on October 06, 2013, 08:09:19 PM
If you already have a SiriusXM account for a car, I believe you can have them add the internet access also for only a few dollars more.
I suppose the type account tied to a car may vary. But it turned out mine was the all inclusive one: radio, internet, and a variety of channels I never use.

steelbot

Quote from: Morgus on October 06, 2013, 08:09:19 PM
yeah that's how my brother got onboard.

onan

not feeling well tonight... heading to bed...

saxgod

Just FYI I know for Opie and Anthony people post full length shows on YouTube and Sirius started sending out C&D requests.  So BEWARE if you're going to try and post his shows up online without Sirius permission lol.  That's the downside of all this.  They are exclusive to Sirius and as such they do want some cash you know.  They built him a studio at home and are giving him limited commercials.  I mean it's WAY better then C2C was with Art Bell and clearly better then C2C as it is now.  Noory bored me and drove me away.  His show wouldn't allow any contradiction of the guest like I would call in and when I disagreed I would never get on but if I agreed with the guest I got right on.  SUCKED.  Anyway, that's when my bubble burst that Noory was this weird guy that wasn't close to Art.  I liked him at first but then I noticed he did whatever was popular.  If his audience hated Obama he hated Obama and vice versa.  Be your own man.  But just FYI Sirius has been tough on streams or rebroadcast of shows.

Chine

Quote from: onan on October 07, 2013, 05:53:57 PM
not feeling well tonight... heading to bed...

Onan, feel better soon.

Falkie2013

Quote from: saxgod on October 07, 2013, 05:58:26 PM
Just FYI I know for Opie and Anthony people post full length shows on YouTube and Sirius started sending out C&D requests.  So BEWARE if you're going to try and post his shows up online without Sirius permission lol.  That's the downside of all this.  They are exclusive to Sirius and as such they do want some cash you know.  They built him a studio at home and are giving him limited commercials.  I mean it's WAY better then C2C was with Art Bell and clearly better then C2C as it is now.  Noory bored me and drove me away.  His show wouldn't allow any contradiction of the guest like I would call in and when I disagreed I would never get on but if I agreed with the guest I got right on.  SUCKED.  Anyway, that's when my bubble burst that Noory was this weird guy that wasn't close to Art.  I liked him at first but then I noticed he did whatever was popular.  If his audience hated Obama he hated Obama and vice versa.  Be your own man.  But just FYI Sirius has been tough on streams or rebroadcast of shows.

I've dealt with this issue as you know, but ... what option do you have when their service isn't working as I had for the last week ?
I was listening to the streams or the You Tube posts because I couldn't listen to the service itself, even though I was subscribing to it.
I've had constant glitches with screens freezing up, playing the same song 5 times in a row on Siriusly Sinatra and also as if I were listening to a reel to reel tape, the song plays a few bars & then re-winds and starts over again. I've never heard that happen on a broadcast radio. I did send an email to Sirius but got the standard " we're addressing your issue " boilerplate email reply.
I just looked on You Tube and the AB DM rebroadcasts are still up there.

Falkie2013

Quote from: steelbot on October 06, 2013, 07:00:13 PM
Yeah not sure what's up - I know my bro had his for many months/ a year for free - and then got the ondemand portion added for Howard, when he started paying for it full time.  I have only had the occasional drop like 5 times total - and generally it's my brother logging in to download real quick, PS my nearly primary source is the iOS app, and it runs great (ONCE I BLip my wifi connection off and back on.)  OTHER than that - i am enjoying my access to sirius for more than just Art's show, but it is the only show I'm listening to though as well...at least regularly.  I'm chalking it up to them being unprepared for the fan base Art would be bringing with him in comparison to what they probably thought was a quick 4 hour timeslot fill may evolve into an entire channel =PP

I will admit I have no idea how Sirius works technically but given that its apparent that they can't handle the truth ... err, handle the listener overload due to all the Art Bell listenership, let them go beyond his having a whole channel to himself. Just have them put up another satellite and have it be just for Art.

casioson

WAKE THE F UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

casioson

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravenna

Is there any live stream for tonight?  I can't seem to get my Sirius to work for some reason.

trsix

Quote from: Ravenna on October 07, 2013, 08:23:49 PM
Is there any live stream for tonight?  I can't seem to get my Sirius to work for some reason.
Earth to Ravenna, Come in Ravenna!

steelbot

onan

casioson

I give up for tonight... gust sucks anyways...

Falkie2013

Quote from: casioson on October 08, 2013, 12:11:23 AM
dead air......

Dead air.
Isn't that what the whole program is about tonight ?
;) ;D :)

casioson

Please P.M me if you have a stream link for tonight....

steelbot

Quote from: casioson on October 08, 2013, 08:13:31 AM
Please P.M me if you have a stream link for tonight....
My link will 'never' change - only if I wake up late or not to get the stream started on "live" - but it should be good.

casioson

Quote from: steelbot on October 08, 2013, 10:54:52 AM
My link will 'never' change - only if I wake up late or not to get the stream started on "live" - but it should be good.

I know.. but i want auxiliary URL's

onan

urontv

Link to stream? pm me at least, please..