• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell free live stream

Started by Morgus, September 13, 2013, 06:24:02 PM

widespread1

Piss! after ripping all of these tapes I simply cannot stomach anymore Richard Hoagland. it is about as appetizing as liver at the moment.

Seriously  Boys and Girls  >:(

onan

who is listening to Art tonight?

onan

God I love whitley:

My rectum starts to hurt, my head starts to hurt... and I thought holy god, how can this be?

frikken shakespeare, I tell ya.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on October 02, 2013, 07:35:32 PM
God I love whitley:

My rectum starts to hurt, my head starts to hurt... and I thought holy god, how can this be?

frikken shakespeare, I tell ya.
Weird dude, just listening to that.

SR-71

If your going to be probe by a grey, ask for lube. Some greys are nice about that and use lube. Also Aliens greys do ask some probing questions too.

Falkie2013

Quote from: widespread1 on October 01, 2013, 08:02:11 PM
Piss! after ripping all of these tapes I simply cannot stomach anymore Richard Hoagland. it is about as appetizing as liver at the moment.

Seriously  Boys and Girls  >:(

Can't you just turn the sound off while you transfer them to tape ?
And liver will soon be one of Snoory's guests as he asks probing questions like ?

How did it feel to be turned into liver ?

AND

How did it feel to be a calf ?

AND

Are there cows in heaven and angel cows as well ?

AND

Do the cows in heaven give chocolate or white milk ?

AND Finally :

Do the cows in heaven poop & why doesn't it rain down upon the Earth ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

widespread1

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 02, 2013, 07:43:40 PM
Can't you just turn the sound off while you transfer them to tape ?
And liver will soon be one of Snoory's guests as he asks probing questions like ?

How did it feel to be turned into liver ?

AND

How did it feel to be a calf ?

AND

Are there cows in heaven and angel cows as well ?

AND

Do the cows in heaven give chocolate or white milk ?

AND Finally :

Do the cows in heaven poop & why doesn't it rain down upon the Earth ?

lol    I kind of feel obligated to moniter the sound quality on some of these but yes Liver has been turned down on many occasions. To tell the truth I like to harp on liver.

I hope he inquires about the new liver flavored pizza rolls.

steelbot

and we'll be live folks at 10pm EST - hope TMZetards are off the air!

aldousburbank

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 07:40:57 PM
If your going to be probe by a grey, ask for lube. Some greys are nice about that and use lube. Also Aliens greys do ask some probing questions too.
I hate to ask friend, but, your name doesn't have the initials Whitley Strieber in there anywhere does it?  Not trying to probe or anything.  Curious is all.  But not too much.

Quick Karl

I'm not curious, at all...

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2013, 08:02:35 PM
I hate to ask friend, but, your name doesn't have the initials Whitley Strieber in there anywhere does it?  Not trying to probe or anything.  Curious is all.  But not too much.

zilleye

So you think that Keith is not PAID by Dark Matter or specifically Art, for that web site?  Astonishing.... considering I just retired from the website design business and worked with many personal friends on the design and upkeep of their business and personal websites for which I was well paid.... not because I was hitting on my friends, but because my work was worth it... I find it very hard to believe that Art Bell would expect a "freebie" from his previous web designer and friend for what was, and is, an immense amount of work. I'm just sayin.... nada...IMHO

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 13, 2013, 06:36:12 PM
To me while I understand WHY people need a free stream (finances, out of the country, etc) it's a grey area to me.

I do believe it might be good for people to support the show and Keith specifically in another way. Some one else mentioned that if you click on the amazon link on art bell then buy stuff, Keith gets a kick back and since he is working solely on whatever the site generates its a good way to indirectly support the show.

Or example, almost everyone uses amazon especially during the holiday season, just click on the amazon link on artbell.com then do your regular shopping.

I just think its a positive thing to do. IMO.

onan

I am ready for LMH on Dark Matters.

smitty9999

i cant find any streams for the show

onan

Man last night was frustrating. I still don't know what was wrong. But at this moment, I can't replicate the drops. So I am giving it a couple hour run. If anyone wants to log in, and keep me posted I would really appreciate it.

steelbot

ANYONE out there wanna listen to my Weeks End Review show   :P  It's 52 minutes, and i'll have it replay - it's starting in 6 minutes from post

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: steelbot on October 05, 2013, 08:35:19 PM
ANYONE out there wanna listen to my Weeks End Review show   :P  It's 52 minutes, and i'll have it replay - it's starting in 6 minutes from post

where can it be heard?

ksm32

I think it would be NEET to hear gabber members host their own C2C nights on shoutcasts. Everybody gets one night and ... I don't think I've thought this out enough so maybe it's stupid.

hmm, maybe you see what I'm trying to say. That being said I am a Sirius paying card holder, two trucks and the house since 06. I love the Sinatra channel.

steelbot

Quote from: MV on October 05, 2013, 11:39:02 PM
where can it be heard?
sorry thought most peeps knew now...http://willstare.com:8150 in your favorite url playing media player =P  I AM starting it up and will have it on repeat for the next few hours - Enjoy!

ksm32

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2013, 07:36:51 PM
Weird dude, just listening to that.

When Whitley said that I had find a chair just to sit down and fall off the fucker. That! my friends was a classic radio moment.

Chine

So it begins. Last night my SiriusXM went out with a message that Sirius service not available. For the first time since I started my trial (Sept 15). I sign in, it goes through. Again message 'Sirius service unavailable'. This morning, I sign in and a message pops up 'wrong username, password...blah blah contact us. No. I read through many complaints online, consumer affairs etc. Wow. Horrific. Hell no, I'm not exhausting energy into this hell. Honestly, is this why they offer free radios, deals to stifle aggrivation on the consumer? I really have only used it for Art. I mostly play my music on my ipod or cds. And I do love Art. I've been so extraordinarily happy and with joy since his return. Also all of you here at Bellgab as I've only been here 3, 4 weeks. So, I'm hoping I can listen through the streams you guys have made available.

Morgus

You can also download mp3 files of the previous night new Art Bell Dark Matter show from a few sources the next day to play on an mp3 player
Also many car radios have a USB slot to play mp3's from a flash drive now.

Quote from: Chine on October 06, 2013, 10:29:55 AM
So it begins. Last night my SiriusXM went out with a message that Sirius service not available. For the first time since I started my trial (Sept 15). I sign in, it goes through. Again message 'Sirius service unavailable'. This morning, I sign in and a message pops up 'wrong username, password...blah blah...

So I wasn't the only one yesterday.  I kept reentering and eventually got on.  I wanted to listen to something 3 different times yesterday and finally would get thru each time but it took awhile.

8 or 9 more days of free internet subscription, we'll see

Quote from: Chine on October 06, 2013, 10:29:55 AM
So it begins. Last night my SiriusXM went out with a message that Sirius service not available. For the first time since I started my trial (Sept 15). I sign in, it goes through. Again message 'Sirius service unavailable'. This morning, I sign in and a message pops up 'wrong username, password...blah blah contact us. No. I read through many complaints online, consumer affairs etc. Wow. Horrific. Hell no, I'm not exhausting energy into this hell. Honestly, is this why they offer free radios, deals to stifle aggrivation on the consumer? I really have only used it for Art. I mostly play my music on my ipod or cds. And I do love Art. I've been so extraordinarily happy and with joy since his return. Also all of you here at Bellgab as I've only been here 3, 4 weeks. So, I'm hoping I can listen through the streams you guys have made available.

This happened to me one night right before Art came on, and I was about to flip shit over it. I got the damned thing working just as Ross Mitchell's voice came on introducing Art. But I was really stressed out over it!

onan

SiriusXM seems to have been unprepared for Art Bell fans. Perhaps it is the way they have always done business. There certainly are long lists of complaints on the internet, but that is common for almost all service providers of low cost products.

I find there disorganization regarding "free" accounts worthy of a head scratch. I bought my car almost a year ago. I was receiving free SXM for all that time. Seems I was supposed to have registered the radio within a few days. Honestly I didn't use it for months. Then one day my son was riding with me and tuned it in. I started listening to Blue Collar Radio, and a political talk station. Never really gave it another thought... for months. Until Art made the announcement he was returning to radio... SiriusXM radio. I new I was receiving it free, but now had a reason to register. Well much to my surprise, if I had never registered I would have continued to have it free forever. Because SiriusXM didn't have any notice of me... man what a great business plan.

Now they have offered many (guessing thousands) free accounts, which again seems they have little accounting of.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: onan on October 06, 2013, 06:47:32 PM
SiriusXM seems to have been unprepared for Art Bell fans. Perhaps it is the way they have always done business. There certainly are long lists of complaints on the internet, but that is common for almost all service providers of low cost products.

I find there disorganization regarding "free" accounts worthy of a head scratch. I bought my car almost a year ago. I was receiving free SXM for all that time. Seems I was supposed to have registered the radio within a few days. Honestly I didn't use it for months. Then one day my son was riding with me and tuned it in. I started listening to Blue Collar Radio, and a political talk station. Never really gave it another thought... for months. Until Art made the announcement he was returning to radio... SiriusXM radio. I new I was receiving it free, but now had a reason to register. Well much to my surprise, if I had never registered I would have continued to have it free forever. Because SiriusXM didn't have any notice of me... man what a great business plan.

Now they have offered many (guessing thousands) free accounts, which again seems they have little accounting of.

I've been receiving free full-service Sirius in one of our cars.  The 3-month trial was due to run out in July, but it's still going.  I do pay for it in the other car along with the internet subscription.  They, apparently, have no record of it in that car, and it's not tied to my account.

steelbot

Yeah not sure what's up - I know my bro had his for many months/ a year for free - and then got the ondemand portion added for Howard, when he started paying for it full time.  I have only had the occasional drop like 5 times total - and generally it's my brother logging in to download real quick, PS my nearly primary source is the iOS app, and it runs great (ONCE I BLip my wifi connection off and back on.)  OTHER than that - i am enjoying my access to sirius for more than just Art's show, but it is the only show I'm listening to though as well...at least regularly.  I'm chalking it up to them being unprepared for the fan base Art would be bringing with him in comparison to what they probably thought was a quick 4 hour timeslot fill may evolve into an entire channel =PP