• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Noory's Name

Started by Frys Girl, August 20, 2008, 11:55:38 AM

Frys Girl

Where is it from? Definitely NOT the city of angels off the pacific ocean.

I'm of Middle Eastern extraction myself, so I recognize his name as Arabic - meaning light-filled. Maybe he's part of the illuminati, lol.

EvB

I believe George is of Lebanese extraction.

Frys Girl

Oh really? The chubby Lebanese version of Hitler.

Now that you mention it, he does have a "Hitstache".

Or perhaps..a "Stachler".

Resurrection of the F?hrer? Or simply bad taste in facial hair? You decide.

- Fox News.

Oh yeah, about his name...I think it's Martian.

Spikegirl

His family is Egyptian and Lebanese and he was raised Catholic.

I know WAAAY too much about this man...

Frys Girl

LOL. Are you stalking the G-man? C'mon. It's ok. We won't tell.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 20, 2008, 04:24:04 PM
LOL. Are you stalking the G-man? C'mon. It's ok. We won't tell.

I think I've spent too much time on these anti-George sites and somehow have absorbed all sorts of sorted information on the Moustached One!

Frys Girl

LOL. It's ok.

A bit off topic, but the banner about GNsucks singles is hilarious. absolutely hilarious! Love in the name of Gman

MV/Liberace!

you know something... it just struck me that this site has a surprisingly high amount of female participation.  i say "surprisingly" because when i started it, i just assumed my overall approach toward things would likely result in a complete sausage-fest.  glad i was wrong.

and yes, i love that singles banner too.  the 2 pictures in it are my wife and me.  it was made by camazotz automat, i think as a bit of a goof.  i'm not sure if he was really thinking i would use it.  but if he thought i wouldn't, he thought WROOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!  MUAHAhahahaha. (cue fake lightning and dry ice)

Frys Girl

And some of the females may have come here in hopes of it being a sausagefest. Haha, I kid. But thank you for setting this up. It's brilliant, and lots of fun, at the expense of someone who takes himself wayyyy too seriously.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 20, 2008, 07:54:04 PM
you know something... it just struck me that this site has a surprisingly high amount of female participation.  i say "surprisingly" because when i started it, i just assumed my overall approach toward things would likely result in a complete sausage-fest.  glad i was wrong.

and yes, i love that singles banner too.  the 2 pictures in it are my wife and me.  it was made by camazotz automat, i think as a bit of a goof.  i'm not sure if he was really thinking i would use it.  but if he thought i wouldn't, he thought WROOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!  MUAHAhahahaha. (cue fake lightning and dry ice)

That's actually my favorite banner. I love it when I refresh the page and it comes up.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 20, 2008, 08:00:01 PM
And some of the females may have come here in hopes of it being a sausagefest. Haha, I kid. But thank you for setting this up. It's brilliant, and lots of fun, at the expense of someone who takes himself wayyyy too seriously.

I came for the Snoory smackdown and stayed for the sausage! ;)

EvB

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 20, 2008, 11:41:33 PM
I came for the Snoory smackdown and stayed for the sausage! ;)

Can you BELIEVE the PMer has given us a TIME OUT??

It says we can't talk dirty for a WHOLE HOUR!   :o

Either that - or we gotta do it in PUBLIC!

Now, what was that about kit-and-caboodle?

Carlin says we can only get a caboodle kit.

And THAT was a man who knew about talking dirty.

EvB

Quote from: Loui Zoot on August 20, 2008, 11:43:49 PM
The Noorefugees

Perfect!

> Ev is now dreaming up a banner . . .

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on August 20, 2008, 11:57:13 PM
Can you BELIEVE the PMer has given us a TIME OUT??

It says we can't talk dirty for a WHOLE HOUR!   :o

Either that - or we gotta do it in PUBLIC!

Now, what was that about kit-and-caboodle?

Carlin says we can only get a caboodle kit.

And THAT was a man who knew about talking dirty.

haha! I also like the expression twig and berries as a euphemism!

EvB

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 21, 2008, 12:01:30 AM
haha! I also like the expression twig and berries as a euphemism!

Well, with one boyfriend I had long ago - I named our relative regions "Starsky & Thutch"  - his were Starsky.

EvB

It's 2am - do you know where your milkweed is?

Okay - TWO things: 

1) once again I'm showing my age.  When I was a teen - there was a PSA on most network TV that said - just before the news came on:  "It's 10pm - do you know where you children are?"

2) NO I AM NOT DRINKING!  This is the result of post-final-exam punchiness = To tired to make sense - to wired to sleep. . 

Loui Zoot

Now everybody just uses the terms schlotzsky and wienerschnitzel.

MV/Liberace!

i prefer to stick with standard nomenclature like "cock" and "pussy."  it seems to get the job done.

Loui Zoot

And if not, they always have pills and creams

EvB

QuoteSatan Sickly Says Snoory Sucks Swollen Salamander Sailors Severely Sore

and how many times can you say that, fast?

Eeesh - time for me to goto SLEEP.

Frys Girl

"The job" It has been reduced to a job :( Kidding. While they're basic words, they're fine. Entombed for a millennia is hilarious too. The donkey needs a mustache though.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 21, 2008, 05:58:29 AM
"The job" It has been reduced to a job :( Kidding. While they're basic words, they're fine. Entombed for a millennia is hilarious too. The donkey needs a mustache though.

Yes!

Frys Girl

Spikegirl your avatar rocks. Scully rules!

Frys Girl

I uploaded an avatar. If I get a fake mustache, I'll look like george. Haha. Halloween is just around the corner.

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 21, 2008, 06:20:10 AM
I uploaded an avatar. If I get a fake mustache, I'll look like george. Haha. Halloween is just around the corner.

Did I miss something here?  Which avatar looks like George sans 'stache.