• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory sucks but does he blow?

Started by Mordred478, August 18, 2008, 03:54:04 PM

Caruthers612

Hello:

I am writing to express the utter outrage felt by myself, my wife and our ewe Ida, with whom we have a special relationship, at the failure of too many wrong-thinking people in this country to make the distinction between sucking and blowing, assuming, as they do, that once you're on your knees, it's all over but the gargling. As six of the most right-thinking people in this country, however, I can assure you this is most inaccurate. I didn't get where I am today by not getting on my knees and then gargling.
     On behalf of myself, the Mrs. and our sheepdog Rolph, with whom we have a special relationship, I certainly hope you will probe deeply into Mr. Noory until it is known exactly which position he occupies on this matter.

Yours,

Col. Reggie "Viper Drawers" Urqhuart (ret.)

EvB

Ya know what Mordred?  Somehow, from you, I don't mind - but concerning GEORGE?  That woud be Waaaaaaaay too much information.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Mordred478 on August 18, 2008, 03:54:04 PM
      This is an important question. Too many people in this country fail to make the distinction, assuming that once you're on your knees it's all over but the shouting anyway. The shouting and the gargling. But I didn't get where I am today by not distinguishing between sucking and blowing. There is a big difference between the two. I should know. I didn't get where I am today by not getting on my knees and then gargling.

M

Well I hope if he blows, he puts his all into it and does not forget that the *boys* need to be attended to as well. Although knowing Snoory, he just sucks.

EvB

Ah-hem hem!

Mr. Vandeven,

I truly hate to have to point this out to you, unpleasant topic that it is.  However, it has come to my attention that your, um, people, shall we say, are developing a serious case of potty-mouth. 

Your swift attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

elb

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 18, 2008, 05:01:30 PM
Well I hope if he blows, he puts his all into it and does not forget that the *boys* need to be attended to as well. Although knowing Snoory, he just sucks.

Explain what this means to me please. Send me the answer in a PM.

Max

anyways, I dont have clue what this is on about.. but everyone got douched because the topic looked fucking wierd.

EvB

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 20, 2008, 12:35:55 AM

SpikeGirl - Don'cha DARE!  Stand proud - announce your definition to us all!  ;D

EvB

Quote from: Max on August 20, 2008, 12:43:23 AM
anyways, I dont have clue what this is on about.. but everyone got douched because the topic looked fucking wierd.

BAH!  And I gave each of you ('cept for Max - who I just let lie, you dawg  ;) ) a +$ for being hilarious and inspiring.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on August 18, 2008, 05:41:15 PM
Ah-hem hem!

Mr. Vandeven,

I truly hate to have to point this out to you, unpleasant topic that it is.  However, it has come to my attention that your, um, people, shall we say, are developing a serious case of potty-mouth. 

Your swift attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

elb

you each get a gold star.

evb will stay here during recess to consider the ramifications of her actions.  i hope all of you will forgive her attempt at throwing you under the, uh, school bus, so to speak.

don't let your heads grow too large, however.  she still has more gold stars than she knows what to do with.

Spikegirl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 20, 2008, 12:35:55 AM

Do I really need to explain how to give a good *professional*?

Loui Zoot

Demonstrations are generally more enlightening.

Quote from: Loui Zoot on August 20, 2008, 07:49:30 AM
Demonstrations are generally more enlightening.

Exactly.

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 20, 2008, 06:11:00 AM
Do I really need to explain how to give a good *professional*?

Huh? Professional?

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 18, 2008, 05:01:30 PM

*Let me try this again. Ah-hem* Spikegirl - Please explain to me what the above means.  Send the explanation to me in a PM. While listening to Marvin Gay. And Stark Raving Nekkid.

Sheesh. Who does a guy have to give a professional to to get some demonstrations around here!

Spikegirl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 20, 2008, 10:11:05 AM
Exactly.

Huh? Professional?

*Let me try this again. Ah-hem* Spikegirl - Please explain to me what the above means.  Send the explanation to me in a PM. While listening to Marvin Gay. And Stark Raving Nekkid.

Sheesh. Who does a guy have to give a professional to to get some demonstrations around here!

I'm laughing so hard tears are streamimg down my face! You're a riot! Maybe I should start a Sex Chat thread just for you (just kidding Michael)!

EvB

Truth? I don't quite get this one either.  However, I gave up insisting that people explain themselves on these matters when I found out what "snow blowing" was - from my SON no less.  (And yes - we had seen "Step-Mom")

eeewwwwwwww

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 20, 2008, 10:15:33 AM
Maybe I should start a Sex Chat thread just for you (just kidding Michael)!
why do i have to be thought of as the killjoy? JEEEEEEEZE!!!  i only want to be liked and accepted, thus prompting people to send me gifts of "juices and such."

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on August 20, 2008, 10:55:04 AM

Truth? I don't quite get this one either.  However, I gave up insisting that people explain themselves on these matters when I found out what "snow blowing" was - from my SON no less.  (And yes - we had seen "Step-Mom")

eeewwwwwwww
Do you really not know what I was talking about? I was trying to be tactful. I don't want to get rauchy on the open thread. I'll PM you, where we could get down and dirty! ;)

Please make sure your young, impressionable son is not in the room when you open the PM!

EvB

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 20, 2008, 03:59:12 PM
Do you really not know what I was talking about? I was trying to be tactful. I don't want to get rauchy on the open thread. I'll PM you, where we could get down and dirty! ;)

Please make sure your young, impressionable son is not in the room when you open the PM!

My "Young impressionable son is 22 (or will be shortly) lives with his 25 y/o gf 5 miles from me - and knows more of this kind of thing than I do - "this kind of thing" being the "in" terms for various forms of sexual behavior. Though I must say that "snow blowing" was a new one on me on EVERY level!  And I still cringe at the thought)

*This thread is just one of the many reasons I love it here. Awesome.*

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on August 20, 2008, 07:01:51 PM
My "Young impressionable son is 22 (or will be shortly) lives with his 25 y/o gf 5 miles from me - and knows more of this kind of thing than I do - "this kind of thing" being the "in" terms for various forms of sexual behavior. Though I must say that "snow blowing" was a new one on me on EVERY level!  And I still cringe at the thought)

OK, Ev. Read your PM. Hope you'll still respect me in the morning... ;)

EvB

Oh hell hon - twern't nutthin!  It was the terminology that threw me.

;D

EvB

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 20, 2008, 11:06:43 AM
why do i have to be thought of as the killjoy? JEEEEEEEZE!!!  i only want to be liked and accepted, thus prompting people to send me gifts of "juices and such."

If. by "Juices and stuff" you mean a good single malt - SADLY it's illegal to mail booze from Massachusetts - if you mean, oh, say, pomegranates and blueberries - I'd need a snail addy (now lemme see you give THAT out in public!  HA!)

If you mean what I imagine you are suggesting - given the thread - I'd worry that by the time it got through the mail it would be considered bio-waste.  :o

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on August 20, 2008, 11:21:36 PM
If you mean what I imagine you are suggesting - given the thread - I'd worry that by the time it got through the mail it would be considered bio-waste.  :o

ewwwwww.
no, actually it was something of an homage to space ghost coast to coast.  there is an episode where he's trying to convince zorak and moltar that his super hero body does not contain blood.  they then ask him wtf it has if not blood, and space ghost smirkily looks at the camera and says, "oh, you know, juices and such."  to me, that was the single funniest moment in tv broadcast history.

EvB

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 21, 2008, 01:06:22 AM
ewwwwww.
no, actually it was something of an homage to space ghost coast to coast.  there is an episode where he's trying to convince zorak and moltar that his super hero body does not contain blood.  they then ask him wtf it has if not blood, and space ghost smirkily looks at the camera and says, "oh, you know, juices and such."  to me, that was the single funniest moment in tv broadcast history.

AH!  Now the clueless hat has passed to me. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on August 21, 2008, 01:28:45 AM
AH!  Now the clueless hat has passed to me. 
are you unaware of the show space ghost coast to coast or unaware someone made a reference to the idea of sending cum in the mail?  haha... just curious as to which.

MV/Liberace!

and by the way, this thread is generating some fassssssscinating google ads.

Extruder Blow Plugs
Complete line of blow plugs/rupture disks for plastic extruders

Blow, Foam and Vac molds
M.C.Molds Inc Quality Molds, Short lead times

Injection blowing machine
Professional China manufacturer Superior quality & fast service !

EvB

Not sure which thread it was - but did you see the one on Alzheimer's treatment?

EvB

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 21, 2008, 01:34:38 AM
are you unaware of the show space ghost coast to coast or unaware someone made a reference to the idea of sending cum in the mail?  haha... just curious as to which.

errrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . I was referring to space ghost coast to coast - but that "someone" was ME!  (Toldja I'm uber-punchy right now)  Though - truth told - I wasn't thinking SPECIFICALLY of cum, necessarily  . . though it was on the list.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on August 21, 2008, 02:17:06 AM

errrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . I was referring to space ghost coast to coast - but that "someone" was ME!  (Toldja I'm uber-punchy right now)  Though - truth told - I wasn't thinking SPECIFICALLY of cum, necessarily  . . though it was on the list.
haha... for some reason, i thought i was replying to spikegirl.  jesus.  i think i need to pass ownership of this site on to someone else.  the last 12 hours as omnipotent ruler have been disastrous.  i am the jimmy carter of message boards.