• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Whats Wrong With This Chick?

Started by ziznak, September 21, 2012, 06:53:24 PM

area51drone

Quote from: b_dubb on February 06, 2014, 09:34:41 AM

Hannah Simone

See, now here is a girl that I bet looks pretty good w/o makeup.

Nova

Quote from: area51drone on February 06, 2014, 04:48:54 AM
I'm just saying girls, if you want to look better, use makeup.

I'm so totally jumping out of my chair right now to rush and put on my makeup.  41 years, and this secret has been kept from me this whole time.  Thank you so much for this bit of information.   ::)

area51drone

Yeah it's pretty obvious, isn't it?  Yet we keep getting bombarded with these stupid articles saying that we should accept women au'natural.   I say women, if you want are willing to do anything to make yourself more attractive, go for it.  I won't be complaining.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: area51drone on February 06, 2014, 01:38:25 PM
Yeah it's pretty obvious, isn't it?  Yet we keep getting bombarded with these stupid articles saying that we should accept women au'natural.   I say women, if you want are willing to do anything to make yourself more attractive, go for it.  I won't be complaining.

Ugh â€" your AV, man. That is so nasty.  :(

Nova

Quote from: area51drone on February 06, 2014, 01:38:25 PM

Was just curious who made you the judge of what makes a woman beautiful?  Is it because you are stunningly handsome and expect your partners to be up to par with you?  Funny thing though is that I'm pretty sure you're just the average computer nerd browsing and posting on obscure forums.  I could be totally wrong, and maybe you're also some famous Hollywood actor.  Either way,  I'm really happy to know we have the judge and jury of beauty right here on Bellgab.  Who knew??

area51drone

Quote from: Nova on February 06, 2014, 01:48:03 PM
Was just curious who made you the judge of what makes a woman beautiful?  Is it because you are stunningly handsome and expect your partners to be up to par with you?  Funny thing though is that I'm pretty sure you're just the average computer nerd browsing and posting on obscure forums.  I could be totally wrong, and maybe you're also some famous Hollywood actor.  Either way,  I'm really happy to know we have the judge and jury of beauty right here on Bellgab.  Who knew??

I'm not going to make excuses for my desires as a man.   I'm just being honest.  Am I some nasty computer nerd?  I AM a computer nerd extraordinaire,  but you'd be all over me like Bukkaku on Michio if we met at a bar.    I'm not kidding.   Bukkaku.

Yes, I absolutely expect my partner to be on par with me, but I'm lucky, I have to be on par with her.

area51drone

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 06, 2014, 01:43:32 PM
Ugh â€" your AV, man. That is so nasty.  :(

That's such a shame.  It wasn't meant to be at all.  AT ALL.

Nova

Quote from: area51drone on February 06, 2014, 02:04:35 PM
I'm not going to make excuses for my desires as a man.   I'm just being honest.  Am I some nasty computer nerd?  I AM a computer nerd extraordinaire,  but you'd be all over me like Bukkaku on Michio if we met at a bar.   

Don't lump yourself into the category of all men.  That is what you in particular desire.  Surprisingly, other men may have differing opinions!  I know, I know, it's hard to believe.  As for me being all over you in a bar.  First of all,  gross.  Secondly,  I already have a man who you will never, ever come close to being.  You may want to be him, but it will never happen with your current attitude.  So finally,  I'll just keep him and let all the other ladies loose on you.  You have fun now. 

area51drone

Quote from: Nova on February 06, 2014, 02:11:09 PM
Don't lump yourself into the category of all men.  That is what you in particular desire.  Surprisingly, other men may have differing opinions!  I know, I know, it's hard to believe.  As for me being all over you in a bar.  First of all,  gross.  Secondly,  I already have a man who you will never, ever come close to being.  You may want to be him, but it will never happen with your current attitude.  So finally,  I'll just keep him and let all the other ladies loose on you.  You have fun now.

You keep telling yourself that about men finding different women beautiful Nova, but I will agree with you on one thing - dripping Michio Bukkaku is pretty gross.    Oh, and as far as me being up to par with your man,  I could care less.   If you want some sap who lies to you when you put on that dress and you ask "do I look good in this?" Then great for you.  That's not me. 

Nova

Quote from: area51drone on February 06, 2014, 02:20:18 PM
You keep telling yourself that about men finding different women beautiful Nova, but I will agree with you on one thing - dripping Michio Bukkaku is pretty gross.    Oh, and as far as me being up to par with your man,  I could care less.   If you want some sap who lies to you when you put on that dress and you ask "do I look good in this?" Then great for you.  That's not me.

Well, unfortunately I'm not one of those woman who ask if I look good in something.  If I put it on and wear it, obviously I think I look good already.  Don't need to bother with the opinion of anybody else. 

Juan

I'm glad I like real, normal women.  Well, normal looking, not necessarily "normal."

area51drone

Quote from: Nova on February 06, 2014, 02:23:59 PM
Well, unfortunately I'm not one of those woman who ask if I look good in something.  If I put it on and wear it, obviously I think I look good already.  Don't need to bother with the opinion of anybody else.

Good.  I hope that you do look your best at all times.  There is nothing wrong with being beautiful.   There is something wrong if you think you are and you aren't. 

area51drone

Quote from: Juan on February 06, 2014, 02:24:03 PM
I'm glad I like real, normal women.  Well, normal looking, not necessarily "normal."

I will take your cute girl next door any day to some supermodel.  But not if she doesn't at least try.  If you just think you can live the hippy lifestyle and show up with hairy armpits then you cannot tell me you are a beautiful person (on the outside).   Yes, Nova, I do believe there can be beauty on the inside that is completely separate from your outside looks.

Nova

Quote from: area51drone on February 06, 2014, 02:25:46 PM
Good.  I hope that you do look your best at all times.  There is nothing wrong with being beautiful.   There is something wrong if you think you are and you aren't.

I'm honored I'm in your hopes and dreams.  I can now live my life to it's full potential knowing you approve.  With that, I bid you a farewell. 

area51drone

Quote from: Nova on February 06, 2014, 02:29:29 PM
I'm honored I'm in your hopes and dreams.  I can now live my life to it's full potential knowing you approve.  With that, I bid you a farewell.

If you say so.

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on February 06, 2014, 02:25:46 PM
so catching up on the thread here....so what do we do?  Do we get rid of all the people that don't meet "your" level of criteria?

I would say to me a woman wearing makeup or not, isn't a determining factor in relationships.  I personally find women wear too much makeup to attempt to hide their own shortcomings.  Women I have dated that barely ever wore makeup were already attractive, thus their makeup use, while being done to make them "more attractive" doesn't take way from their attractiveness overall.  Nor would I choose a woman based squarely by her made up look.

Do you request your woman to put on makeup when she gets out of bed before waking you, so you don't have to have your eyes burned by her disgusting looks? lol  :o

b_dubb

I don't care for women who wear a ton of makeup.  Besides that hang up, I like all types.  I'm more attracted to personality and wit than anything else.  All right ... I have a weakness for a girl with a hot keister.  Does that make me a jerk?

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on February 06, 2014, 02:36:19 PM
so catching up on the thread here....so what do we do?  Do we get rid of all the people that don't meet "your" level of criteria?

I would say to me a woman wearing makeup or not, isn't a determining factor in relationships.  I personally find women wear too much makeup to attempt to hide their own shortcomings.  Women I have dated that barely ever wore makeup were already attractive, thus their makeup use, while being done to make them "more attractive" doesn't take way from their attractiveness overall.  Nor would I choose a woman based squarely by her made up look.

Do you request your woman to put on makeup when she gets out of bed before waking you, so you don't have to have your eyes burned by her disgusting looks? lol  :o

Steelbot, you are the only one who has seen what I look like.  Did you find me repulsive?

No, I don't think looks make a relationship.  I just think it's not a big deal if women want to make themselves look better.   That article implied, if it didn't outright state, that women shouldn't wear makeup.  That series of pictures that I posted a while back was from a video of this gal who said that it's a shame that magazines change how women look.  No it isn't.  It's what people want.  What's wrong with giving people what they want and wearing some makeup or doing  your hair, or wearing sexy clothes?  Nothing.

area51drone

Quote from: b_dubb on February 06, 2014, 02:41:45 PM
I don't care for women who wear a ton of makeup.

No doubt that some girls go way beyond what is necessary and it ends up making them look worse.

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on February 06, 2014, 02:42:32 PM
Steelbot, you are the only one who has seen what I look like.  Did you find me repulsive?

No, I don't think looks make a relationship.  I just think it's not a big deal if women want to make themselves look better.   That article implied, if it didn't outright state, that women shouldn't wear makeup.  That series of pictures that I posted a while back was from a video of this gal who said that it's a shame that magazines change how women look.  No it isn't.  It's what people want.  What's wrong with giving people what they want and wearing some makeup or doing  your hair, or wearing sexy clothes?  Nothing.
Well, as to your own appearance I don't recall man, i've smoked a lot of herb...(unless you look like bubbles lol)  as to the point about making themselves look better.  I agree if a woman CHOOSES to do it, who am i to complain one way or the other.  But I do not feel that any journalistic publication should print images of women that they wholeheartedly know were photoshopped without posting the true image as well or a disclaimer that actual person looks nothing like what you think she does...how is that impressive?  Hell even if they wanted to show what this woman looked like pre/post MAKEUP would be different than photoshopping, that's a WHOLE different topic of how the "desired look" of a woman by "men" brings them down into this world of eating disorders and depression over their looks.  I personally don't see the point of imaging women, then completely faking their looks to appeal to the masses point and simple.

steelbot

Quote from: b_dubb on February 06, 2014, 02:41:45 PM
I don't care for women who wear a ton of makeup.  Besides that hang up, I like all types.  I'm more attracted to personality and wit than anything else.  All right ... I have a weakness for a girl with a hot keister.  Does that make me a jerk?
nope, you just better wear gloves or you may get burnt!  ::)

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on February 06, 2014, 02:50:08 PM
I personally don't see the point of imaging women, then completely faking their looks to appeal to the masses

$$$$ and your quote says it right there.. to appeal to the masses

area51drone

Now, let me ask you, what is wrong with this chick?

Quote from: area51drone on February 07, 2014, 07:29:42 AM

Eyebrows are too long.  2/10 would not bang

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on February 07, 2014, 07:29:42 AM

She took a selfie....her breasts look paid for (and the gold necklace) which would indicate to me high maintenance, insecure about her appearance, and loves money.  No thanks.

area51drone

I would not bang her either.  But for none of the reasons you gentlemen listed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on February 07, 2014, 08:26:43 AM
I would not bang her either.  But for none of the reasons you gentlemen listed.

I'm taking a punt; She's transgendered? If so, how is that wrong?