Author FUNCTION RANDOM - All Things Technological On Your Mind  (Read 168241 times)

FUNCTION RANDOM - All Things Technological On Your Mind
« Reply #1680 on: October 05, 2020, 04:33:50 PM »
Some channels are fed by fiber optic.

« Reply #1681 on: October 05, 2020, 05:23:38 PM »
Does our DOJ remain intentionally stupid so they can fuck everyone off one last time?

I apologize, but all Crypto is "hidden"
It's electronic.
All due respect, but REALLY?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/john-mcafee-indicted-tax-evasion

« Reply #1682 on: October 05, 2020, 05:40:54 PM »
Does our DOJ remain intentionally stupid so they can fuck everyone off one last time?

I apologize, but all Crypto is "hidden"
It's electronic.
All due respect, but REALLY?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/john-mcafee-indicted-tax-evasion
Why isn't this indictment signed?

Create a new thread on this because this could be interesting. The US Tax Code is bullshit and archaic. Simply a means for graft, corruption, and regulatory capture- with a side benefit to be able to target people because nobody can, really, know all the Code and so be in assured full compliance. And even when/if you use lawyers and accountants YOU are responsible for their errors or misreading of the vast, ever changing Code. And only the US (maybe a few others but not many) tax income gained even when the person doesn't live in the country or gained from sources outside the country. And then you have special Courts to deal with tax matters. Oh, yeah, the personal income tax is 'voluntary' they state but what 'voluntary' means to them is a bit different from what most people or dictionaries would call 'voluntary.'

« Reply #1683 on: October 05, 2020, 06:27:37 PM »
Why isn't this indictment signed?

Create a new thread on this because this could be interesting.

HOTFIX: Grapefruit is now always allowed to follow albrecht's instructions irregardless of any grammatical or spelling errors that they may contain.

« Reply #1685 on: October 06, 2020, 07:06:35 AM »
With more and more evidence that the government is recording our web searches (among other things) is there any software that can run on a computer when wanted that will make random searches, or randomly call up web pages?  Sort of like the seti at home software crunched data as a screen saver.  The purpose of this would be to make the data collected of less value.

« Reply #1686 on: October 06, 2020, 09:23:09 AM »
With more and more evidence that the government is recording our web searches (among other things) is there any software that can run on a computer when wanted that will make random searches, or randomly call up web pages?  Sort of like the seti at home software crunched data as a screen saver.  The purpose of this would be to make the data collected of less value.

I think there are some browser add-ons that will help obfuscate your activity. Here's an old article talking about some:

How to Baffle Web Trackers by Obfuscating Your Movements Online
https://www.wired.com/2015/11/clive-thompson-10/

« Reply #1687 on: October 06, 2020, 04:28:07 PM »
Iíd rather make their data unusable through an active measure.  With all the proclaimed geniuses on Bellgab, surely someone is doing this.

« Reply #1688 on: October 06, 2020, 05:11:55 PM »
You are not wrong. I applaud your interest here. However, the technology that I have chosen to employ for a similar purpose is not really very transferable. I would advise, however, continuing to shitpost as often as possible.

Also, when walking past someone on their phone in public, start freestyle rappin' out the words "ANTHRAX ECHELON NUCLEAR SALT REACTORS" at Outdoor Volume, and, over time, one will really notice some acute societal changes.

At this point, this can only represent an improvement.

« Reply #1689 on: October 07, 2020, 01:45:53 AM »

StumbleUpon and its kind were once popular

A few others that might be of interest:

Uroulette

Wild Mood Swings

Take Me To Another Useless Website

« Reply #1690 on: October 07, 2020, 08:07:34 AM »
Thatís along the line of what I was thinking, except I want automated.  Iím too lazy, uh busy, to click over and over.

« Reply #1691 on: October 07, 2020, 10:23:20 PM »
Thatís along the line of what I was thinking, except I want automated.  Iím too lazy, uh busy, to click over and over.

Back in rhe day I knew someone who advocated putting ECHELON keyword flags n supersmall footnote and in white (so not noticed) on company emails, docs, such. Especially lawfirms, banks, and tech firms (at time the people who had email and also have those disclaimer footers. That most people ignore.) But the AI or people would be flooded with 'hits' to entities who are in the system.