FUNCTION RANDOM - All Things Technological On Your Mind

Started by Camazotz Automat, August 17, 2012, 04:04:35 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2022, 11:53:04 PMThe cranberry sauce better be made with fresh cranberries or I'm going to pitch a fit, you commie douchebag. >:(

I think i am the only japanese girl who prefers canned GoySlop cranberry sauce




K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 07, 2022, 12:27:36 AMI think i am the only japanese girl who prefers canned GoySlop cranberry sauce





I have an uncle who is like that, he insists on his own can, also creamed corn instead of gravy on the mashed potatoes.  Very odd man.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 06, 2022, 11:34:51 PMI agree with this.  If we were a family I am pretty sure we would make it through Thanksgiving dinner without too much strife, which is more than can be said for a lot of folks.



Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 07, 2022, 12:27:36 AMI think i am the only japanese girl who prefers canned GoySlop cranberry sauce

lol

My waifu insists on it.


SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 06, 2022, 11:34:51 PMI agree with this.  If we were a family I am pretty sure we would make it through Thanksgiving dinner without too much strife, which is more than can be said for a lot of folks.  Sure MDMD would storm out at some point muttering something about penises but he would be back for pie.

But it would have to be a pie that looked like a penis, or you know he'll lose interest.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 07, 2022, 11:04:25 AMBut it would have to be a pie that looked like a penis, or you know he'll lose interest.

Says the guy who literally can't stop mentioning penis. 🙄😆

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 07, 2022, 11:04:25 AMBut it would have to be a pie that looked like a penis, or you know he'll lose interest.

Funny you should mention, was just thinking of shaping that marzipan-filled sugar-dusted German Christmas bread in a special way this year and calling it "stollen erection"

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2022, 11:51:31 AMFunny you should mention, was just thinking of shaping that marzipan-filled sugar-dusted German Christmas bread in a special way this year and calling it "stollen erection"

+19.5:  that's no joke, you can take that to the bank (less my 25% cut for the Big Dog Hanz II)!

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"pate always steps up to the plate!"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2022, 11:51:31 AMFunny you should mention, was just thinking of shaping that marzipan-filled sugar-dusted German Christmas bread in a special way this year and calling it "stollen erection"

How about bagels too? I can't really think of a reason right now.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2022, 11:51:31 AMFunny you should mention, was just thinking of shaping that marzipan-filled sugar-dusted German Christmas bread in a special way this year and calling it "stollen erection"
Ha. It would be better if you also refused to sell them to gay couples. Really cause a glitch in the reporting and headaches for the media puppets. Also use high-fructose corn syrup derived marzipan in the recipe.


Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2022, 06:05:47 PMHow do I insert a tweet here?

post the twitter link

It should look like this
https://twitter.com/Twitter/status/1577730467436138524
Sometimes twitter links are lengthened and i think they look something like this
https://twitter.com/Twitter/status/1577730467436138524&3634745788458

If the link has the extra shit tacked onto the end of it just get rid of it, i think it starts with an & symbol
&3634745788458

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 10, 2022, 06:37:16 PMpost the twitter link

It should look like this
https://twitter.com/Twitter/status/1577730467436138524
Sometimes twitter links are lengthened and i think they look something like this
https://twitter.com/Twitter/status/1577730467436138524&3634745788458

If the link has the extra shit tacked onto the end of it just get rid of it, i think it starts with an & symbol
&3634745788458

When I tried it gave me a 403 error: permission denied.  :-\


pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2022, 06:44:20 PMWhen I tried it gave me a 403 error: permission denied.  :-\

Were you wearing a helmet when you tried that?



If you weren't you might try wearing a helmet on your next attempt.

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 10, 2022, 07:08:25 PMWere you wearing a helmet when you tried that?



If you weren't you might try wearing a helmet on your next attempt.

-p

It's all he's got, folks. He's got nowhere else to go. :-\



When will you be on Groyper's panel again?

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2022, 07:14:38 PMIt's all he's got, folks. He's got nowhere else to go. :-\



When will you be on Groyper's panel again?

I have never been on his panel.  I did call in one time years ago, however...

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 10, 2022, 07:28:25 PMI have never been on his panel.  I did call in one time years ago, however...

-p

Yeah...sure... ;D

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2022, 07:29:21 PMYeah...sure...

What is the nature of the current delusion you are operating under?



Are you wearing your helmet, buddy?

-p


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 10, 2022, 07:33:14 PMWhat is the nature of the current delusion you are operating under?



Are you wearing your helmet, buddy?

-p



Well, I was probably the first to figure out that you're just a dick but more recently others, like Roz and Groyp, seem to have come to that conclusion also. It's just kinda gratifying. That's all.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2022, 07:38:34 PMWell, I was probably the first to figure out that you're just a dick but more recently others, like Roz and Groyp, seem to have come to that conclusion also. It's just kinda gratifying. That's all.

I am not really following you, hear?

Could you give me some more information on this pattern that you see?

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 10, 2022, 07:48:15 PMI am not really following you, hear?

Could you give me some more information on this pattern that you see?

-p

Sure. Suck it, bitch!  :P  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2022, 07:38:34 PMWell, I was probably the first to figure out that you're just a dick but more recently others, like Roz and Groyp, seem to have come to that conclusion also. It's just kinda gratifying. That's all.

He reminds me of Torgo.




pate

Quote from: Laser on November 10, 2022, 11:04:02 PMInteresting evidence in the ongoing investigation, perhaps.


Quotehttps://mst3k.fandom.com/wiki/Torgo


I was unfamiliar with the "Torgo" reference, thank you Lazar.

I would like to offer some testimony that may (or may not) have bearing on your ongoing IPCC Digital Rape Investigation.

My initial nebulous intent was to evoke a "Falkie-esque" perception of myself, at some subsequent point I decided that the addition of the fictional character Baron Vladimir Harkonnen would be an amusing projection as well.



A combination of the two (in my mind, anyway) seemed to be an appropriate amalgamation to maximize feelings of revulsion, contempt, and even hatred.

I feel I have missed my mark somewhat in this endeavor:  from the article on this "Torgo" character I find that he initially had some sort of benevolent purpose in trying to dissuade the young married lady and her family from staying at the hotel;  a White Knight if you will, but perhaps in the mold of Lancelot who ultimately falls into sin.

Torgo's "Death By Massage" scene sounds sordid, I assume "Manos:  The Hands of Fate" was a Horror movie of sorts?

I would say were the Game either Horseshoes or Hand Grenades it would be "Close Enough" but I had hoped for a "Ringer," alas!

-p


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod