• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2016, 09:56:59 AM
Uncle, I'm sorry, I forgot--tell us that story again about how where you're at on the Kennedy murders? It gets better every time!

I was the umbrella man.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2016, 09:58:05 AM
Dude! Chicks can be bros!

Wait--are you even a dude?
Fist bump buddy? You know I enjoy your posts. They make me have to look up words and I like that :)

Just fighting an uphill battle is exhausting and pointless. No one is changing teams at this point.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 28, 2016, 02:28:29 AM
The Masons were involved?  Those sonzabitches.
Poor Masons. Can't get a break from anyone. Even the Muzzies are targeting them. Well, I guess controlling the world and having every politician and corporate leader on their puppet-strings makes up for it.  ;)
http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-man-plotted-attack-wanted-kill-israelis-130202751.html
"MILWAUKEE (AP) â€" Samy Mohamed Hamzeh wanted to shoot up a Milwaukee Masonic event center in the name of Islam because he thought the group that owns it is "playing with the world like a game," according to federal authorities."

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 28, 2016, 09:59:16 AM
I was the umbrella man.
No shit, it was you and not allegedly George Bush I? Wow mind is blown.

Jackstar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 28, 2016, 09:59:25 AM
No one is changing teams at this point.

I just changed teams. Moo.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 28, 2016, 10:00:26 AM
No shit, it was you and not allegedly George Bush I? Wow mind is blown.

I wanted to hang with the hobos, but I apparently didn't meet their standards.

Ciardelo

Fist bump buddy? You know I enjoy your posts. They make me have to look up words and I like that :)

Just fighting an uphill battle is exhausting and pointless. No one is changing teams at this point.
For somebody who supposedly got off the train, you sure seem to still be enjoying the ride.  8)

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 28, 2016, 09:59:16 AM
I was the umbrella man.

Yes, I've made that point previously.  What I don't understand is how you knew it was going to be raining lone magic gunman bullet.

It's cool. Pardon incoming! No one will suspect!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 28, 2016, 10:03:26 AM
I wanted to hang with the hobos, but I apparently didn't meet their standards.
They told me it was because you didn't believe the story about Maury Island.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 28, 2016, 10:03:44 AM
For somebody who supposedly got off the train, you sure seem to still be enjoying the ride.  8)
Honestly I just can't stand people who twist the truth. But it is what it is at this point. I can't reveal all of what I know and who even knows if that is true at this point. But since I like a lot of people here I will stay and watch it unfold.
Oh and make no mistake I am not listening to Art again. Oh no, that still remains the same. The 1990s stuff is gold, and I was a huge fan then, listened nightly. But now, yeah I can't.

Jackstar

You know I enjoy your posts.

I didn't actually know that. I'll allow it.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2016, 10:08:18 AM
I didn't actually know that. I'll allow it.
Thank you kindly, sir.

Jackstar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 28, 2016, 10:08:11 AM
Honestly I just can't stand people who twist the truth. [...] I can't reveal all of what I know

Can't? Or won't? ¡TRUTH TWISTER!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2016, 10:09:57 AM
Can't? Or won't? ¡TRUTH TWISTER!
I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. LOL. Honestly I wonder what will happen. It's like a trainwreck, you know, bro  ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 28, 2016, 10:11:37 AM
Honestly I wonder what will happen.

GentlyCuppedBalls.jpg

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 28, 2016, 10:11:37 AM
I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. LOL. Honestly I wonder what will happen. It's like a trainwreck, you know, bro  ::)

No the Trainwreck is the show with Evelyn. You can't even keep your podcasts straight.

ponyboysunset

So sort of related note, I listened to Howard Hughes interviewing Courtney Brown this morning. Anyone remember him? Didn't Art kick him off of a show back in the day for lying? Weird connections.

GS I keep nothing straight, come on, you know this ::)

Art is not comfortable being the interviewee. (He has admitted this on the air) He will attempt (intentionally or by habit) to reverse the tables on MV, giving himself total control of the conversation/information flow. MV, don't let him do this. Make sure he keep his answers short and on point. I don't see why he would be willing to do the show, unless he thinks he will have complete autonomy. Study up "college boy." You're our only hope!

BellBoy

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2016, 10:15:10 AM
No the Trainwreck is the show with Evelyn. You can't even keep your podcasts straight.

Truth be told, it is a bit of a 'whack-a-mole' for podcasts here.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: rekcuf on January 28, 2016, 10:18:17 AM
Art is not comfortable being interviewee. (He has admitted this on the air) He will attempt (intentionally or by habit) to reverse the tables on MV, giving himself total control of the conversation/information flow. MV, don't let him do this. Make sure he keep his answers short and on point. In don't see why he would be willing to do the show, unless he thinks he will have complete autonomy. Study up "college boy." You're our only hope!
Come on you know that this is just an opportunity to be on air, as I am sure he misses it, and promote his, wait, Heather's show.

Jackstar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 28, 2016, 10:15:47 AM
So sort of related note, I listened to Howard Hughes interviewing Courtney Brown this morning. Anyone remember him? Didn't Art kick him off of a show back in the day for lying? Weird connections.

I remember him, but I don't remember Bell complaining. That means little, I've spent years out of the loop. For instance, it was years after the fact that I read that there was some kind of drama with Bell and 9/11.

Where are we at on that now? I'm sure he can't hardly wait to answer questions about Building 7 on the GabCast.

I remember now: I am confused between Courtney Brown and Bruce Goldberg. What those two have in common besides both playing second fiddle to Charles Faddis is anyone's guess.

ponyboysunset

Charles Faddis is good stuff. God just think all of this could have been avoided if someone had hired a PR person. LOL.

Auslandia

Quote from: Coffeeman on January 28, 2016, 07:46:15 AM
Get TuneIn rocking on every device you have (minimum of 9, stream multiple instances of VLC if you have to) then call in. Extra points if you turn on an electric razor and set it on a tile floor, output each stream to multiple speakers of varying crappy quality, and add extra delay.

I just hope MV will stick to his laurels and just hang up on people that are either gushing or not adding anything useful.  I already like how he just hangs up on people during the podcast. That's the way things should be when you're done hangup.  Lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: Auslandia on January 28, 2016, 10:39:10 AM

I just hope MV will stick to his laurels and just hang up on people that are either gushing or not adding anything useful.  I already like how he just hangs up on people during the podcast. That's the way things should be when you're done hangup.  Lol

He is pretty good with the dump button. He doesn't like long goodbyes.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 28, 2016, 10:19:35 AM
Come on you know that this is just an opportunity to be on air, as I am sure he misses it, and promote his, wait, Heather's show.

I don't think he cares about being on the air.

His sudden interest in answering questions, IMO, appears to be solely about repairing his tattered image... Yes, he probably will promote Heather's show. (A show that he no longer has a financial stake in) < I would like to understand how that came about?

Did he sell off his stake, or did he gift it to someone else? Also, MITD was/is "profitable", AFTER Art left, and BEFORE the network let people go?

Finally, if Art has no financial resources tied up in the network or the show, and he named Heather as his replacement, whom was seeking "other options?" Art and Keith, or just Keith...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: rekcuf on January 28, 2016, 10:52:04 AM
I don't think he cares about being on the air.

His sudden interest in answering questions, IMO, appears to be solely about repairing his tattered image... Yes, he probably will promote Heather's show. (A show that he no longer has a financial stake in) < I would like to understand how that came about?

Did he sell off his stake, or did he gift it to someone else? Also, MITD was/is "profitable", AFTER Art left, and BEFORE the network let people go?

Finally, if Art has no financial resources tied up in the network or the show, and he named Heather as his replacement, whom was seeking "other options?" Art and Keith, or just Keith...
Lots of questions I asked yesterday. And according to the "official" narrative Keith released a statement saying they are doing just fine.
http://midnightinthedesert.com/time-for-another-update-from-keith/

Oh and I just re-read this Keith says Hughes would have been the one to sit in, not Heather. Looks like we got two people on two different pages here.