• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Danger!UFO

Remember everyone: ART BELL OWES YOU NOTHING!  ;D I believe this is true.

But it's really cool that he's agreed to be a guest on MV's GadCast.  8)

Meister_000

Quote from: Art Bell on January 26, 2016, 11:03:41 PM

Hi everybody . . .

. . . I want to say sorry to the people on this Forum who supported me in the run up to this show with so much, I understand your hearts were broken but I also want to say that mine was as well because I have been a member here for Years and reading many of the things said here hurt me more then you can know. I will sure cop to making a very bad decision at that time but this felt like home to me. Bad decision yes but lie, never. I never lied to you on air or off, never.

. . . Perhaps you do not believe this place was that important to me but you would be wrong, I am not sure it is the same place I remember but my memories of it the way it was are warm.

Art

Art, people do appreciate hearing this acknowledgement from you, and your old (1990's) radio fans (at least) know and still believe that you're a good guy, and also believe that you weren't "making stuff up".

I see now that there's a possible Gabcast in the works starring You and that's great -- but you know how much MV loves hearing himself talk so you're gonna have to keep him reined-in a bit!   :D

norland2424

Quote from: akwilly on January 27, 2016, 08:32:52 PM
is art back?

Hes back on bellgab, hes been posting all day.

Coffeeman

is art back?

No, the bedbugs are nipping bad tonight.

NXOEED

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 08:06:50 PM
The Blitz was a cool period. Lots of buzz and lots of excitement. Not sure if it will ever be duplicated.

I don't think there are any regrets about that.

I'm still excited, still at it. I'm stoked on the UFO Congress in a couple of weeks. MiTD is still blitz-worthy.

pyewacket

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 27, 2016, 08:20:46 PM
I've never even been on the politics thread.

I'd be happy to accompany you- it's safer in pairs. Worked pretty well for the raptors.  ;D

Auslandia

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 07:59:18 PM
I have made many claims but never that I was a Saint, I will leave that to the people who seem to know everything. As I have said I made some bad decisions at a very bad time but never lied on or off air.

I guess you could call it a meltdown when I posted that I would not be back, I can own that and I can also understand the anger of those who helped promote the show, a lot was lost and again I say sorry to those who helped.

Art

If I had to justify decisions I made decades ago I'd be up shit creek.  It is what it is Art.   I don't really understand why people think you owe them an explanation about that.

Anyway, the main point is that you're the quintessential broadcaster of this genre people call paranormal.  No other show compares. You captured some magic somehow and everyone just wants it back.

WhiteCrow

is art back?

YES... but he never really left!!   Art had a serious problem, he had to deal with...
..and a bunch of E-tards went into full nuclear meltdown mode.. 

Love Art.. Adore Heather..  Praise MV..  Bateman's OK

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 27, 2016, 08:41:02 PM
I'd be happy to accompany you- it's safer in pairs. Worked pretty well for the raptors.  ;D

LOL The politics threads have been the tamest of ANY of the threads on this forum, except for maybe the 100 years ago today thread.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 27, 2016, 08:46:25 PM
YES... but he never really left!!   Art had a serious problem, he had to deal with...
..and a bunch of E-tards went into full nuclear meltdown mode.. 

Love Art.. Adore Heather..  Praise MV..  Bateman's OK

You're quite precious when vulnerable. The state offers service animals, if needed.

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 08:49:58 PM
LOL The politics threads have been the tamest of ANY of the threads on this forum, except for maybe the 100 years ago today thread.

nhl and video game threads are kind of tame..celebrity deaths too lol

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 27, 2016, 08:49:11 PM
Check out my new avatar.

It's strangely mesmerizing. Who/what is it?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: malliard on January 27, 2016, 07:55:03 PM
was reading yahoo news and read this...

https://www.yahoo.com/realestate/poorest-county-every-state-052102544/photo-nye-county-nevada-1453872095581.html

Malliard, there is something about you that is just damn annoying. And I know that's somewhat irrational considering I've never met you.

But maybe it's your shady posts you make that aren't funny or hurtful, maybe it's that falkster had a better interview with Noory and asked tougher questions (seriously your interview with him was such a joke), but it's most likely your profile picture.

Yeah, definitely the picture.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 27, 2016, 08:56:45 PM
Malliard, there is something about you that is just damn annoying. And I know that's somewhat irrational considering I've never met you.

But maybe it's your shady posts you make that aren't funny or hurtful, maybe it's that falkster had a better interview with Noory and asked tougher questions (seriously your interview with him was such a joke), but it's most likely your profile picture.

hey  art's doing  a live gabcast next thurs 8 o clock  ----awesome !!!!!

Kolchak

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 27, 2016, 08:56:45 PM

I think it's his theme song.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 27, 2016, 08:55:56 PM
It's from a parody of The Shining.

https://youtu.be/i17pORf_iE4

Loved it!

"Who the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you, you green ass piece of shit!" LOL

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 27, 2016, 09:01:58 PM

hey  art's doing  a live gabcast next thurs 8 o clock  ----awesome !!!!!

Good stuff

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 27, 2016, 09:02:53 PM
Loved it!

"Who the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you, you green ass piece of shit!" LOL

My favorite is Jack Nicholson wearing the chicken sweater.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on January 27, 2016, 07:58:45 PM
think that 8% unemployment rate in Philly is a bit low

All unemployment statistics are kept artificially low because they don't include people who've been unemployed for more than a couple years. They are effectively out of the system at that point.

Zenman

Quote from: pyewacket on January 27, 2016, 08:41:02 PM

Lol. Yes, one of them usually got away.

akwilly

So art will be on the gabcast. Who will co host or will it just be MV? I hope there are some co hosts! Maybe Falkie?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2016, 09:10:14 PM
All unemployment statistics are kept artificially low because they don't include people who've been unemployed for more than a couple years. They are effectively out of the system at that point.

And they don't count people that are underemployed. I know a lot of people that lost full time jobs and can now only find part time or temp work. They are off the unemployment rolls, but it still sucks.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 09:16:53 PM
And they don't count people that are underemployed. I know a lot of people that lost full time jobs and can now only find part time or temp work. They are off the unemployment rolls, but it still sucks.

Things are quite good in California, but all the jobs and higher wages are offset by high cost of living and high taxes. It reminds of the gambling adage about never losing but always being "almost winning".

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2016, 09:10:14 PM

yeah but i think that one is really low lol

BettyO417

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 27, 2016, 08:05:11 PM
art
we are all patiently waiting  until there is anyone else,  if ever,  worth listening to

Ditto Showroom Dummy!

Art, looking forward to GabCast. Hopefully by then you'll have made a decision to go for it or kick it to the curb. But as I've said before broadcasting won't quit you!

I'm also asking in advance that ANYONE who will call in to speak to Art will respect the Memory of Ramona Bell and NOT insinuate any fool ass internet gossip regarding her demise. Nor any hurtful comments regarding Art's adult children, Asia Rayne or Airyn. Now regarding Airyn's thoughts on Art's broadcasting is fair game. Let's keep this on an ADULT level. Not trying to play moderator, but the issue is Art and his return. Thanks Gabbers! I really want to hear his heart. :-\

Quote from: BettyO417 on January 27, 2016, 09:20:39 PM
Ditto Showroom Dummy!

Art, looking forward to GabCast. Hopefully by then you'll have made a decision to go for it or kick it to the curb. But as I've said before broadcasting won't quit you!

I'm also asking in advance that ANYONE who will call in to speak to Art will respect the Memory of Ramona Bell and NOT insinuate any fool ass internet gossip regarding her demise. Nor any hurtful comments regarding Art's adult children, Asia Rayne or Airyn. Now regarding Airyn thoughts on Art's broadcasting is fair game. Let's keep this on an ADULT level. Not trying to play moderator, but the issue is Art and his return. Thanks Gabbers! I really want to hear his heart. :-\

Any other demands?