• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Element 115

Quote from: PathoJen on January 15, 2016, 09:14:00 PM
Wow. who is the poster he wants removed?

It's the one who got Art all riled up in the first place, DarKPenguiN. Art wants him banned.

ge30542

Quote from: ItsOver on January 15, 2016, 09:58:56 PM
Art threatens to sue MV over some BS but rolled over dead in the water over a supposed noncompete.  Great.
He did, didn't he? Folded like a cheap suit.
Hey, wait, just before the launch, didn't Art post that he was gonna let Keith take a look at the contract, and handle negotiations for a while? Get it? Keith is Art's lawyer.
MV, you could take Keith in a court of law. Just object alot, and say "it's all heresay your honor".

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 15, 2016, 10:04:39 PM
It's the one who got Art all riled up in the first place, DarKPenguiN. Art wants him banned.

That's news.

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2016, 09:58:20 PM
So, the question remains: just a data-miner or actually on an actual Obama/NSA/CIA/NWO/iHateMedia aggregator psy-op, MKUltra, site for nefarious means and to fill your pocketbook!!  ;)
Here you go.
http://mahout.apache.org/
All Hail "Sage" MV

trostol

who ended up leaving any way lol

Jackstar

Quote from: MV on January 15, 2016, 06:52:09 PM
someone suggested it remain "bellgab" but we instead focus the forum on the discussion of bells.  there's a lot to discuss on the subject.  i like the idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell

There's a local talker in Seattle named Rachel Bell. We could just dedicate our lives to her, in a mockery of performance art.

DeltaBravo

DarKPenguN=1 Art Bell=0 "Sprinkles are for Winners."

Element 115

Quote from: trostol on January 15, 2016, 10:07:08 PM
who ended up leaving any way lol

Yeah he hasn't been active for about 5 days.

Wait until /x/ gets ahold of this tonight.  ;D

I enjoyed the calamity of this whole thing and stayed quiet out of respect. But enough is enough. You're going to push around people smaller than you and try to take away peoples' speech because of all you're fuck ups? You may have been able to get away with this shit in 1995 and play the victim but we're in a new age baby. I have zero respect for this old delusional man now.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ge30542 on January 15, 2016, 10:05:44 PM
MV, you could take Keith in a court of law. Just object alot, and say "it's all heresay your honor".

I'll repeatedly exclaim, "Your honor, that's inadmissable!"

Hi Stardust

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2016, 10:07:13 PM

There's a local talker in Seattle named Rachel Bell. We could just dedicate our lives to her, in a mockery of performance art.

heh heh, another top shelf idea.

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 15, 2016, 10:06:45 PM
Here you go.
http://mahout.apache.org/
All Hail "Sage" MV
OH crap for humanity! You mean MV is actually creating some kind of AI Skynet using personalities on BG? And I just thought a typical scam or government deal.  :( This AI could be very, very dangerous. And with no late night show to discuss its impact? World is over. Quickening? over. it is here.  ;)

ge30542

Quote from: MV on January 15, 2016, 10:08:36 PM
MV, Bring witnesses, and documents. Lots of documents, Judge Judy LOVES documents. And itemized statements.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 15, 2016, 10:08:06 PM

I enjoyed the calamity of this whole thing and stayed quiet out of respect. But enough is enough. You're going to push around people smaller than you and try to take away peoples' speech because of all you're fuck ups? You may have been able to get away with this shit in 1995 and play the victim but we're in a new age baby. I have zero respect for this old delusional man now.
+1

albrecht

Quote from: MV on January 15, 2016, 10:08:36 PM
Get watching some more RetroTV and Perry Mason. He has LOTSA cool stuff to say in court! And always wins!!

Element 115

Quote from: MV on January 15, 2016, 10:10:05 PM

MV you need to find JC and bring him to the court with you.

How dare you!!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 15, 2016, 10:08:06 PM

I don't think MV is smaller than Art. Some random fat dude from Missouri usually trumps Some puny pip squeak from Pahrump.

trostol

maybe Bellgab can now refer to our love of

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2016, 10:10:18 PM
OH crap for humanity! You mean MV is actually creating some kind of AI Skynet using personalities on BG? And I just thought a typical scam or government deal.  :( This AI could be very, very dangerous. And with no late night show to discuss its impact? World is over. Quickening? over. it is here.  ;)
I've been warning everyone about skynet - but no one listens. :o          ;)    ;D ;D ;D

DeltaBravo

I wonder what Art's public defender the SciFiAuthor makes of all this?

Jackstar

Quote from: MV on January 15, 2016, 10:10:05 PM

The thing I love the best about this latest story, is that it would seem that while MV was willing to repeatedly bend to peer pressure to delete my posts and ban me on multiple bullshit occasions, Mr. "DarkPenguin" was deemed worthy of much more soul-searching and consideration.

What can I say? I love what you've done with the place. As ye hath sown, so shall ye reap.

pate

And hear I was thunking this site is a Top Seekrut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJoTBlDfVhk

gub'mint Thank Tank dedicated to keeping me from watching all the NCIS episodes on Netflix or dedicated to keeping me out of the bars on a Friday night.

Hmmm, must think on this...

Quote from: MV on January 15, 2016, 06:29:15 PM
add to this the legal threats art is now dropping in my inbox.  yay.  one of the messages said, in a roundabout way, "if you refuse to ban this user and he says something 'libelous' again, i'll sue you."

having had some time to think about his message(s), i've moved from feelings of indifference to contempt.

Called it.  http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.msg647639.html#msg647639

Think of all of the energy and support Bellgab put into both of his returns, what an asshole. And if you were to express that honestly on your podcast you'd probably get another threat.

#banArt

PathoJen

Thank you for this info. Now I know who's posts to begin looking at immediately.

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 15, 2016, 10:16:42 PM
I've been warning everyone about skynet - but no one listens. :o          ;)    ;D ;D ;D
Oh I know and same. I just always assumed it was based on a server on a super-computer in Belgium...not on a forum in Missouri! Oh, the humanity!!

ge30542

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 15, 2016, 10:13:56 PM

Peolpe are abandoning Art's nut sack, aren't they?
It looks like the rooftop of the American Embassy just prior to the NVA arriving in Saigon.
Throngs of people lined up, trying to get on one of the helicoptors.

PathoJen

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 15, 2016, 10:17:50 PM

Think of all of the energy and support Bellgab put into both of his returns, what an asshole.

RIGHT! I was just thinking this. We all called radio stations, and people made endless promo trailers, (mostly Jaz, but I did a couple too)..and this is how he thanks us? Oh wait, I guess he thanked Heather by putting her on the radio...but what about the rest of us?