• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

whoozit

Quote from: BellBoy on December 12, 2015, 05:19:38 PM
Last night, about a half hour before Art dropped the nuke, I went down to the pub, with some mates, for a night of hard core pint-pounding, followed by a midnight kebab of the most unsavory variety. I woke up this morning to a pounding headache, a more than a bit dodgy stomach and 100's of pages of turmoil, angst and recriminations... and maybe a handful of reasoned comments.

Having spent hours wading through this painful behemoth, there is still just one thing I can say... Fuck!
Excellent summation.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 12, 2015, 05:25:09 PM
Oh, geesh.  More from Jimmy Church.  :P

Lol I bet he says he's filling in for Art again.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 12, 2015, 05:19:38 PM
Last night, about a half hour before Art dropped the nuke, I went down to the pub, with some mates, for a night of hard core pint-pounding, followed by a midnight kebab of the most unsavory variety. I woke up this morning to a pounding headache, a more than a bit dodgy stomach and 100's of pages of turmoil, angst and recriminations... and maybe a handful of reasoned comments.

Having spent hours wading through this painful behemoth, there is still just one thing I can say... Fuck!

I hear that!!  Double for me.. I got news last night that a relative has cancer. I was hoping this morning that both news items were part of a terrible dream.

sorefinger

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2015, 05:08:36 PM
I promote healthy choices in diet everyday. Unlike you, I have a license. Unlike you, I actually work with professionals.

Licensed people are sheep, forced to the group think that has ruined our nation.  If you are a homophobe, for example, you'd have to stay in the closet, fearing loss of your license if you speak out against homosexuals, trannies, or even the healthcare system, itself.  You're just a disgusting cog in the wheel that is broken, too greedy to resign and do something otherwise useful to humanity.

You could not know who I actually work with, so just shut up and quit speculating.  People like you feign respect for the -- unlicenced -- servant class, because you know they'll spit in your restaurant food if you disrespect them.

aldousburbank

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 12, 2015, 05:25:56 PM
I hear that!!  Double for me.. I got news last night that a relative has cancer. I was hoping this morning that both news items were part of a terrible dream.
Thanks for the perspective. Best wishes to you and yours.

Quote from: sorefinger on December 12, 2015, 05:27:02 PM
Licensed people are sheep, forced to the group think that has ruined our nation.  If you are a homophobe, for example, you'd have to stay in the closet, fearing loss of your license if you speak out against homosexuals, trannies, or even the healthcare system, itself.  You're just a disgusting cog in the wheel that is broken, too greedy to resign and do something otherwise useful to humanity.

You could not know who I actually work with, so just shut up and quit speculating.  People like you feign respect for the -- unlicenced -- servant class, because you know they'll spit in your restaurant food if you disrespect them.

Wtf does this have to do with Art bell?

someguy

haha you're crazy as fuck

bellNwhistle

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 12, 2015, 05:27:51 PM
Thanks for the perspective. Best wishes to you and yours.

Much appreciated. :)

onan

I will be ruining your specific nation all next week. We are targeting nutjobs.

Bleefy

Ever consider co-hosting with Hoagland?

BellBoy

Quote from: norland2424 on December 12, 2015, 05:23:46 PM
so your saying you missed hoagies plea for us to save the network and his own show?

I was sleeping the sleep of a thousand deaths, followed by all day family-fun, Christmas shopping... with a hangover (and the shits). ::) I'm still catching up on all the other threads. Overwhelming, really, yet somehow not unexpected.

Art will be on the Father Martin documentary, so there's that to look forward to.

sorefinger

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 12, 2015, 05:28:24 PM

What does YOUR comment have to do with Art Bell, you wants-it-both-ways jack-off? 

albrecht

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 12, 2015, 05:28:24 PM
This is BG; threads derail. Sorry for my part in it.

whoozit

I'm glad you are the enlightened one.

Dick Grinder

I think I know where that finger's been!

BellBoy

...a bunch of crazy bullshit.

Hey! sorefinger! Long time, no see.

It's good to see that you're still a complete cock!

Bleefy

From Facebook a few minutes ago:

What I would like most now is for nothing more to happen. People ask if they catch this person would I come back? Perhaps I would if I was sure it was stopped. There are people saying I made all this up to leave, in what Universe does that make sense? I love what I do.

The other thing is that it's a stunt for ratings, really? Ratings for a show that no longer is on the air?

No, there is only one reason and that is my Wife after the third incident said enough. She has been very strong through all this but everybody has a point when it is just a Radio show and not worth getting hurt over. I wish more then my fans that I could keep doing what I love. For now all I want is peace for my Family.

Art

Quote from: Bleefy on December 12, 2015, 05:49:14 PM

What I would like most now is for nothing more to happen. People ask if they catch this person would I come back? Perhaps I would if I was sure it was stopped. There are people saying I made all this up to leave, in what Universe does that make sense? I love what I do.

The other thing is that it's a stunt for ratings, really? Ratings for a show that no longer is on the air?

No, there is only one reason and that is my Wife after the third incident said enough. She has been very strong through all this but everybody has a point when it is just a Radio show and not worth getting hurt over. I wish more then my fans that I could keep doing what I love. For now all I want is peace for my Family.

Art

Find the fucker!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bobo17 on December 12, 2015, 01:47:48 PM

Heather is horrible, no sexy voice is going to save her.  Its almost as bad as listening to the Bell gab broadcast full of bumbling idiots, swearing for shock value, talking over top of each other, all trying to kiss Art's ass.

words hurt, sir.  words hurt.

dot hash

Art

I feel like the romanticised version of Art in my imagination would have risen to the challenge of being threatened, and overcome it aggressively. But I mean he is getting a bit older now and really probably deserves some peace these days.  :(

gabrielle

Art

Thank you for posting this. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: bobo17 on December 12, 2015, 01:47:48 PM
My two cents

Art Bell owes no one anything and thanks Art for all the great radio over the years!

Heather is horrible, no sexy voice is going to save her.  Its almost as bad as listening to the Bell gab broadcast full of bumbling idiots, swearing for shock value, talking over top of each other, all trying to kiss Art's ass.

I'm done with Dark Matter and will happily retire to the Ultimate Art Bell, best of etc. to get my Bell fix.

Advice to Heather - forget it, you don't have the radio magic and you will never get it.
You said who would turn Art Bell down when he asks to fill in?.  Answer anyone with a brain that knows you can't possibly replace Art and more importantly you know you are not capable of hosting a radio show.

Bye Bellgab world
Who died and made you Justin Bieber?

chefist

Maybe Art could guest host from time to time on another show, like the Joe Rogan Show...and do it from the KNYE studios...

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on December 12, 2015, 06:03:33 PM
Maybe Art could guest host from time to time on another show, like the Joe Rogan Show...and do it from the KNYE studios...
Stop talking sense.  ;)

Didn't you quit BellGab yesterday?

Ciardelo

Quote from: dot hash on December 12, 2015, 05:56:23 PM
I feel like the romanticised version of Art in my imagination would have risen to the challenge of being threatened, and overcome it aggressively. But I mean he is getting a bit older now and really probably deserves some peace these days.  :(
Family First.

bellNwhistle

What if he taped his program during the day, and then it aired at night?  :P

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on December 12, 2015, 06:05:38 PM
Didn't you quit BellGab yesterday?

No...just commenting that since Arf is gone, most of us including me, will not be posting as much as before...that's all...and if anyone else stops posting for good, I just wanted to say goodbye to them...