• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

TigerLily

Art. We love you. We understand. I hate that one lone nut can take you off the air and away from us. Any way you will reconsider if the stalker is caught? #Support (Redacted)

Pumamama

Quote from: raistlin on December 11, 2015, 10:42:20 PM
Have you completely lost your mind?  Are you obsurd?  This has gone from not quite the same to what the fuck...

If you were really afraid for you family you wouldn't make comments like that.  Just admit that you're bummed things aren't going like you would have hoped and leave it at that.  People would understand that a lot more than you saying shit like you been.

Here's your obsessed guy.

bateman

Quote from: Art Bell on December 11, 2015, 10:39:45 PM
Well by now I am sure you all know I have thrown in the towel yet again. This time it was because after this last incident I was still going to go forward with a open line show tonight until my Wife sat me down this Afternoon and said she now thinks we should stop, it turns out my Daughter Asia had been sent to her room as the Police were called and my Wife found her shaking in the dark scared to death. People I am sure will say all sorts of things as usual but when my Wife said enough and told me our Daughter was in trauma over this last incident it kind of sank in that I have more to think about then myself and what people may say. As the Police came they did so of course with lights and sirens, about three or four Patrol cars I think and Asia did not know if I was alive or dead, too much for a 8 Year old and Mom.

So I want to thank all the Bell Gab members who have helped in so many ways getting this show off the ground, my heart will always be with you in every way. So many have helped and even been involved like Ross, what a great guy. Heather who will now get a shot at least and I hope you will all throw your support to her.

I may do a show every now and then with no regular dates which might throw off what ever nut job has been doing this. At least I had a shot at what I love for some Month's. Again a special thanks to everybody on this special place.

Art

You're still the best there is. Stay safe, Art.

popple

My heart breaks for little Asia. You did the right thing, Art. Take care of your family and kitties. I'm hoping this psycho gets caught.

the_peeve

That's all that needs to be said Art. Family comes first!

Soylentblue

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 11, 2015, 10:43:53 PM
Why would doing irregular shows throw off someone who threatened to kill you and your family if you went on the air? It just seems like asking for more problems if you're hanging it up out of safety concerns.

There is something rotten in the state of Denmark methinks.

Worried about police lights flashing and sirens wailing? Try living in a large American inner city.

Ciardelo

Well by now I am sure you all know I have thrown in the towel yet again. This time it was because after this last incident I was still going to go forward with a open line show tonight until my Wife sat me down this Afternoon and said she now thinks we should stop, it turns out my Daughter Asia had been sent to her room as the Police were called and my Wife found her shaking in the dark scared to death. People I am sure will say all sorts of things as usual but when my Wife said enough and told me our Daughter was in trauma over this last incident it kind of sank in that I have more to think about then myself and what people may say. As the Police came they did so of course with lights and sirens, about three or four Patrol cars I think and Asia did not know if I was alive or dead, too much for a 8 Year old and Mom.

So I want to thank all the Bell Gab members who have helped in so many ways getting this show off the ground, my heart will always be with you in every way. So many have helped and even been involved like Ross, what a great guy. Heather who will now get a shot at least and I hope you will all throw your support to her.

I may do a show every now and then with no regular dates which might throw off what ever nut job has been doing this. At least I had a shot at what I love for some Month's. Again a special thanks to everybody on this special place.

Art
Thanks Art. Family first.

WhiteCrow

Art

LOVE YOU ART  and thank you for everything.. decades of fun, entertainment and scary nights   .. always the best to you and family!

BattyBrooke

Quote from: trostol on December 11, 2015, 07:42:17 PM
that is going to be the big test..if she can keep the audience outisde of the lil bellgab world

Don't even count the entire "bellgab world" in. I'm not listening again. Ever. ,,I,,

Dr. MD MD

Art

Don't go! By all means, take some time to figure this out but please, don't go. I'd wager that just in Nevada alone there are an army of people willing to come to your aid about this.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Soylentblue on December 11, 2015, 10:46:06 PM

Worried about police lights flashing and sirens wailing? Try living in a large American inner city.
But he doesn't. And it isn't Art who is upset. Goodbye Soylentblue <click>

Lt.Uhura

Thank you Art!  Enjoy the time off with your girls.  I'll be listening for your return! 📻

Bellathor

Quote from: Soylentblue on December 11, 2015, 10:43:26 PMWhat a weird stalker who would only stalk when a broadcast is live?

Pretty convenient logic, eh?

trostol

Art

keep you and yours safe sir..haven't listened long but i enjoyed what i did hear

Art

Thank you so much Art for all of the great shows.  I think you should definitely respect the wishes of your wife and keep your family safe.  However,  I wish you wouldn't give in to the punk that is doing this.  Have you thought about getting some attack dogs?

Please, take some time to think about all of this.  Let Heather fill in for you until this is all sorted it.  This maniac should be in jail and for him to get away scot-free really pisses me off.

raistlin

Quote from: Bellathor on December 11, 2015, 10:48:10 PM
Pretty convenient logic, eh?

No doubt.  Whatever...Noory may stink at this job but at least he's not a quitter and a liar.

Darth

thank you art
please call bellphiles at  317-708-4500

gabrielle

Dear Art...thank you for all that you have given us.  We all love you!   Stay safe.  We all support you.

aldousburbank

Thanks Art.
Yay Heather!

TigerLily

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 11, 2015, 10:46:14 PM
Thanks Art. Family first.
Absolutely C. But I'm selfish. I want it all. I want Art and family safe, Asia happy and Art on the,air.
I hate this psycho jerk is bringing so much grief

trostol

Quote from: BattyBrooke on December 11, 2015, 10:47:38 PM
Don't even count the entire "bellgab world" in. I'm not listening again. Ever. ,,I,,

i can totally see that also

Mild Bill

Art

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Soylentblue on December 11, 2015, 10:46:06 PM

His wife just now told him about Asia's trauma? Didn't the police come days ago? Uhm, okay.

GravitySucks

Quote from: BattyBrooke on December 11, 2015, 10:47:38 PM
I'm not reading your posts again.  Ever.

Pumamama

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2015, 10:47:39 PM
Don't go! By all means, take some time to figure this out but please, don't go. I'd wager that just in Nevada alone there are an army of people willing to come to your aid about this.

Art, listen.  There are many, many people willing to help you. This problem with the wacko is temporary and solvable.  We respect your need to protect your family, but what if quitting doesn't satisfy this wacko?

Much gratitude and affection to you, Art. Roswells, always.

TigerLily

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 11, 2015, 10:47:53 PM
Thank you Art!  Enjoy the time off with your girls.  I'll be listening for your return! 📻
Salute Lt.! That's the spirit! I just can't give up hope either

Quote from: BattyBrooke on December 11, 2015, 10:50:59 PM
His wife just now told him about Asia's trauma? Didn't the police come days ago? Uhm, okay.

Stop asking valid questions.  :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: TigerLily on December 11, 2015, 10:45:08 PM
Art. We love you. We understand. I hate that one lone nut can take you off the air and away from us. Any way you will reconsider if the stalker is caught? #Support (Redacted)

TigerLily  your Avatar... so sweet.. perfect for day!

raistlin

Quote from: Pumamama on December 11, 2015, 10:51:51 PM
Art, listen.  There are many, many people willing to help you. This problem with the wacko is temporary and solvable.  We respect your need to protect your family, but what if quitting doesn't satisfy this wacko?

Much gratitude and affection to you, Art. Roswells, always.

Well that's where the logic makes no sense either.  Like this crazy person is going to suddenly stop coming around because he stops the show?  If you don't see the false logic in that then maybe you're the stalker. :P

Ciardelo

Quote from: TigerLily on December 11, 2015, 10:49:08 PM
Absolutely C. But I'm selfish. I want it all. I want Art and family safe, Asia happy and Art on the,air.
I hate this psycho jerk is bringing so much grief
Yup TL. I feel much the same. But the ruckus is too much for a little girl to have to endure for a radio show...