• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bateman

Quote from: inuk2600 on June 02, 2015, 05:08:02 PM
So... "clear the air".  What to expect?

Probably offer Art a "sincere" welcome back to broadcasting, and deny any legal action. What else would you expect him to say?

Denials, niceties, rinse, repeat.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Autistic Star Children on June 02, 2015, 05:12:45 PM
Thank you so much for answering this. I follow Art Bell on facebook and saw through comments there may have been shenanigans regarding him not appearing via skype during Contact.

looking for answers via google I found this place. I went back and read everything posted today. It took until the above quoted post that I realized "Dave" and George Noory" are the same person.

Appreciate the hour or so read. Will also listen to this podcast. I only know George Noory as Art's replacement and occasional appearances on AA. Had no ideal there was a whole world beyond the world of late night radio.

Best of luck to everyone. You have a new reader.

Yeah, we like to just call him Dave around here. If you see anyone running around here with a cuddly koala avatar named Gnoory that is claiming to be king that is him too. Welcome to BellGab... and you couldn't have picked a better time because Art will be back in July.

/Fireworks
//Kaboom!!!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: bateman on June 02, 2015, 05:19:45 PM

Nice avatar. I'm not sure which is better yours, or the one MV uses.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Autistic Star Children on June 02, 2015, 05:12:45 PM
Thank you so much for answering this. I follow Art Bell on facebook and saw through comments there may have been shenanigans regarding him not appearing via skype during Contact.

looking for answers via google I found this place. I went back and read everything posted today. It took until the above quoted post that I realized "Dave" and George Noory" are the same person.

Appreciate the hour or so read. Will also listen to this podcast. I only know George Noory as Art's replacement and occasional appearances on AA. Had no ideal there was a whole world beyond the world of late night radio.

Best of luck to everyone. You have a new reader.

hi there.  thanks for signing up.  post often.

ACE of CLUBS

Perversely comforting knowing that Dave's lost his sphincter control ...... guessing fear will do that.  "Shit your pants Dave .... it's ok, we've been smelling shit from you for a dozen+ years ....... "

PathoJen

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 02, 2015, 02:52:06 PM
Is it just me, or has FortRock changed since when he used to post here?
Hey Georgie For President!

PathoJen

Quote from: MV on June 02, 2015, 04:14:20 PM
i am not the person who picks the quotes.  also, nomination of a quote immediately disqualifies it.
I wish I would have known that before submitting my nomination.  >:(

Bleefy

Quote from: MV on June 02, 2015, 05:18:50 PM
i would say if you call, please be honest but civil.

Eh, I'm probably not going to call. I'd definitely start off civil, but I don't trust myself to remain that way.

PathoJen

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2015, 05:17:28 PM
No it's not about Redacted, that has already been decided, Dave made a run at her, Art noticed her then and made her, his side kick before ol Dave had a chance to Jimmy Church her.

The latest controversy is about MV and if Art thinks he is a Genius. Dave thinks he is and Nancy Birnes said last night that there is a certain Genius about him and he is adorable and cute. I agree, while I'm not qualified to judge MV's IQ, he' s by far the smartest person that I know of on the whole world wide interweb. If Art can't call in tonight on the GabCast, there is nothing stopping him from chatting about the subject in the GabCast chat room.
If MV was in a beauty contest, against all of the other modern day geniuses, he might win. Is that what you are saying?

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on June 02, 2015, 01:32:05 PM
Of course, I am a Bell Gabber, for a long time now.

Art

Does that make you vaguely lovable too?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Art Bell on June 02, 2015, 12:18:03 PM
I am sure this will be Mr. Nice guy v4.2, no I will not rise to the bait. I will see you all on July 20th.

Art

Mr Bell, please reconsider! Dave and you on the same broadcast (tonight's GabCast) would be the best advertising ever, to get your new show noticed. It would be down right legendary.

LouSheehan

Gotcha.  I'm piecing it together.  To avoid so-called libel, etc., obviously.

I remember when a certain Art-ist commented that Dave wasn't really a nice guy; such Daves in the world fool us for a little while, but then have to live with the retribution subsequently directed at them when they are found-out/uncovered.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2015, 05:38:19 PM
Mr Bell, please reconsider! Dave and you on the same broadcast (tonight's GabCast) would be the best advertising ever, to get your new show noticed. It would be down right legendary.

You don't get it. He has too much class, but even if Art really wanted to he has a nc that holds him back from doing a lot until July 16th.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 12:32:43 PM
Noory is a complete waste of time. He is a weasel.

Coaster, do you know anything except, how to parrot the party line?
Yeah yeah we all got it, zillion times, it's black and white simple; Dave is all bad and Art is all good.

I like to play in gray and half tones.

MtnCrazed

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2015, 04:49:22 PM
First question for Dave, "Given your tens of hundreds of listeners each night, to what do you attribute your success?"

I don't easily laugh at things I read.....but this one cracked me up.
WELCOME BACK ART!!!!  These past 2 years have felt like 10!

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2015, 05:38:19 PM

Bots, bots...so many bots...

LouSheehan

Quote from: bateman on June 02, 2015, 05:19:45 PM

ARCHIE: "Edith! We're out of toilet paper."

Nick el Ass

Quote from: MtnCrazed on June 02, 2015, 05:42:08 PM
I don't easily laugh at things I read.....but this one cracked me up.
WELCOME BACK ART!!!!  These past 2 years have felt like 10!

Welcome yourself, and post mooooooooore.

Art Bell

I did not know that Dave had made a positive comment about Redacted until after I had done so, in fact I asked Redacted when he had done that. Anyway it's a moot point because I guess he made no offer that I am aware of, but I did. I love trying new things and as I mentioned she has a great voice and personality. So in the right kind of show I think she will add a spark, so why not?

Art

coaster

Quote from: Bleefy on June 02, 2015, 05:32:18 PM
Eh, I'm probably not going to call. I'd definitely start off civil, but I don't trust myself to remain that way.
I feel the same way. Its hard to be civil when anything you say that's critical of Noory is "slanderous". I think you'd really have to walk on eggshells when it came to a phone call with Noory.  I don't even understand the reasoning of him calling into the show. Just so he can be two-faced, play the victim while pretending to be a nice guy? eh..
Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2015, 05:41:21 PM
Coaster, do you knowi anything except, how to parrot the party line?
Don't worry about it. You are now on ignore. I suggest you do the same and block my posts. Because you, like Noory, are a complete waste of time.

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on June 02, 2015, 05:44:52 PM
I did not know that Dave had made a positive comment about Redacted until after I had done so, in fact I asked Redacted when he had done that. Anyway it's a moot point because I guess he made no offer that I am aware of, but I did. I love trying new things and as I mentioned she has a great voice and personality. So in the right kind of show I think she will add a spark, so why not?

Art

Excercize your independence from corporate radio Art!!!

bateman

Art

As long as it doesn't turn into Art Bell's Morning Nighttime Zoo, I'm sure it'll be a good time.  8)

chefist

whiteblow is only here cause the Faulty thread is dead...

Nick el Ass

Art

You should see the sparks fly when Dave and Tommy are in the studio chatting together as host and co-host. A whole different kind of sparks.

Bleefy

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 05:46:35 PM
I don't even understand the reasoning of him calling into the show.

This. This right here. You don't threaten to sue somebody for libel, then make a big deal about calling them publicly so you can "clear the air" that very same day. It makes no literal sense.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2015, 05:42:45 PM
Bots, bots...so many bots...

Yikes I've been outed, I was foiled again. Dave, I need a new mission. Sorry I failed you, next time I promise that I WILL destroy Bellgab and Mr Art Bell.

gabrielle

Quote from: Bleefy on June 02, 2015, 05:54:45 PM
This. This right here. You don't threaten to sue somebody for libel, then make a big deal about calling them publicly so you can "clear the air" that very same day. It makes no literal sense.

maybe its all because Dolphins don't have arms? 

WhiteCrow

Art

Indeed! I'm looking forward to hearing you two together.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on June 02, 2015, 05:52:30 PM

You should see the sparks fly when Dave and Tommy are in the studio chatting together as host and co-host. A whole different kind of sparks.

Oh, that's just Tommy's little thigh chafing problem.  :o

Quote from: Nick el Ass on June 02, 2015, 02:58:38 PM

5 and counting.

http://artbell.com/radio-stations/
Very cool. Art and company are doing this the right way this time.