"I'm Gabe"
"It's dark in here"
"It's cold here"
"Our DEATH Gate"
"YOU MURDERING TRAMPS"
Just to name a few.
"I'm in Hell.  I hear Dave Noorie."

Mr. Hanky

Good night all fellow commenters. I will not comment again until July after we hear Bell's new show and his guests. Then we will know if he plans on doing a new show as opposed to recycling garbage guests and topics like he did over the last 25 years. Like I said, I respect Art the talent but not Art the man, who handles his personal business in the public. There is a difference. Until then, you may return to your fellatio of Lord Bell.

- Mr. Hanky

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 06:45:35 PM
Good night all fellow commenters. I will not comment again until July after we hear Bell's new show and his guests. Then we will know if he plans on doing a new show as opposed to recycling garbage guests and topics like he did over the last 25 years. Like I said, I respect Art the talent but not Art the man, who handles his personal business in the public. There is a difference. Until then, you may return to your fellatio of Lord Bell.

- Mr. Hanky

I dunno about any of that but Jesus Christ the sheer number of posts you made makes me worry for your mental health.

chefist

Quote from: nextgen.fm on May 12, 2015, 06:36:02 PM
Well helllo everyone!

Hey, has anyone been able to pick up WTWW 5085khz after dark?

http://wtww.us/pages/schedule.php

They might not have any shows yet, as it states "to be announced"...I tuned into the other frequencies and was able to listen rather clearly here in Tucson...

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 05:00:02 PM
My latest beef with Saint Bell is his dealing with Jimmy Church going on C2C as a guest host. Bell acted like a petulant child and removed Church's Fade to Black channel from his Dark Matter network. A dick move to be sure.

You got your facts all wrong and it's way too old and small time of a thing for anyone to care about. Try again Dave Bot. Your software needs updating.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 05:59:07 PM
I've been a member on this site for a few years now. I haven't posted in a while. I still read the thread though. What got me to post today was reading that Bell's first guest will be Nocock. It tells me that his new show will be once again a recycling of the same frauds that he's had on in the last 25 years. I've listened to Art Bell since the beginning, probably longer than most of you and used to respect the man. I don't like how the guy has made his personal grievances public and call it how I see it. I worship no man. He is a media personality and public figure and will be called out on the carpet accordingly.

This is the last time I'm going to address you.

Graham is the first guest for two reasons.

1. He was the last scheduled guest before Art went of the air on Sirius.
2. I asked art in the ufo ship chat if he would have graham on his new show because he didn't get to have him on the Sirius one. Art being the chill dude he is, was like "No prob bro, sure thing"
Next thing I see is he posts on here about graham being the first guest. That's literally how simple of a thing it was. There's no other motive by art by having graham on than a fan directly asked if he would have him on the show and Art politely obliged.

So go find some other fucking thing to be angry about on the Internet. You've gone and pissed me off and I won't let this become a big thing because you're trolling but if your goal was to piss some one off. There. You did it. You pissed me off. Woohoo. Now go eat some pizza rolls biatch.

paladin1991

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 12, 2015, 07:02:41 PM
Now go eat some pizza rolls biatch.

Right Corner.

Biatch.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 12, 2015, 07:02:41 PM
This is the last time I'm going to address you.

Graham is the first guest for two reasons.

1. He was the last scheduled guest before Art went of the air on Sirius.
2. I asked art in the ufo ship chat if he would have graham on his new show because he didn't get to have him on the Sirius one. Art being the chill dude he is, was like "No prob bro, sure thing"
Next thing I see is he posts on here about graham being the first guest. That's literally how simple of a thing it was. There's no other motive by art by having graham on than a fan directly asked if he would have him on the show and Art politely obliged.

So go find some other fucking thing to be angry about on the Internet. You've gone and pissed me off and I won't let this become a big thing because you're trolling but if your goal was to piss some one off. There. You did it. You pissed me off. Woohoo. Now go eat some pizza rolls biatch.

You want to resort to personal attacks? Fuck you! I pissed you off? This an internet forum. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. You are a zealot. Re-read what you wrote. You sound like a punk.

bateman

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 05:00:02 PM
My latest beef with Saint Bell is his dealing with Jimmy Church going on C2C as a guest host. Bell acted like a petulant child and removed Church's Fade to Black channel from his Dark Matter network. A dick move to be sure.

First of all, Fade to Black is a show, not a channel. And that's exactly what it's doing. He left because it sounds like Dave offered him a regular C2C gig and dangled this:

QuoteIn two weeks we will be on IHeart Radio.

http://www.jimmychurchradio.com/official-statement/

He also asked Keith if he could spend 2 weeks promoting this move. Keith said no, and then Dave pulled the rug out from under him. OOPS.

The end.

Mr. Hanky

I think MV should ban "SaucyRossy" for personal attacks. It has no place in any forum. We are here to offer our opinions and have fun. This is outrageous.

Skunk Ape

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:14:20 PM
You want to resort to personal attacks? Fuck you! I pissed you off? This an internet forum. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. You are a zealot. Re-read what you wrote. You sound like a punk.

Is it July already? Boy did time fly by.

serenity

Wooooooie!

Bellgabers 6.      Hanky 0

nika01

Quote from: Skunk Ape on May 12, 2015, 07:18:02 PM
Is it July already? Boy did time fly by.

Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:17:13 PM
I think MV should ban "SaucyRossy" for personal attacks. It has no place in any forum. We are here to offer our opinions and have fun. This is outrageous.

I guess personal attacks on Art Bell don't count, right?

Mr. Hanky

You people are nuts. You are such jock sniffers of Bell that you can't debate reasonably. No wonder he posts here. No constructive criticism from anyone.  Forums in 2015 have been reduced to this.

nika01

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on May 12, 2015, 07:21:15 PM
Not to mention Hancock, whose name just couldnt be spelled correctly

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on May 12, 2015, 07:21:15 PM

No. Art Bell is a public figure and can be criticized accordingly.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:23:08 PM
No. Art Bell is a public figure and can be criticized accordingly.

He's a member of this forum and so are you.  If he's open to attack so are you.  If you don't like it, go QQ elsewhere, nobody cares.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on May 12, 2015, 07:25:02 PM
He's a member of this forum and so are you.  If he's open to attack so are you.  If you don't like it, go QQ elsewhere, nobody cares.

I have a right to voice my opinion as well as you and Bell in this forum. I don't personally attack commenters on this board, however. Art Bell is a public figure. He can be critiqued accordingly. He would even agree with this.

serenity

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 06:45:35 PM

- Mr. Hanky

I thought you left. Now thats a novel idea

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:26:54 PM
I have a right to voice my opinion as well as you and Bell in this forum. I don't personally attack commenters on this board, however. Art Bell is a public figure. He can be critiqued accordingly. He would even agree with this.

Freedom of speech for me, but not for thee, is it?

Mr. Hanky

You, as a board, will not allow dissenting opinions. Democracy in 2015 is dead. It's a pity because there are people on this board that aren't Bell jock sniffers that agree with me but don't post because of the zealot response. Circle jerk each other. It's what you do best here.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
Forums in 2015 have been reduced to this.
Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the fuckiest Davebot of all?

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:32:19 PM
You, as a board, will not allow dissenting opinions. Democracy in 2015 is dead. It's a pity because there are people on this board that aren't Bell jock sniffers that agree with me but don't post because of the zealot response. Circle jerk each other. It's what you do best here.

but your dissenting opinion IS on here lol..

Your real problem is that you can't handle that people actually disagree with you and you take it personally.  On a forum that's dedicated to Art Bell.  It's amazing how people that actually like Art Bell would be here, right?

Skunk Ape

You people are nuts. You are such jock sniffers of Bell that you can't debate reasonably. No wonder he posts here. No constructive criticism from anyone.  Forums in 2015 have been reduced to this.

You weren't talking about Art. You were talking about Graham and your opinion wasn't popular and you got pushback because of it.

We were promised you'd be gone until July as well so you're also a person whose pants are on fire.

nika01

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 12, 2015, 07:33:16 PM
Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the fuckiest Davebot of all?

I'm coming up blank, can you give us a hint?

ks3484

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 05:43:26 PM
Getting back to Bell, he had his day in the sun. If his 1st guest is Graham Nocock, it presumably will be the same show he did 20 years ago. Nothing new and the same recycled guests. Art, if you are reading this, it's time for new guests and new topics. You have the pipes and are a good interviewer. Try and provide your audience with some new guests and not the same recycled frauds.

Yeah.....like it's time to turn the page....

OR LIKE VICKI SUE ROBINSON SAYS....IT'S TIME TO....

TURN THE BEAT AROUND

serenity

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:32:19 PM

I feel bad for you. You just don't get it. Dont worry, it gets better. The bad thing about the 1st amendment is it doesn't protect you from those who disagree with what you have a right to say. And vice versa. Btw this isnt a democracy

ItsOver

You people are nuts. You are such jock sniffers of Bell...
The proper term is "nuthuggers," sir.

serenity

Quote from: ItsOver on May 12, 2015, 07:48:46 PM
The proper term is "nuthuggers," sir.

Ha Love it