• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 04, 2015, 05:04:54 PM
Why hasn't Jazmunda ever called Noory repeatedly so he could knock HIS show off the air as well ?
THAT would be a public service.
:D ;)

Because I'm not a sadist and I would not subject myself to that. I actually haven't listen to a single show of his in 7 years. I'm not sure why you and his other detractors continue to assault yourselves like that on a nightly basis.

DesertFox

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 05:13:46 PM
Well the deal is I can only announce when the Network decides they want to do a Press release, I do not want to upstage them. I am not sure what their thinking is. I should have word on that sooner then later. They may wish to wait till closer to the first show but it's their call. My guess, we will do a announcement at the same time.

Art

Cool.

jazmunda

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 04, 2015, 05:15:11 PM
Staff finally found Barbara of GIS referring to Jimmy on an old Art's C2C show... But here's the kicker, I was wrong, sorry Jaz  that I used the A-word.... I got a little mad last night during Gabcast when you kept doing your Aussie White'Crow'ie voice impersonation. 
Anyway, It was an EVP saying" Jimmy Did It" and Barbara repeated it.

So my next big idea that will go nowhere:

Art's wants Bellgab to start a cyber blitz for his new show, when he gives the go ahead.
Art recently did a shout out on his FacePals site for Bellgab and MV said he had like 64 new members and record number of viewers.

We all love MV, for his hard work and the entertainment and information we get on Bellgab  ... Right!
So why don't we show our appreciation of MV, by doing a cyber blitz for Bellgab?

I can't recall doing an impression. My fairy voice could never match your macho baritone. Weren't the callers the ones doing the impressions? If I offended you I apologise and I accept your apology on behalf of the aboriginal people.

Also I am never wrong when it comes to Art Bell facts. (smiley face crap)

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 05:13:46 PM
Well the deal is I can only announce when the Company decides they want to do a Press release, I do not want to upstage them. I am not sure what their thinking is. I should have word on that sooner then later. They may wish to wait till closer to the first show but it's their call. My guess, we will do a announcement at the same time.

Art

Network? Sounds terrestrial. Amiright?

DesertFox

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 05:23:35 PM

Not if they have an internet arm.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: phrodo on March 04, 2015, 02:19:12 AM
One can only wonder what type of pathetic grandparent it takes to let its grandchild peruse this boiling pit of sewage.  :o

One who sucks like Noorie.

Art Bell

Sorry about that I miss-typed, old habits and all that.

Art

DesertFox

Jazmunda--have you ever thought of using your power of cursed phone calling for the power of good and good causes?

As some have mentioned--with Coast.  And could you please call the Kardasians?

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 05:23:35 PM

IF it's terrestrial, and IF it's Cumulus (which I still strongly doubt) then they won't announce until the very last minute. It would mean Art's taking over the Red Eye slot. It wouldn't make sense to give these clowns a heads up almost 5 months in advance that their services will no longer be needed.

jazmunda

Quote from: DesertFox on March 04, 2015, 05:43:55 PM
Jazmunda--have you ever thought of using your power of cursed phone calling for the power of good and good causes?

As some have mentioned--with Coast.  And could you please call the Kardasians?

See my answer at the top of the page.

Art can you set the record straight. Was I responsible for the down fall of Dark Matter or was I simply your handy Skype tech support? Let's lay this rest once and for all. :P

Andy from Australia.

DesertFox

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 05:45:38 PM
See my answer at the top of the page.

Art can you set the record straight. Was I responsible for the down fall of Dark Matter or was I simply your handy Skype tech support? Let's lay this rest once and for all. :P

Andy from Australia.

Well you could at least call the Kardasians--it would do the world great good!

jazmunda

Quote from: DesertFox on March 04, 2015, 05:48:23 PM

Well you could at least call the Kardasians--it would do the world great good!

Dialing now. I'll throw in Kanye for free. ;)

Art Bell

No you were not in any way any part of the separation from Sirius/XM. It was a move I made because of the streaming problems. When I signed on they told me they had National and INTERNATIONAL streaming. The International part was not true and what streaming they did have was plagued with problems. Plus people had
to pay about $180.00 a Year and buy the whole package just to get my show. I just did not see a clear road ahead. I wanted to be on a even playing field. They were not bad people but their business model was just not
going to cut it for me so I asked if we could stream for free till their IT dept could get it working and they said no, that is what did it. The talks stopped suddenly and Dave showed up.

Art

DesertFox

But Art it's so fun to blame Jazmunda...we don't let a little thing like truth get in the way.

Juan

Dammit Art, jazmunda shutting down Dark Matter was bellgab's sasquatch

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 05:58:10 PM
No you were not in any way any part of the separation from Sirius/XM.
Art

I rest my case BellGab.

MV - top right corner. Pronto.

Thanks Art.

It didn't really need to be explained. I and the rest of this band of vaguely lovable rogues can't wait to hear you raging through the night once again.

Art Bell

Ok, this should keep you all busy. I have a question for all of you and it is what do you think the name of the
show should be? It can be anything from Dark Matter to The Art Bell show to New and Shiny Things. I am up
for ideas.

Art

Producer-Paul

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 06:06:26 PM
Ok, this should keep you all busy. I have a question for all of you and it is what do you think the name of the
show should be? It can be anything from Dark Matter to The Art Bell show to New and Shiny Things. I am up
for ideas.

Art

I vote for "New and Shiny Things"

jazmunda

Quote from: Paul on March 04, 2015, 06:07:09 PM
I vote for "New and Shiny Things"

Seconded.

But seriously The Art Bell Show is perfect.

I never really loved the name Dark Matter. I apologize for faking it all this time.

sydtron

Heh. I dont care wh the name is. Would be fun to play a sound clip of the title in morse code form. 
"Welcome to dit dit dit dat dat dit etc...... and im your host Art Bell" hahaha.  Then when you tKe a break say. Youve been listening to..*insert code*.  Bahaha.   Honestly. I woukd turn that off after 18 minutes.

Heather Wade

for ideas.

Art

Midnight In The Desert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Would Crystal Gayle allow that?

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 04, 2015, 06:12:41 PM
Midnight In The Desert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Would Crystal Gayle allow that?

Dontcha mean 9pm in the Desert?

Shows over at midnight. Just saying. :P

Otherwise I love that name too. And I'm not faking it. ;)

Art Bell

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 06:10:37 PM
Seconded.

But seriously The Art Bell Show is perfect.

I never really loved the name Dark Matter. I apologize for faking it all this time.
All that moaning was not real? How about the scratches on my back? Did I dream all that?

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 06:14:19 PM
All that moaning was not real? How about the scratches on my back? Did I dream all that?

Art
Sounds more like a nightmare. 

jazmunda

Art

Art I'm a married man. I love you too but let's take this to PM.  ;D

DesertFox

for ideas.

Art

Well I do like the title Dark Matter.  How about The Kingdom of Nye...or Art Bell's Kingdom of Nye.  The Dark Realm.  Raging into the Night. 

sydtron

Art

Goddamn. This is why I love this place.   The safeword is Koala

nextgen.fm

Quote from: bateman on March 04, 2015, 05:44:55 PM
IF it's terrestrial, and IF it's Cumulus (which I still strongly doubt) then they won't announce until the very last minute. It would mean Art's taking over the Red Eye slot. It wouldn't make sense to give these clowns a heads up almost 5 months in advance that their services will no longer be needed.

HAHA!!!!

wouldn't that be something, i have tried listening to those two...they stink lol

and overnight america jon grayson is...well...not great either, his show is one continuous tabloid sometimes, and other times he has some good ones

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 04:34:53 PM
Y'all be eating your words when Art announces me as his heir apparent. I'm just keeping the seat warm for him in the meantime. Only good things have happened to those that have proclaimed that in the past. What could go wrong?

Muahahaahahahahahaha
Don't get too excited, Jizmunda. You have  to be able to 'ezpeekie engulish'  not that approximation of sounds that you kangoalas spew.
Gotta maintain some broadcast standards otherwise it would be Dave all the time........

Art Bell

Midnight in the Desert is pretty cool, it will start at Midnight on the east Coast. And yes it would be fine with Crystal

Art