• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 15, 2016, 09:18:38 PM
Yeah, but get well regardless of our government's finances. I thought, maybe, you were going with VA stuff. Get better, maybe some random podcasts, appearances, or Ghost-To-Ghost when you are, hopefully, feeling better by then? But don't push it.

Shit.  VA or Obamacare?  Anybody know a shaman in Pahrump?

paladin1991

Quote from: Empress on August 15, 2016, 09:42:07 PM
We need single payer.

Guess ART's leftover morphine is already accounted for.

bobo17

folks....aka "dummies"
the MEETING IS OFF
this is my last post
i have tried and tried to get the respect i deserve
i could of brought this to a happy ending, but atlast you all could  not see the genius that
was before you.
i will go back to my happy life, tour the world to see my fabulos realestate properties, play golf and rest happy noing that it was a bunch of incompetent, dumm internet trolls that caused me to loose my otherwise positive outlook on society.

its all yours fault
this is my last post...ever
bobo

Art should disavow the stalker story. It is 'Take Back Tuesday', after all.  :)

Quote from: bobo17 on August 16, 2016, 10:39:47 AM
folks....aka "dummies"
the MEETING IS OFF
this is my last post
i could of brought this to a happy ending, but atlast you all could  not see the genius that
was before you.
i will go back to my happy life, tour the world to see my fabulos realestate properties, play golf and rest happy noing that it was a bunch of incompetent, dumm internet trolls that caused me to loose my otherwise positive outlook on society.

its all yours fault
bobo

How's Greasy? Don't forget to feed him apples and oats.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2016, 03:02:00 PM
Hello everybody, just a quick update on me. I have had a rough patch. I spent five days at the Hospital in Las Vegas with a really bad case of pneumonia which left me so damn weak I could not put on my own socks, Dr said it was a close call and I agree. It has now been a Month since my last meds and I have been trying to excersise every day to get stronger, it seems to be working, I am slowly getting stronger. I have had pneumonia before but nothing like this, it hit fast and really hard.

I remember the Dr asked what Insurance I had and I replied crappy Gov't Insurance to which he said ok, I will try and find a crappy Surgeon who will accept your crappy Insurance! Other then that it is amazing how much I don't remember about that Week, could be do to the Morpine. My Wife spent every minute with me with no break, she is the best Woman any Man could ever hope for as a Wife.

I still miss being able to do a show and will do some when I can, I guess that passion will never leave me till I make the final transition. Anyway that's about it for now.

Art
Pneumonia may be caused by viruses or bacteria or fungi.  Fungal pneumonia is evidently not easily diagnosed, and I remember reading that there are actually fungi in the desert that are exceptionally stubborn. 

Maybe you could consider moving to somewhere near the Mayo Clinic, where they have some of the best pulmonary people (as well as geriatric)  in the country?  It's just a suggestion, but in your stead, I would give it at least a little thought. 

Hope your health gets back to normal.  We all miss you.     

Hello everybody, just a quick update on me. I have had a rough patch. I spent five days at the Hospital in Las Vegas with a really bad case of pneumonia which left me so damn weak I could not put on my own socks, Dr said it was a close call and I agree. It has now been a Month since my last meds and I have been trying to excersise every day to get stronger, it seems to be working, I am slowly getting stronger. I have had pneumonia before but nothing like this, it hit fast and really hard.

I remember the Dr asked what Insurance I had and I replied crappy Gov't Insurance to which he said ok, I will try and find a crappy Surgeon who will accept your crappy Insurance! Other then that it is amazing how much I don't remember about that Week, could be do to the Morpine. My Wife spent every minute with me with no break, she is the best Woman any Man could ever hope for as a Wife.

I still miss being able to do a show and will do some when I can, I guess that passion will never leave me till I make the final transition. Anyway that's about it for now.

Art

Hope you feel better.

someguy

Quote from: jaz on August 15, 2016, 10:17:15 PM
I'd like to know Art's favourite sport in the Olympics.

***please don't be trampolining***

he likes the chinese gymnastics team

paladin1991

folks....aka "dummies"
the MEETING IS OFF
this is my last post
was before you.

its all yours fault
bobo

Respect?  I give you nothing but.  We were supposed to go handle some business with ART together remember?  I think it's you that is not respecting us.
https://youtu.be/Ohycg7VkmD8

zeebo

Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2016, 09:09:31 PM
At my age you see I have Medicare and I have part F as well so there are no out of pocket costs, of course as we all know the U.S. Gov't will indeed go broke sooner or later and it seems to be leaning
to sooner.

Art

Hey Art good to see you're doing better.  We all want the best for your health, even the malcontents.     ;)

As for gov't debt, it's funny as I caught an old Carson rerun from around '90, where they showed the original unveiling of the Nat'l Debt billboard in NY.  It started at something like 2.5T and people were freaking out about it then! 

I think the mounting deficits are basically institutionalized at this point and eventually there will be a debt/currency/interest rate crisis.  At that point all the politicians will act surprised and tell us 'this is no time to point fingers' and they'll use the situation to sieze more market control and raise more taxes.   ::)

Take care, man.

RoseGirl

folks....aka "dummies"
the MEETING IS OFF
this is my last post
was before you.

its all yours fault
bobo

Fear not, little Bobo...it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to throw mud at someone. But if that is all they've got, that is all they've got. Be all you can be, right?

Oh and by the way...I was thinking of changing my nick to 'ThornGirl' but then thought that hiding behind a fake name seemed...I don't know...kind of cowardly.

You have yourself a great day, Ms. Bobo.  :)

trostol

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 16, 2016, 10:59:24 AM
Hope you feel better.

when ever i see get well soon i just cant get past...

https://youtu.be/N3TuOQkN7e0

ItsOver

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on August 15, 2016, 04:04:03 PM
Bobo should appear on Coast to Coast AM to provide an update about the meeting.
Bobo with Jorch.  That could prove quite interesting, in a bizarre, perverted sort of way.  Bobo could share his "interest" and "experience" with all forms of animal husbandry and Jorch could get deep into his "love" for all four-legged creatures, furry and not-so-furry.

I can't imagine what high forms of strangeness would be achieved with these two. 

RoseGirl

Quote from: ItsOver on August 16, 2016, 12:15:51 PM
Bobo with Jorch.  That could prove quite interesting, in a bizarre, perverted sort of way.  Bobo could share his "interest" and "experience" with all forms of animal husbandry and Jorch could get deep into his "love" for all four-legged creatures, furry and not-so-furry.

I can't imagine what high forms of strangeness would be achieved with these two.

You know...I think Bobo has tried to work with Jorch in the past, but Jorch found all Bobo's correspondences to be unreadable.

munbeam666

Art
Get well. Lots of prayers and hugs to you and your family

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 12:04:07 PM
Fear not, little Bobo...it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to throw mud at someone. But if that is all they've got, that is all they've got. Be all you can be, right?

You would know all about slinging mud. Be all you can be.

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 12:04:07 PM
Oh and by the way...I was thinking of changing my nick to 'ThornGirl' but then thought that hiding behind a fake name seemed...I don't know...kind of cowardly.

Are you trying to pass "RoseGirl" off as your real name, Lusha?

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 12:28:48 PM
You know...I think Bobo has tried to work with Jorch in the past, but Jorch found all Bobo's correspondences to be unreadable.

Unreadable? All your posts are hypocritical.
I've got a collection of screenshots from your little forum. I especially liked how you got rid of the MITD Fan Forum because "it was a waste of time". We knew it was really all about you.  ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 16, 2016, 02:43:07 PM
You would know all about slinging mud. Be all you can be.

Are you trying to pass "RoseGirl" off as your real name, Lusha?

Oh dear. It looks like little bobo has called for 'The Muscle' again. That's okay...it's always fun watching an EarthWorm try to get it up.

Oh and yes, I do have a real name and everyone knows it. What's yours?

RoseGirl

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 16, 2016, 02:46:41 PM
Unreadable? All your posts are hypocritical.
I've got a collection of screenshots from your little forum. I especially liked how you got rid of the MITD Fan Forum because "it was a waste of time". We knew it was really all about you.  ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah...make more shit up, everyone is so very impressed.

RoseGirl

Ha! Better yet, wait till someone has cancer, then attack. That would be impressive, now wouldn't it?

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 03:05:49 PM
Oh dear. It looks like little bobo has called for 'The Muscle' again. That's okay...it's always fun watching an EarthWorm try to get it up.

Oh and yes, I do have a real name and everyone knows it. What's yours?

Yes, Lasha Seniuk, I know.
I also know you present yourself as a somewhat public figure. That's your choice. Not mine. It must be a narcissistic personality disorder.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 03:08:05 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah...make more shit up, everyone is so very impressed.

Screenshots. Remember that.

RoseGirl

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 16, 2016, 03:16:28 PM
Yes, Lasha Seniuk, I know.
I also know you present yourself as a somewhat public figure. That's your choice. Not mine. It must be a narcissistic personality disorder.

Oh gawd...I am so terribly wounded. Ouch Ouch Ouch. How will I ever survive?

So is that it? Is that all you've got? THAT's what all this fuss has been about? Just let me know, cuz...Jeopardy is coming on soon and I wouldn't want to miss it.

RoseGirl

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 16, 2016, 03:18:07 PM
Screenshots. Remember that.

LOL

oh fuck off, ya little freak. No one cares.

starrmtn001

Quote from: munbeam666 on August 16, 2016, 02:14:07 PM
Get well. Lots of prayers and hugs to you and your family
+To Infinity!  ;)

cosmic hobo

Art

Get better everyday Art.

coaster

Thanks for the update Art. Glad you are getting better.