• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

PathoJen

Quote from: chefist on June 01, 2015, 06:13:25 PM
Art. I was at a conference in Vegas a couple of weeks ago. 10 years ago the average large corp had a life cycle of 15 years...now it is only 6...why? Smaller more nimble companies use technology to their advantage! You are on that wave sir!
I see him!!

Art Bell

Yetti and me have been so close for so many Years that I am not sure I will handle it well when it is time. I monitor him very closely for pain, I sure don't want that for him. It will be a sad day indeed for me.

Yetti curls up on the couch with me and puts a paw on me every night...

Art

DebbyS

re: Yeti. If you paid for Yeti's first visit to the vet with a check or credit card and saved such proof (if not the paper, maybe you scanned the receipts/invoices/CC bill and saved those), you might check there.  If you got him a license tag, the county or state may have a record. He probably had to be checked out and get shots and all that before going on an international trip (that was probably a memorable near Cat-astrophe...).

Also, I recently got a Grace Digital Radio (not much competition for such a device, true, but good ratings and inexpensive via Amz) and then I discovered Dark Matter network, so I'll be listening when you are on the air -- or when you are rerun, whichever I'm awake for :) None of my local stations are worth listening to (thus the internet radio), but if you turn up on one of them, that's good, too, I can break out an ordinary radio and figure a way to record you OTA.

PathoJen

Quote from: Art Bell on June 01, 2015, 06:22:38 PM
Yetti and me have been so close for so many Years that I am not sure I will handle it well when it is time. I monitor him very closely for pain, I sure don't want that for him. It will be a sad day indeed for me.

Art
Aw, that's so sweet Art.

lonevoice

Quote from: chefist on June 01, 2015, 04:54:00 PM
Looks like the corporate shenanigans are beginning!
Shocking, I say!  Shocking!   

We could set our clocks by the timing of their antics.  Only we don't have to, because we have atomic clocks.   :)

serenity

Quote from: Art Bell on June 01, 2015, 06:22:38 PM

Art

With you in spirit my friend. Saadi Feb 2002 May 2015. Hurts like hell but gets a bit better every day

Heather Wade

Quote from: serenity on June 01, 2015, 06:30:26 PM
With you in spirit my friend. Saadi Feb 2002 May 2015. Hurts like hell but gets a bit better every day

This reminds me that time is our most precious resource in this life.  Spend it well.

PathoJen

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 01, 2015, 06:33:01 PM
This reminds me that time is our most precious resource in this life.  Spend it well.
Very true (Redacted)! Thanks for the reminder

Quote from: chefist on June 01, 2015, 04:54:00 PM
Looks like the corporate shenanigans are beginning!

we better bookmark this post for the guy with the Patrick Troughton avatar (CosmicHobo?). And for our journalistic integrity!!!!

#theevidence, !!!!

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 01, 2015, 06:33:01 PM

Live in the the moment!

nextgen.fm

Is there a news cast on Dark Matter Network on hour?  I was just thinking if local stations want to stream show.  maybe you can say at top "And now time for station identification!"

Bounder

These sentiments evoke the old saying, Carpe diem.

Strikes me that a fitting slogan for Midnight in the Desert, even BellGab, is the lesser known: Carpe noctem.

Sieze the night.

Queen

Quote from: ADG12311990 on June 01, 2015, 05:08:00 PM
I think we know who... The man with every changing hair.

Wow. Look at the many faces of stupid!

nextgen.fm

Quote from: ADG12311990 on June 01, 2015, 05:08:00 PM
I think we know who... The man with every changing hair.

the transformation has been even more amazing than bruce jenner

Queen

Quote from: nextgen.fm on June 01, 2015, 06:57:35 PM

Who?

lonevoice

Too funny!  Maybe someday we'll see Dave on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine too!

BattyBrooke

You've all probably seen this Lost George Senda video, but since Bellgab gets a mention, I thought I'd post it anyway.https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/the-long-lost-george-senda-video-2/

nextgen.fm

Quote from: lonevoice on June 01, 2015, 07:00:43 PM
Too funny!  Maybe someday we'll see Dave on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine too!

bwhaha

Definitely needs to keep the moustache

P.S...anyone good with photoshop?    ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Art Bell on June 01, 2015, 01:39:49 PM
Maybe one of you can help me, does anybody know the Year I first got Yetti? I honestly can not remember, I must have said something on air. I don't think he will be with us much longer, he throws up a lot so we give him milk which settles his belly.
Art
On: 09-21-2013 At: 03:02 PM    
I found this at The Fantastic Forum.  If Yeti was 22 in 2013, that would make him about 24 now.  That has to be some kind of record.  Yeti has always been my favorite Cat of your Art. 
JimWest
Pirate
Post #:16
Art Bell gave a quick update on his current family of cats last week.
He said he now has 3 cats, AbbyDos, Yeti, and Dolly.
Art mentioned Yeti (an orange tabby) is now an incredible 22 years old and still able to dart around quickly.
I read a chart that says 20 cat years is equivalent to 100 human years, so Yeti is even older.

akwilly

If I were Renee Russo I would sue bruce Jenner for facial copywrite infringement

nbirnes

Quote from: nextgen.fm on June 01, 2015, 06:39:51 PM
Is there a news cast on Dark Matter Network on hour?  I was just thinking if local stations want to stream show.  maybe you can say at top "And now time for station identification!"

MV is going to be on Dark Matter in just about an hour. If you've always wanted to PM him, but are shy, now's your chance to ask him a question.

And I'm sure all the shows on the network will start keeping a clock similar to MitD. That would make it easier to insert news?

nextgen.fm

Quote from: nbirnes on June 01, 2015, 07:16:51 PM
MV is going to be on Dark Matter in just about an hour. If you've always wanted to PM him, but are shy, now's your chance to ask him a question.

And I'm sure all the shows on the network will start keeping a clock similar to MitD. That would make it easier to insert news?

oh is he doing his tech show tonight?  Thanks

Morrigu

Quote from: akwilly on June 01, 2015, 07:16:48 PM
If I were Renee Russo I would sue bruce Jenner for facial copywrite infringement

Nah - Janice Dickenson.... just Caitlin Jenner does it better.

nbirnes

Quote from: nextgen.fm on June 01, 2015, 07:19:09 PM
oh is he doing his tech show tonight?  Thanks

Nope. He's the esteemed guest on Future Theater. It's all Michael, all Bellgab, tonight. I can't wait. I have a million questions. If you have any, post them here and I'll ask them on the air. It's live, of course. 10 pm.

starrmtn001

Quote from: nbirnes on June 01, 2015, 07:16:51 PM

Thanks for the heads-up Nancy.!  ;D

nextgen.fm

Quote from: nbirnes on June 01, 2015, 07:24:14 PM
Nope. He's the esteemed guest on Future Theater. It's all Michael, all Bellgab, tonight. I can't wait. I have a million questions. If you have any, post them here and I'll ask them on the air. It's live, of course. 10 pm.

Thank you very much!  Future Theater ! I like that:)

P.S. So did Keith put him his show on network?

morgana213

Quote from: Morrigu on June 01, 2015, 07:20:18 PM
Nah - Janice Dickenson.... just Caitlin Jenner does it better.
Nice avitar Morrigu.  I love Office Space.   :)

nbirnes

Quote from: nextgen.fm on June 01, 2015, 07:27:20 PM
Thank you very much!  Future Theater ! I like that:)

P.S. So did Keith put him his show on network?

Yup. It's on Tuesday night! Tomorrow night's show will be epic, too.

Dateline

Quote from: lonevoice on June 01, 2015, 07:00:43 PM

'Captioned "Just Call Me Dave"