• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Shockwave

Sometimes he does get into topics that interest him like astronomy, etc. I've noticed he gets bored with most of the guests that his producers book for him, which I don't blame him as they are really bad.

Sleepwalker

COME SEE Giorgio A. Tsoukalos ON TOUR!
New York City! Baltimore! DC! Philadelphia! Boston! Chicago! Costa Mesa! Hollywood! San Francisco! Portland! If you live anywhere near these cities come see Giorgio on his 10-city Tsoukalicious Tour across the United States!

Tsoukalicious Tour?   Ummm . . . . . . . no, I have to . . . . stay home and . . . listen to the grass grow.  But thanks anyway.

Sardondi

Uh, hello?...*tap tap tap*...Hello?...Testing, one, two, three...Is this thread on?

coaster

I'm getting tired of all this ancient alien stuff. Maybe if they had anything new to talk about. This is why the ancient aliens show tanked. Tsousalos won't have anything new to talk about during the first hour of tonight's c2c. I bet he mentions his stupid haircut.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sardondi on June 11, 2012, 09:53:39 PM
Uh, hello?...*tap tap tap*...Hello?...Testing, one, two, three...Is this thread on?

funny how ad revenue rises when the forum is slow.

Dinhons

I love how "shadow listeners" text Tommie (sp) and pose a poignant and deep question for Gza Gza. He always answers the questions without hesitation and with bonfide pseudo-intellectualism.  The two of them need to be making tin cans for blind monkies.

P.S. -  I used to like Brother Iz

danDNA

George and Lynn McTaggart - I don't really care for the royals, but George really don't like them! his hatred for the royal family of england was obvious. Good on Lynn for trying to educate his dumb arse about them.

Apparently, the royal family only cost 67p per year. Bargain basement monarchy.

Sent from my Melon wired to a walkie-talkie device

Frys Girl

I was disgusted when a cat lady caller demanded to know why Giorgio Tshouslskskkloukalous did not include Phoenix, Arizona in his dumb tour of the world, George Noory did not even let Giorgio answer! George jumped right in like friggin King Arthur to protect his dear Giorgio. George Noory is so protective of this loser. Why? Then he proudly announced season 5 of that stupid show Ancient Aliens. I also heard Giorgio mention John Carter as part of the government disclosure project. George didn't say a word.

I hate Coast to Coast AM!

Sardondi

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2012, 07:20:49 AM...Giorgio Tshouslskskkloukalous...
I can't help it, I'm giggling like a 5-year-old.

fysisist

Quote from: Sardondi on June 12, 2012, 10:59:35 AM
I can't help it, I'm giggling like a 5-year-old.

As we all should... the guy is a walking caricature of himself, a living cartoon character.  What with the fake tan and pompadour and flamboyant outfit.  Wasn't Giorgio a professional wrestler and bodybuilder before assuming the title of subject matter expert on ancient astronauts?  This is why I think George Noory has a man crush on Girogio, posers gotta' hang together. 

BobGrau

Quote from: fysisist on June 12, 2012, 01:36:17 PM
As we all should... the guy is a walking caricature of himself, a living cartoon character.  What with the fake tan and pompadour and flamboyant outfit.  Wasn't Giorgio a professional wrestler and bodybuilder before assuming the title of subject matter expert on ancient astronauts?  This is why I think George Noory has a man crush on Girogio, posers gotta' hang together.

It really seems as if these people are there to say "you're interested in [nutty but interesting subject]? Then you'll have to be associated with people like me".
I'd almost be inclined to say it's a conspiracy, but that would associate me with alex jones.

ziznak

I wish tSuckalots would pronounce ancient astronauts correctly.  Every time he says it it comes out like "as-tah-nohts."  "Extra-terrestrials" comes out "essa-tawesstweeahs."  It's like he's rushing his pronunciations or someFing...

This week of shows is so boring that I can't even think of a way to mock Noory. It's like May in high school...by that point no reason to even goof off in class, you just want the madness to end

Whitley Streiber on tonight to talk about cannibals. Oh boy

b_dubb

Quote from: HorrorReporter on June 12, 2012, 08:37:32 PM
fucking dullness incarnate. coast is truly dead

coaster

Strieber posted on his facebook an article stating that "government officials worried about aan outbreak of cannibalism." no where in that article was it mentioned that officials were worried about cannibals and several of the articles hs mentioned had nothing to do with cannibals. So obviously, i pointed this out to him. After a few people insulted me, he reposted the article with a new title and the errors omitted. A win for rational people everywhere.

Quote from: coaster on June 12, 2012, 08:51:51 PM
Strieber posted on his facebook an article stating that "government officials worried about aan outbreak of cannibalism." no where in that article was it mentioned that officials were worried about cannibals and several of the articles hs mentioned had nothing to do with cannibals. So obviously, i pointed this out to him. After a few people insulted me, he reposted the article with a new title and the errors omitted. A win for rational people everywhere.

I'm tempted to listen tonight. Perhaps a cannibal will give him a painful anal probe during the show while an e foods direct ad plays

coaster

I actually find Streiber entertaining and I like his enthusiasm, but hes really starting to be a butt munch as of late. pardon my language.

michio

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2012, 07:20:49 AM
Then he proudly announced season 5 of that stupid show Ancient Aliens. I also heard Giorgio mention John Carter as part of the government disclosure project. George didn't say a word.

I hate Coast to Coast AM!

Tshouslskskkoukalous recited Hoaxland and used a half-ass Disney movie as proof of a disclosure plan? Fock him and his hair stylist.

fysisist

Quote from: HorrorReporter on June 12, 2012, 08:37:32 PM

Oh boy is right.  There were a couple cannibal stories in the news these last few weeks, and cannibalism is a morbidly fascinating topic, so what better chance then now for the paranormal/conspiracy clique to play it for all it's worth.

Oh boy, cannibals! I can't wait! This is right up Morbid George's alley.  ::)

I don't think Tsouaresofullofshitikous is the first one to make the John Carter-disclosure connection, but can't remember who it was who first brought it up on C2C. Might've been Hoaxland, but I'm not sure, and as the original observation was made on Noory's show, it's pretty obvious why I forgot.  ;D

ziznak

It was Hoaxcock... april 1st show... april fools day very appropriate.

fysisist

Quote from: ziznak on June 14, 2012, 12:14:19 AM
It was Hoaxcock... april 1st show... april fools day very appropriate.

David Wiltcock??  David Weecock??  I'll bet that guy has heard all the ...cock variations, poor bastard.  But they are probably all accurate.

This week in shows will continue to be boring tonight .. I remember staying up until 5am on the east coast because Art fascinated the mind. I sleep very well with Noory. Thanks George for ending insomnia of my early 20s and replacing it with sleepy early 30s

coaster

From tonight's show description - 1st Half: Psychic reader and Reiki practitioner Lisa Barretta wrote The Street Smart Psychic’s Guide to Getting a Good Reading to keep people from getting ripped off by psychic scams. anyone find the irony in that or is it just me? isnt getting people to buy a book you wrote on being a bs "psychic" a scam in itself? meh.. another show I'll forget to listen to.

ziznak

Being that she's from Philly AND since she's a bit of a looker for her age I think I'll have to tune in just to hear Snoory try to get all smooth with her... think he's going to play provocative bumpers as well?

Sardondi

Quote from: ziznak on June 14, 2012, 10:02:40 PM
Being that she's from Philly AND since she's a bit of a looker for her age I think I'll have to tune in just to hear Snoory try to get all smooth with her... think he's going to play provocative bumpers as well?
Listen for Barry White and Marvin Gaye....

AktionT4

First time, long time...

I got through the 90's as a late 20 year old college student listening to Art Bell here on the East Coast from 1am to 5am almost every damned night.

Fortunately for me, real life called back in 2000 and it was all about moving out of state for the 9am to 5pm routine.

I missed the final years of Art's reign on the radio and found myself one day tuning in late at night to see what Art had been up to and there was this guy, this George Noory fellow on air.  Assuming he was filling in for Art, I was shocked to find out that this WAS the show.  This guy, George Noory, filling Art's shoes.

That was a time ago.

For the last couple months, I've tried to give it another shot.  I really have tried to give this another chance and I can't do it anymore.  I check out the website and see the scheduled guests and topics and I have no interest.  Aside from the vapid guests and topics and Noory's scripted performance night in and night out, I simply can not give this guy or this show any more time.

Until the suits at Premier Networks make a change... ANY change... that attempt to resuscitate the format and give George his walking papers, I'm done.

I really am depressed at how awful this show has become and it might be me.  I might have wizened over the years and become more skeptical, matured or educated... but

Enough... I can't stand tuning in anymore.

Quote from: AktionT4 on June 15, 2012, 12:17:08 AM
First time, long time...

I got through the 90's as a late 20 year old college student listening to Art Bell here on the East Coast from 1am to 5am almost every damned night.

Enough... I can't stand tuning in anymore.

George Noory SUCKS!

Welcome!