George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

stevesh

Quote from: stevesh on June 01, 2012, 02:44:54 PM
I sent Noory and Lisa Lyon the following today:

Those of us who document your incompetence on various Internet forums do so anonymously to protect ourselves from the day-to-day idiocy that permeates the Web, not, as you suggested, to 'protect ourselves from being sued'.

It may be that you aren't smart enough to recognize speech protected under the First Amendment to the U. S. Constitution, but I would guess that Premiere's attorneys are. In the event I'm mistaken, I have listed below my screen name on www.coastgab.com and my actual name and mailing address. Bring it.

Then I provided the information mentioned. I'll let you guys know if I receive a response.

Response, after < 3 hours:

Thanks for the name Steve….

Btw  get a life

I'm beginning to wonder if Noory is autistic ...

Quote from: stevesh on June 01, 2012, 02:44:54 PM
Then I provided the information mentioned. I'll let you guys know if I receive a response.

You're the Man of the Month, Stevesh.

McPhallus

Why do noory's e-mails always seem so adolescent and unprofessional?

And poorly-written.  Isn't he supposedly some sort of journalist?

Quote from: stevesh on June 01, 2012, 03:42:13 PM

Btw  get a life

I'm beginning to wonder if Noory exists, or is just a synthetic puppet dickhead constructed after Original Noory croaked just after taking over the show in 2003.

"George Is Dead."

Look for the clues.  Post the clues as you find them.

Btw  get a life

This just makes it that more clear that the people who run Coast to Coast do not care at all about the subject matter of the show or what listeners think. It's all about sell, sell, sell - books, radios, alternative medicines, survival kits, and all the stuff that guests have to offer. That email is just a big middle finger to all of us.

Tonight's show: Paranormal Investigations/Open Lines

In the first half, paranormal researchers Joshua P. Warren and Dave Schrader report on their latest work, including an investigative trip to Transylvania. Followed by Open Lines.

Weren't these the same guys who George tried to talk into doing a live C2C show from Transylvania, the last time they were on? I guess that didn't pan out.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 01, 2012, 03:37:13 PM
That just sounds like extremely painful radio to me.

George totally got that the guest had owned white socks at some time during his life!  He is a natural.

aldousburbank

George Noory is the source of the giant sucking sound that Ross Perot warned us about.

Frys Girl

I found this while I was posting a video in another thread. Oh my gosh. This is the worst interview ever!

Only thing worse than an interview by George Noory is George Noory BEING interviewed.

Interview with George Noory.mov

Morgus

Btw  get a life

Thats Noory's latest catch-phrase now apparently.
He used that a lot last night on the air when he referred to his 'haters' - always saying they need to get a life.
Yeah, Noory thats because you stole our c2c life away from us...  :P

Sardondi

Btw  get a life

Wait - the major host of the nation's largest nighttime radio talk show rises to the bait of a single listener's email jab by responding with his own petty and very unimaginatve playground taunt in response. Is that about right?

I believe we've answered the question of whether Noory checks these pages out. He clearly does...and it is enough to unbalance him. My God, what a fragile hothouse flower Noory is if he can be goaded by a single email. How pathetic. What a tiny, small, girlie man he is. I believe it would send him to the hospital if he got a dozen emails saying he stinks.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 01, 2012, 03:56:24 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if Noory exists, or is just a synthetic puppet dickhead constructed after Original Noory croaked just after taking over the show in 2003...

George Noory did indeed die in an attempted autograph signing in Mexico in which he panicked at the sight of an actual human being and ran away in fear, unfortunately stepping in front of a cab. He left behind only his vagina, which speaks nightly for him on C2C.

johnny

Who are you losers........................try a better site like intoinfinity!

Morgus

Quote from: johnny on June 01, 2012, 11:02:16 PM
no way Tommy. you and your boss are the losers.
this is the best site, with way more activity than those dead sites you promote.
give it up, coastgab has won the race.  ;D

Morgus

Tonight, Noory keeps asking his guests if they felt EVIL.
Thats apparently all that Noory ever thinks about is EVIL and DOOM&GLOOM... :o

Oversoul

Quote from: Morgus on June 01, 2012, 11:56:06 PM
Tonight, Noory keeps asking his guests if they felt EVIL.
Thats apparently all that Noory ever thinks about is EVIL and DOOM&GLOOM... :o

Noory's trying to get sensational with the show, and the "EVIL and DOOM&GLOOM" would definitely do that better than any "good and sunshine news" could.  Face it, Noory HAS the show and RUNS the show.  Noory's ROLLING on whatever money's generated from ads, product marketing, and publicity, and Noory's wallet GETS the money.  If there were no money in it for Noory, he would have given up the show a long time ago.  I doubt that he'd do C2C for charity or out of a sense of professional dedication to journalistic ideals.  That seems to be the plain, sad and rotten truth.    ::)

Oversoul

Quote from: McPhallus on June 01, 2012, 03:41:11 PM
Has anyone else who's looked at Ed's pictures noticed that he looks just a little gay?

This Dames character...  I somehow get the intuitive feeling that in a past lifetime, he was a witch who was burned alive at the stake.  It doesn't look like he learned his lessons in that past lifetime as a cackling crone, as he's being one again in this lifetime.  Too bad they don't burn witches at the stake anymore.    ;D

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Morgus on June 01, 2012, 07:42:31 PM
Thats Noory's latest catch-phrase now apparently.
He used that a lot last night on the air when he referred to his 'haters' - always saying they need to get a life.

Great line, Morgus.  I'd suggest that stevesh borrow it for a reply to Noory & Co., except that would entering into a back-and-forth with the idiots. 

Funny how quickly the concept of "We're all family" disappears for Noory when he feels the slightest sting of criticism. 

McPhallus

Quote from: johnny on June 01, 2012, 11:02:16 PM

Time to water the plant.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on June 01, 2012, 07:42:31 PM

i wouldn't say he stole anything.  he was offered a job, he took it, and he's done well for himself.  the show's now ruined and has absolutely no appeal to me whatsoever, but i don't feel like he stole anything.  it was art's choice to leave 30 times.

b_dubb

every time I've tried to give George a second chance I've been massively disappointed. I won't be making that mistake again. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Knapp, Punnet and Rob Simone hosted shows. Welles and Noory will continue to suck. I suppose Welles could improve but his politics and his passive interview style don't bode well

Wild Card Guy

Btw  get a life

That juvenile reply doesn't surprise me in the least. I've sent a couple of emails to Noory, Tom, and Lisa, and Noory replied to one of them exactly the same way. His reply and mind-set go way beyond the fact that they couldn't care less about C2C content, and use it as a commercial cash cow. It also implies and confirms (as if we needed confirmation) that Noory is so fucking ass hat stupid that he truly has no idea of how deplorable his hosting performance is. He's a man with whom one cannot even entertain the notion of conversing with on an intellectual level that is higher than fourth or fifth grade - hence his immature response.

His two asshole shit bag producers, Tom and Lisa, are without a doubt extreme low end of the spectrum "professionals" who couldn't give a rat's ass about the show's content or quality as long as the ad and endorsement revenues are sustained.

Noory, you're a fucking fuck-headed imbecile. You lucked into a job that you are in no way qualified to do, and you really have NO idea as to how much you are reviled and despised - coast to coast. Tom and Lisa keep on coaching those callers (including hired actors) to praise you and your show - and you have fallen for the bullshit for years.

Morgus

A good reply to Noory's email and repeated request for those he calls 'haters' to 'get a life' would be:
OK Noory we will get a new c2c life, and dump your version of c2c and not listen.
Without listeners, YOU will have no life...  :P

Btw  get a life

Well, Pee Wee Noory, I know you are but what am I? ... Infinity.  ::) ::) ::)

What a moron.  ::)

alejandro

I think this Noory bashing is getting a bit out of hand.
You guys just love to make everything bad that Noory does. It seems more like a mental Illness on your part. It reminds me even a bit about the Jew Pogroms spray painting Jewish houses with hateful texts just because they're Jews.

All i would like from Noory is to start asking tougher questions in his interviews and not let every BS pass that people say. Other than that I like him. He has a pleasant voice and makes people feel good, is always friendly and upbeat. It would just be more interesting if his performance was less staged and more situational.

Frys Girl

Quote from: alejandro on June 02, 2012, 05:00:52 PM
You guys just love to make everything bad that Noory does. It seems more like a mental Illness on your part. It reminds me even a bit about the Jew Pogroms spray painting Jewish houses with hateful texts just because they're Jews.

All i would like from Noory is to start asking tougher questions in his interviews and not let every BS pass that people say. Other than that I like him. He has a pleasant voice and makes people feel good, is always friendly and upbeat. It would just be more interesting if his performance was less staged and more situational.
You're clearly not paying attention. Try to read some of these posts before you make such a dumb comment. Did you watch the video I posted?

kf5iwe

I just want to repeat that GEORGE NOORY SUCKS!!! you bastard.

aldousburbank

He really sucks.  Other than that I like him.

Sardondi

Quote from: alejandro on June 02, 2012, 05:00:52 PM...It reminds me even a bit about the Jew Pogroms spray painting Jewish houses with hateful texts just because they're Jews....

Well, Mr. Godwin, I think that qualifies as a comparison to Hitler. Other than your desire to stifle the exercise of free speech by attempting to embarrass its practitioners into silence by comparing their expression of opinion to beastly and odious conduct that ultimately led to the murder of 6,000,000 humans, I'd say this was a spot on analogy. Except that it's not.

I've never responded well to attempts at bullying or blackmail, whether physical or emotional.

Quote from: Sardondi on June 02, 2012, 09:20:38 PM
... I'd say this was a spot on analogy. Except that it's not.

I've never responded well to attempts at bullying or blackmail, whether physical or emotional.

wanting to show them what a punk ass bitch they are while sticking a gun in their mouth seems to work. not my cup of dark liquid.
not really much one could do to them beyond what they have done to themselves.

McPhallus

Quote from: alejandro on June 02, 2012, 05:00:52 PM
You guys just love to make everything bad that Noory does. It seems more like a mental Illness on your .

You do have a point here.  Whenever people have issues with someone, they fixate and suddenly EVERYTHING they do gets put under the microscope.  Call it jolly stomping, clusterfucking, etc.

But the comparison to hitler is a bit much.  I'm sure some people are going to hate the new Dallas series.  Are they nazis, too?