• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Quote from: SR-71 on September 14, 2013, 03:15:17 PM
Will any one be listening to george after art does his live show on the 16th of sept or just go cold turkey and say fuck george and coast to coast am?
i was going to still listen to c2cam if they had an interesting guest on.
but after Noory's stunt having David John Oates back on (arch-enemy of Art, who he banned from c2cam 10+ years ago) and Noory's posts here earlier this week making claims that Art Bell posted here were lies, i may rethink that plan.

i have the 30day free Sirius trial with no credit card activated and working right now on my desktop and wifi netbook device, so I am all set for Art Bell starting Monday night.

aldousburbank

Quote from: herbalizer on September 14, 2013, 02:40:47 PM
Would you feel guilty if there was suddenly news that George committed suicide and blamed this forum?
Didn't that already happen?

zeebo

Quote from: shell88 on September 14, 2013, 10:55:55 AM
The show was just terrible last night. I turned it on to help me fall asleep. 

For the first time in years I listened to an entire show.  Don't know why I did that, maybe some kind of self-imposed endurance test.  I made it somehow, but almost got thwarted near the end with that particularly mindless exchange about Bigfoot. 

Some guy emails in, asking why Bigfoot's never been caught like lions and tigers have etc., and Dave says something like "Is he asking me if Bigfoot is an animal?" and (Tommy I guess) says "No he's wondering about Bigfoot's brain" and Dave says "But animals have brains" or something like that. 

Then follow that with that tedious guy rambling for no reason about the seismic history of Hawaii and Dave just letting him run the clock out. 

The final mile in the marathon is always the hardest.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on September 14, 2013, 03:20:32 PM
There is also rumor that they are using Dave Noorie shows to torture enemy combatants.  Even the most hardened soldiers cannot stand the sheer torture of listening to Dave, and reveal everything including their mother's maiden name.
This is barbaric and wrong in so many ways. Can we truly expect justice to exist when such inhumane practices are unfettered?  In the name of all that is good, please stop the madness!  Club Gitmo and terrestrial radio audiences deserve better, no matter how depraved they may be. 

herbalizer

Quote from: SR-71 on September 14, 2013, 03:22:52 PM
I just hope George Knapp leaves soon. Is there any word about that yet??

I have never listened to Knapp-why is he so awful?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: herbalizer on September 14, 2013, 03:47:03 PM
I have never listened to Knapp-why is he so awful?

Knapp is great! I think the poster meant leave to host weekend duties for Arts show. I doubt it will happen but who knows.
I think Knapp doesn't have much time to do the show which is why he only does it twice a month

Don't know if anyone else heard this... I've only reviewed the last two pages of this thread and may have missed it...  I heard Snoory discussing "Mall Ware" (malware).  I've mispronounced enough words in my life, but I'm not being paid big bucks to be on the radio.  Can't someone review those really long, multisyllabic words with Simple George so that he doesn't sound like an uninformed boob every damn night?

Morgus

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 14, 2013, 03:56:15 PM
Knapp is great! I think the poster meant leave to host weekend duties for Arts show. I doubt it will happen but who knows.
I think Knapp doesn't have much time to do the show which is why he only does it twice a month
yeah Knapp is the only good c2cam host, hope he continues since he can only do a couple Sundays a month due to his daytime Las Vegas TV reporter job.
He wouldn't be able to every weekend anyway.
Sirius will probably just play other programming on weekends like they do for other weekday hosts like Stern.

SR-71

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 14, 2013, 03:56:15 PM
I do enjoy Knapp. I would like Knapp to join Art Bell new show in one form or other.

HaveAccess

SR 71 --   I second you....

Knapp should get the hell out of there and do occasional shows on Dark Matter...

He has too much class...

Morgus

Quote from: SR-71 on September 14, 2013, 03:59:29 PM
I do enjoy Knapp. I would like Knapp to join Art Bell new show in one form or other.
I'd prefer Knapp to stay on free broadcast radio, for those that can't get Sirius. At least thats two nights a month that are good on broadcast radio...  8)

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: West of the Rockies on September 14, 2013, 03:58:51 PM
Don't know if anyone else heard this... I've only reviewed the last two pages of this thread and may have missed it...  I heard Snoory discussing "Mall Ware" (malware).  I've mispronounced enough words in my life, but I'm not being paid big bucks to be on the radio.  Can't someone review those really long, multisyllabic words with Simple George so that he doesn't sound like an uninformed boob every damn night?

I hear you.  It drives me nuts when he mangles words - it's his JOB to read and say stuff and he can't even do it correctly.  This guy was HIRED to talk on the radio and he has worse communications skills than anyone I have ever heard on the radio.  And, add to this he must make a high six-figure income, you just wonder how he got the job and how he keeps it.

lonevoice

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2013, 11:46:07 AM
Now Jorch is sending me cryptic PMs

Quote from: Gnoory on Today at 09:54:49 AM

alberto sittig

Do you have any idea at all what he's babbling about?   He's one very strange little goblin.

onan

Quote from: lonevoice on September 14, 2013, 04:21:47 PM

Do you have any idea at all what he's babbling about?   He's one very strange little goblin.

I am 2 days away from not caring

lonevoice

starrmtn001

This is a copy of my post to Rossy in the Art Bell Thread.  It is so awesome, I'm posting it here too. ;D
*********************************************************************************

Hey Rossy.
Did you see the wonderful compliment Art gave to you on his Facebook page?  Check this out:

Art Bell
17 hours ago near Pahrump, NV ·

Hey everybody, you HAVE to check out the new video that Ross just put up at artbell.com this is one talented dude. It sets the bar way too high!

https://www.facebook.com/art.bell.716/posts/550983951616395

Rockin' Ross, You Da Man!

Meanandnasty

My take on Alberto Sittig, is that he is one goon hired or the words translate to Get set to rebal, he must have met rebel but damned those morning after headaches suck. 

coaster

I remember when I  first met Alberto Sittig. I had been drinking heavily. I don't remember how I ended up in a barrio in Juarez, wearing a sombrero with empty tequila bottles at my feet. But I remember Alberto Sittig. Like it was yesterday. Because it was yesterday. He walked up with a mountain of a man. A furry Marilyn Monroe, floppy tits and a winston hanging from his lipsticked mouth . . Alberto bent over and whispered in my ear, "how are yewwwww". Thats when the adventure, and my nightmare, began.
Sorry I'm drunk. I tend to write nonsense while drinking.

onan

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2013, 05:01:49 PM
I remember when I  first met Alberto Sittig. I had been drinking heavily. I don't remember how I ended up in a barrio in Juarez, wearing a sombrero with empty tequila bottles at my feet. But I remember Alberto Sittig. Like it was yesterday. Because it was yesterday. He walked up with a mountain of a man. A furry Marilyn Monroe, floppy tits and a winston hanging from his lipsticked mouth . . Alberto bent over and whispered in my ear, "how are yewwwww". Thats when the adventure, and my nightmare, began.

Alberto is the bondage expert Dave pays to calm him after a difficult night.

coaster

Quote from: onan on September 14, 2013, 05:06:32 PM
Alberto is the bondage expert Dave pays to calm him after a difficult night.
spoiler alert. sheesh.

ACE of CLUBS

Preaching Grouper ....... gone? .... bottom feeding? 
George 'reeling him in' ... ?
George still trolling ... ?

SR-71

George Noory was on coastgab.com today.

Date Registered:
    August 12, 2013, 10:43:27 PM
Local Time:
    September 14, 2013, 06:22:32 PM
Last Active:
    Today at 11:54:58 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on September 14, 2013, 05:16:57 PM
Preaching Grouper ....... gone? .... bottom feeding? 
George 'reeling him in' ... ?
George still trolling ... ?

Nah, I just have a five asshole rule. I'll only deal with a total of five each day. If that total runs short, then I can come here.

J/k. Busy working and not interested in defending George after the Oates interview and the non-existent email. And I'm waiting to see if the thread actually dies on Monday. 

lonevoice

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2013, 05:01:49 PM
Did Alberto throw you in the back of a red Chevrolet Caprice and drive you to Las Vegas in search of the American Dream, while the Marilyn Monroe tranny kept saying "Poor bastard.  Wait till he sees the bats?"

zeebo

Quote from: SR-71 on September 14, 2013, 03:15:17 PM
Will any one be listening to george after art does his live show on the 16th of sept or just go cold turkey and say fuck george and coast to coast am?

My plan is to catch the first hour of Noorie, then tune into Art's rebroadcast, which if I'm timing it right should start an hour later.  Maintaining this Noorie prelude will serve two purposes for me.  First, I've become accustomed to the odd so-bad-its-good entertainment value of Noorie's c2c, which is heightened by the creative hijinks on this thread.  Second, the quality contrast will only serve to intensify the superior quality of Dark Matter much as if you took a sip of 3-day old sour office coffee followed by a nice hot cup of a gourmet french roast.

zeebo

Quote from: SR-71 on September 14, 2013, 03:59:29 PM

+1 on this

Quote from: zeebo on September 14, 2013, 05:37:22 PM
My plan is to catch the first hour of Noorie, then tune into Art's rebroadcast, which if I'm timing it right should start an hour later.  Maintaining this Noorie prelude will serve two purposes for me.  First, I've become accustomed to the odd so-bad-its-good entertainment value of Noorie's c2c, which is heightened by the creative hijinks on this thread.  Second, the quality contrast will only serve to intensify the superior quality of Dark Matter much as if you took a sip of 3-day old sour office coffee followed by a nice hot cup of a gourmet french roast.

That's all well and good until the 3-day old sour office coffee makes you hurl, a common reaction to the M-F Serendipity of Suckage. Use restraint. Have a back up plan in case things get bad. And know your exits. If the suckage reaches a dangerous intensity, stop, drop and post. You will find help is at hand.