• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Catsmile

Awww, I'll pray for the sick puppy George, along with Goatsy tonight.

Nighthawk

Does anyone remember a few weeks ago during open lines someone wanted to either ask or talk about something with George but he got censored and cut off? Not sure if George hit the delay button and killed a few seconds back or what but I did not hear what the guy was trying to say. George just went on to say something of the effect, "well you know we talk about a lot of things on this show but not that one. No no no not that one. Sorry!"

Well so what was it the guy was trying to talk about that George did not like? What was the topic that made George cut the guy off? Maybe someone on here remembers hearing this too.

SaucyRossy

I can't help but wonder when Bateman will get through to the show again.....it's only a matter of time George. Just roll with the punches, tomorrow's another day.

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 17, 2013, 12:21:44 AM
Georgie For President 2216, how did it make you feel making that statement?

LOL - just kidding!  8)

lol no I just meant we (myself included) take apart every word and everything he does with his avatar and turn it into a monstrosity.  I'm not sure that's really constructive.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Nighthawk on August 17, 2013, 12:22:14 AM
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago during open lines someone wanted to either ask or talk about something with George but he got censored and cut off? Not sure if George hit the delay button and killed a few seconds back or what but I did not hear what the guy was trying to say. George just went on to say something of the effect, "well you know we talk about a lot of things on this show but not that one. No no no not that one. Sorry!"

Well so what was it the guy was trying to talk about that George did not like? What was the topic that made George cut the guy off? Maybe someone on here remembers hearing this too.

I remember it, but don't remember what night it was.

George Noory

You people are all aflutter about my visit because I'm a celebrity and you are easily impressed. I've been sucking for 10 years and I obviously don't care to or can't improve but I show up here you people think you can actually give me suggestions on how to improve the show. HAW HAW HAW. Suckers.

When will you morons get it? I don't give a shit about the show. Only the ratings and now I'm shitting my pants because Bell is coming back.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 17, 2013, 12:18:36 AM
No it doesn't LoneVoice....can you imagine the person who had to inform George how Goatsy is close to Goatse and what it is. SO AWKWARD.

He said some one informed him.

"So uhhh George, you know, we wanted to tell you about this thing on the internet...it's called Goatse. No, no its not the cat Goatsy, its G-O-A-T-S-E. And it's uhmm well it's sick, it's a sick puppy George"

I can only speculate it was Tommy, and he told him over lunch at the Greek place.

I would guess those two have quite a time. George has made the 'Shroud of Urine' comment on at least a couple shows.  It can only be because he and Tommy joked about it all day, and it carried over to the show.  Tommy must delight in trying to gross George out with stories of baby deaths and animal mutilations, and vice versa.  They must be quite the duo around the office.

I can hear it now ''Hey, George, you know that cat Goatsy..."

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 17, 2013, 12:23:59 AM
lol no I just meant we (myself included) take apart every word and everything he does with his avatar and turn it into a monstrosity.  I'm not sure that's really constructive.

Yeah, some micro-analyze every word out of the guy's mouth - he's probably so afraid to speak he's going to develop a stutter or some other tick.

I'm sure this will all mostly subside when we have three hours to spend with Art every night.  I think people are bored and frustrated, and Dave gets all the unwanted attention as a result.

Meanandnasty

George, you don't have to worry about keeping your job.  To compare, look at Rush and Mike Huckabee.  Mike Huckabee still has a job. 

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 17, 2013, 12:28:38 AM
Yeah, some micro-analyze every word out of the guy's mouth - he's probably so afraid to speak he's going to develop a stutter or some other tick.

I'm sure this will all mostly subside when we have three hours to spend with Art every night.  I think people are bored and frustrated, and Dave gets all the unwanted attention as a result.

Fair points.

SaucyRossy

I will probably be made fun of for this but the fact is this Whitley appearance has been good, however I can't tell if it's due to George or due to the fact that Whitley is practically a trained performer.

SR-71

SnapT

Quote from: SR-71 on August 17, 2013, 12:32:32 AM
Yes I was on the air with Captain Noory.

Our new Bateman!  I thought that was you.

Morgus

Noory is giving his weekly onair shoutout to the internet forums right now, a little early tonight.
He mentioned coastgab as part of the list again, we have officially "made it" now... :D

Nighthawk

I will tell you what I really really want George to do. This is my suggestion for improving the show. I really really want George to sing again on the air. Live. I believe he should do a nightly song. At the very least at least he could consider doing it on Fridays. Come on everybody! Encourage George to do more singing!  ;D

Snoreman

Snoory just gave us a shout out. Now we're going to have the Dave worshipers populate this forum... oh wait... it already happened.

SnapT

Quote from: Nighthawk on August 17, 2013, 12:40:17 AM
I will tell you what I really really want George to do. This is my suggestion for improving the show. I really really want George to sing again on the air. Live. I believe he should do a nightly song. At the very least at least he could consider doing it on Fridays. Come on everybody! Encourage George to do more singing!  ;D
SECONDED!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Snoreman on August 17, 2013, 12:40:34 AM
Snoory just gave us a shout out. Now we're going to have the Dave worshipers populate this forum... oh wait... it already happened.

i immediately regret slightly complimenting george about this interview.

"I assume Alien Abductions are still happening"

George Noory

When I heard that Art Bell was coming back.[attachimg=1]

Meanandnasty

This is getting like another Beiber night.

Snoreman

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 17, 2013, 12:41:40 AM
i immediately regret slightly complimenting george about this interview.

"I assume Alien Abductions are still happening"
It's not wise to encourage simple creatures.

lonevoice

Quote from: Snoreman on August 17, 2013, 12:40:34 AM
No, he didn't.  He gave Coast Gab a shout out, from what I understand.  He said he wouldn't give a shout out if the name was Bell Gab.  A couple people told him to go ahead and change the name to Coast Gab.  That sucks maybe even more than George Noory Sucks. 

SaucyRossy

Yeah the forum is called BellGab now.....besides I don't care about shout outs now that he prayed for Goatsy.

There is something so vague about Streiber, he can't describe the things that supposedly actually happened to him in declarative sentences.  He speaks in a low-energy halting sing-song way.  Combine this with Noory's total lack of cogent questions and follow up and what do you get?  
ZZZZZZZZZs!

Art Bell.
Art bell.
Art Bell.
Art Bell.
Art Bell.

You are our Candy Man and we need you!

(even Art had a hard time making a fascinating interview out of Mr. Streiber)

Snoreman

Quote from: (Not) George Noory on August 17, 2013, 12:28:19 AM
You people are all aflutter about my visit because I'm a celebrity and you are easily impressed. I've been sucking for 10 years and I obviously don't care to or can't improve but I show up here you people think you can actually give me suggestions on how to improve the show. HAW HAW HAW. Suckers.

When will you morons get it? I don't give a shit about the show. Only the ratings and now I'm shitting my pants because Bell is coming back.

George, can I have your autograph... I'm your biggest fan?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 17, 2013, 12:28:26 AM

I can only speculate it was Tommy, and he told him over lunch at the Greek place.

I would guess those two have quite a time. George has made the 'Shroud of Urine' comment on at least a couple shows.  It can only be because he and Tommy joked about it all day, and it carried over to the show.  Tommy must delight in trying to gross George out with stories of baby deaths and animal mutilations, and vice versa.  They must be quite the duo around the office.

I can hear it now ''Hey, George, you know that cat Goatsy..."

I'm starting to wonder where George would be without Tommy, he seems like a combination seeing eye dog and parental guardian.

"No George, don't put the fork in the power outlet, that hurts."

"No George, keep your hand off of the stove, or you'll burn yourself."

"George, stop making that face or it'll stay that way."