• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Dateline on January 08, 2018, 09:59:20 PM
Someone does not know how to proof read, or Norry is becoming even more of a part-timer.  The article says that Coast is aired from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. PST.  It has always been from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. PST for as long as I was a listener.  So, something is rotten in Coast world, maybe a dirty PremRat?    Either, they are cutting his air time, someone who wrote the article needs to do better research, or the webmaster posted this and is still celebrating the New Year. 

I glanced once and saw it.  What's their excuse?

I'm certain no one at PremRat has ever listened to the show.

"Entertaining millions of people in the middle of the night is no small feat, but George makes it look easy,” said Julie Talbott, Premiere Networks President. "His passion and dedication to delivering the best content for the Coast to Coast AM audience is what drives the continued growth and success of the program. We’re proud to celebrate this special milestone with George, and look forward to many more."

I'm curious what that celebration entailed, and what Julie liked best about it

NoMoreNoory

The crazy Steven Quayle is talking about sex with robots. Joorch, who is clearly doped to the eyeballs with cold medication, is getting verrry nervous. 'Don't get me knocked off the air.'

TigerLily

Steven Quayle! We're hopping aboard the crazy train tonight  8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2018, 12:32:00 AM

Steven Quayle is a bit of a bitch.

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 09, 2018, 12:13:28 AM
"Entertaining millions of people in the middle of the night is no small feat, but George makes it look easy,” said Julie Talbott, Premiere Networks President. "His passion and dedication to delivering the best content for the Coast to Coast AM audience is what drives the continued growth and success of the program. We’re proud to celebrate this special milestone with George, and look forward to many more."

I'm curious what that celebration entailed, and what Julie liked best about it

OMG  Pardon me. Vomit time   - GNS

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2018, 12:32:00 AM

Aw shit.  I missed Quayle!!!  :(

Went over to a friends house 50 miles away to watch the Bulldogs-Bama game.  Just got back.

TigerLily

Quayle: "Not clowning. Cloning."

I think you were right the first time, Steve-O

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2018, 01:50:20 AM
Aw shit.  I missed Quayle!!!  :(

Went over to a friends house 50 miles away to watch the Bulldogs-Bama game.

My tunein keeps shutting down. I think he's talking so fast it can't keep up with him.

I didn't get here myself until 10:30 TL time. He's still nuts but wasn't the same without you, hon

Now Noory is playing Glenn Miller?  Next week, he'll be playing Al Jolson and other tunes from the Jazz Age.  Not that there is anything wrong with that as I happen to like that stuff but it really makes Noory seem old.

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2018, 01:56:32 AM
My tunein keeps shutting down. I think he's talking so fast it can't keep up with him.

I didn't get here myself until 10:30 TL time. He's still nuts but wasn't the same without you, hon

Thanks TL. I always try to be here when Steve shows up.  Tonight seemed like a Sunday night and I had forgotten Steve was going to be on tonight.  I really wanted to hear about the sex robots.

Great football game.  I went to UGA for a year so had a bit of loyalty for them but it was nice to see the Hawaiian backup quarterback for Alabama come in and turn the game around.  Seems like a great kid and had lots of composure. I couldn't help but be happy for him.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2018, 02:02:11 AM
Now Noory is playing Glenn Miller?  Next week, he'll be playing Al Jolson and other tunes from the Jazz Age.  Not that there is anything wrong with that as I happen to like that stuff but it really makes Noory seem old.

Glenn Miller is really good but Benny Goodman rocks!

https://youtu.be/fhyhP_5VfKM

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
Thanks TL. I always try to be here when Steve shows up.  Tonight seemed like a Sunday night and I had forgotten Steve was going to be on tonight.  I really wanted to hear about the sex robots.

Great football game.  I went to UGA for a year so had a bit of loyalty for them but it was nice to see the Hawaiian backup quarterback for Alabama come in and turn the game around.  Seems like a great kid and had lots of composure. I couldn't help but be happy for him.

Yeah. I missed that part too. But I will probably be awake for the replay. One of those nights.

I forgot about the game. But I did see that awesome Saints Panthers game last night. I was really rooting for New Orleans to win. Drew was long overdue for a major win

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2018, 02:11:30 AM
Glenn Miller is really good but Benny Goodman rocks!

https://youtu.be/fhyhP_5VfKM

Oh yes.  Gene Krupa showing what a great drummer can do.  Great song! ;D ;)

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2018, 02:12:49 AM
Yeah. I missed that part too. But I will probably be awake for the replay. One of those nights.

I forgot about the game. But I did see that awesome Saints Panthers game last night. I was really rooting for New Orleans to win. Drew was long overdue for a major win

The game was about the only thing on people's minds in this part of the country.  I've never enjoyed football as much before I watched these last 2 Bulldogs games.  Just a lot of fun.

NoMoreNoory

You didn't miss too much with the robots, 21 & TL. Quayle's verbal diarrhea and ADD mean you don't stay in one place very long. He seemed to spin it out of the Weinstein/#MeToo story, so I guess his point was that we - especially women - will turn to robots to avoid the inter-personal shit and, of course, that means also no procreation and therefore the end of the species and, of course that is what 'they' want and there was also an Old Testament quote to demonstrate that this is all fulfilling some half-baked prophecy. I think. My brain glazes over after a few minutes and I want nothing more than to scream at him to shut the fuck up. For a man who does an awful lot of talking, he manages to say very little.

I like this Christian guest.  He is undoubtedly intellectual and knows how to explain his faith.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 09, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
You didn't miss too much with the robots, 21 & TL. Quayle's verbal diarrhea and ADD mean you don't stay in one place very long. He seemed to spin it out of the Weinstein/#MeToo story, so I guess his point was that we - especially women - will turn to robots to avoid the inter-personal shit and, of course, that means also no procreation and therefore the end of the species and, of course that is what 'they' want and there was also an Old Testament quote to demonstrate that this is all fulfilling some half-baked prophecy. I think. My brain glazes over after a few minutes and I want nothing more than to scream at him to shut the fuck up. For a man who does an awful lot of talking, he manages to say very little.

I listened to one show and on Bellgab attempted to write down an outline his trail of thoughts during one of his appearances.  It wore me out.  :-[

TigerLily

lol. Great summation of the Best and Worst of Steve Quayle. So I won't feel like I'm missing anything if I fall asleep before the sex robots show up. Good to know. Thanks NMN

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2018, 02:58:37 AM
I listened to one show and on Bellgab attempted to write down an outline his trail of thoughts during one of his appearances.  It wore me out.  :-[

I remember that night all too well. No way I could keep up but you were definitely on a mission to document the crazy

P.S.  I looked up the Hawaiian QB. He's from Ewa Beach. I spent a whole week there lazing on the beach and swimming in the gorgeous water. Let's see if I can find a photo

Oh my goodness.  This guest is going to one of the Christians speaking at a Creation 2018 Super Conference in Myrtle Beach and the keynote speaker headlining the event is our pastor from Woodstock Baptist Church, Johnny Hunt.  I'm not a Baptist nor a member of the church but he is a great speaker and the church is close to my house so we go to it fairly often.

https://creation.com/conferences/us/superconference/

Jojo

As for the part about women being more likely to buy bots, I don't think that is the way it will be.  There are only a couple robot men I can find on the market, but there are hundreds of robot women for sale.  Also, I hate to say it but they are very expensive and as sexist as it sounds, men do have more income per the Gallup or whoever.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2018, 02:02:11 AM
Which Glen Miller song?  I had abstained tonight, difficult though it is.  But so tired of talk about panty models and girls in bikinis.

Quote from: Jojo on January 09, 2018, 03:25:35 AM
Which Glen Miller song?  I had abstained tonight, difficult though it is.  But so tired of talk about panty models and girls in bikinis.

In The Mood

Now I need to get this guy's book.  He intrigues me.  I see John Schneider of Dukes of Hazzard narrated his film.

TigerLily

Quote from: Jojo on January 09, 2018, 03:21:44 AM
As for the part about women being more likely to buy bots, I don't think that is the way it will be.  There are only a couple robot men I can find on the market, but there are hundreds of robot women for sale.  Also, I hate to say it but they are very expensive and as sexist as it sounds, men do have more income per the Gallup or whoever.

But still. Could be a nice change of pace

I think I'll go to the showing of this film on Thursday.  Johnny Hunt will be commenting on it afterwards.  This could be big.  Somewhat of an admission by the Southern Baptist Convention that alien abduction and UFO's are genuine phenomenons. Hunt is a former leader of the Convention and is highly influential.

Jojo

The bumper lyrics honestly sound like "baaad  host!"

That is exactly what I think the aliens are.  Interdimensional beings.  Jacques Vallee has thought the same thing for years.