• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 01, 2017, 01:04:43 PM
From what I even recall Geno stating  while back, that if Rush Limbaugh is taken off the air that his program will fall as well -- since it's Rush that keeps "Coast To Coast AM" going by generating the revenue for Premiere Networks Geno and his people can't do on their own.

Further, even Jim Rome of Los Angeles has Geno beat even in news commentary outside of sports talk, Remember this bit from a few years ago? Rome breaks away from sports commentary and proves he is more to any news talk than Geno could ever be:

YouTube: From Premiere Networks; "Jim Rome on the DUI Windshield Hobo Death" Let's see Geno try to comment on such and no doubt fall flat as Rome did not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCEEn1dtVCI   

"Excuse me, ma'am/sir. Did you know that you have a homeless George Noory stuck in your windshield?"

yumyumtree

With the exception of tomorrow nights first hour, when they're supposed to talk about North Korea, I'm taking a break from Coast to Coast this week. Staying up until 1 or 2 isn't helpful, even when I'm not working. I need to get up somewhat early on Wed. and Thur. anyway.

Glynis McCants is one of my least favorites, so I won't feel deprived.

Quote from: rekcuf on May 01, 2017, 01:40:20 PM
"Excuse me, ma'am/sir. Did you know that you have a homeless George Noory stuck in your windshield?"

LOL! I mean it, you drive down the road and see someone with their blinker on and you respectfully inform them that's it on. Then they glance and kind of indicate "OK. Thank you" and blow you off. Same with the person with the taillight or brake lights out. But when it comes to seeing some motorist with a hobo stuck in his or her windshield, that must be another matter! "Hey! Hey! You got a hobo stuck in your windshield!"  Let's see Geno handle that news report as good as Rome did for Premiere Networks.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 01, 2017, 02:17:18 PM
LOL! I mean it, you drive down the road and see someone with their blinker on and you respectfully inform them that's it on. Then they glance and kind of indicate "OK. Thank you" and blow you off. Same with the person with the taillight or brake lights out. But when it comes to seeing some motorist with a hobo stuck in his or her windshield, that must be another matter! "Hey! Hey! You got a hobo stuck in your windshield!"  Let's see Geno handle that news report as good as Rome did for Premiere Networks.

"Yes, yes! I'm well aware of the hobo lodged in my windshield. *frantic hand waving* Go around, dammit! Go around!"

Gino will fail.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 01, 2017, 02:17:18 PM

Could it have been an angel?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2017, 02:23:19 PM
Could it have been an angel?

No. Just a new hood ornament. All the rage in Europe. Thanks, Islam.

ItsOver

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 01, 2017, 01:45:12 PM
With the exception of tomorrow nights first hour, when they're supposed to talk about North Korea, I'm taking a break from Coast to Coast this week. Staying up until 1 or 2 isn't helpful, even when I'm not working. I need to get up somewhat early on Wed. and Thur. anyway.

Glynis McCants is one of my least favorites, so I won't feel deprived.
Gag.  The Numbers Nut.  She sure milks that ridiculous scam to the max.  I think I'd rather listen to a palm reader or crystal ball hallucinator.

Juan

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 01, 2017, 01:20:40 PM
Um, I believe I heard Geno state one night that if Rush Limbaugh is shut down, his program will also go because it's that revenue that pays for "Coast To Coast AM," true or not from what Geno stated one night a while back. If what Geno stated was true, he implied he is Premiere Networks "welfare" from El Rushbo and sans the latter, he won't be around.   

Remember hearing that from Geno a while back? What? How Rush Limbaugh pays for his salary? Huh?
Why do you believe what sNoory says?

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2017, 06:07:17 PM
Gag.  The Numbers Nut.  She sure milks that ridiculous scam to the max.  I think I'd rather listen to a palm reader or crystal ball hallucinator.
Don't forget to keep a #8 in your wallet!  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on May 01, 2017, 06:44:44 PM
Ha!  I'll bet she mentions that every time she's on.  What a bunch of crap.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2017, 06:07:17 PM

How aboot an angry one?

Quote from: Morgus on May 01, 2017, 06:44:44 PM

Ha, I did that like 12 years ago.  It was around the time she first came on.  I kept it in my wallet for a year.  I found 20 bucks during that period but that was all.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 01, 2017, 08:36:54 PM
Ha, I did that like 12 years ago.  It was around the time she first came on.  I kept it in my wallet for a year.  I found 20 bucks during that period but that was all.

I still have a Uno card in my wallet. Number 8. Green. Works great. I haven't run out of money since.

GravitySucks

Glynnis: What year were you born?

George: June

GNS

Shut up Glynis!! Why are you yelling? Why do you sound hopped-up? You act like nobody has let you talk in weeks.

Seriously. Who on God's green Earth could EVER stomach a conversation with this woman? Can you imagine a blind date with her? Imagine you meet at the restaurant and sit down, and this absolute  gatlin gun of jibber jabber starts pouring out rapid-fire and without a pause! It would be about a minute before I had to "just quick" run to the bathroom......

Yeah I'd stick her with the bill - I earned it by not killing her.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2017, 11:53:48 PM

GNS

Haha!!! A snapshot of the conversation. All anyone needs to know.

But.. here's how else it could have gone:

George: Seriously? You do realize we've talked about my birth year EVERY TIME YOU COME ON, for YEARS? And you, "the NUMBERS lady," have no idea what year I was born?? Hey wait... are you just making shit up week-to-week??

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2017, 08:42:42 PM
I still have a Uno card in my wallet. Number 8. Green. Works great. I haven't run out of money since.

Gosh! And you help people fly in space too, mister?  :P

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2017, 11:53:48 PM

GNS

Yes, I heard that one. Way to go, Noory! The same guy who claimed his mother was from "Pittsburgh," Massachusetts, when I think he meant "Pittsfield," Massachusetts.

That "Numbers Lady" is nothing but a fast-talking, b*s cheap carnival hack. I proved her wrong a few years back and contacted her via social media. Finding some "celebrity" [in quotes] who shared my birthday -- same day, same year and same month -- and I pointed out that we've had two different life paths. Herself and me couldn't be any more different, from what I read about her bio. It was some former Playboy Playmate Of The Month.

Of course, she reverted to calling me names, stating I am "negative" or "toxic" for disproving her baloney theory. That's typical of "Coast To Coast AM" these days -- every huckster that come down the pipe and is out to separate gullible people from their trust and money is welcome there! And only there. Then they attempt to insult those who see through them and claim the upper hand every time. What charlatans and possible crooks!

What a scam "Coast" attempts to inflict on the public. Last night, we hear that people should quit their jobs and divorce their spouses because some lying, cheating person said that on radio. Wasn't this the same "Numbers Lady" who stated as fact that her "breakdown" of the numbers confirmed that Jeb Bush would get the Republican nomination for President -- and lose to Hillary Clinton? Wrong, lady, on all counts.

But we never hear Geno call her out on that? What a putz. Yes, claiming he was born in the year of "June" in the name of intelligent talk radio.

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 02, 2017, 09:26:50 AM
Yes, I heard that one. Way to go, Noory! The same guy who claimed his mother was from "Pittsburgh," Massachusetts, when I think he meant "Pittsfield," Massachusetts.

That "Numbers Lady" is nothing but a fast-talking, b*s cheap carnival hack. I proved her wrong a few years back and contacted her via social media. Finding some "celebrity" [in quotes] who shared my birthday -- same day, same year and same month -- and I pointed out that we've had two different life paths. Herself and me couldn't be any more different, from what I read about her bio. It was some former Playboy Playmate Of The Month.

Of course, she reverted to calling me names, stating I am "negative" or "toxic" for disproving her baloney theory...
"Hater!"

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 12:04:06 AM
Gosh! And you help people fly in space too, mister?  :P
Only if they carry their lucky number with them. ;)

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 02, 2017, 09:26:50 AM

Of course, she reverted to calling me names, stating I am "negative" or "toxic" for disproving her baloney theory. That's typical of "Coast To Coast AM" these days -- every huckster that come down the pipe and is out to separate gullible people from their trust and money is welcome there! And only there. Then they attempt to insult those who see through them and claim the upper hand every time. What charlatans and possible crooks!

What a scam "Coast" attempts to inflict on the public. Last night, we hear that people should quit their jobs and divorce their spouses because some lying, cheating person said that on radio. Wasn't this the same "Numbers Lady" who stated as fact that her "breakdown" of the numbers confirmed that Jeb Bush would get the Republican nomination for President -- and lose to Hillary Clinton? Wrong, lady, on all counts.

But we never hear Geno call her out on that? What a putz. Yes, claiming he was born in the year of "June" in the name of intelligent talk radio.

Were you and the Playboy Playmate born at the same time of day?  That makes all the difference in the world.  Say you were were born at 1:53 AM.  1+5+3=9.  That is your subnumber.  Now if you and the Playmate have that same subnumber then I would reckon you would have posed for Playboy or maybe you would have posed for Penthouse. :P

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on May 01, 2017, 11:56:20 PM
Shut up Glynis!! Why are you yelling? Why do you sound hopped-up? You act like nobody has let you talk in weeks.

Seriously. Who on God's green Earth could EVER stomach a conversation with this woman? Can you imagine a blind date with her? Imagine you meet at the restaurant and sit down, and this absolute  gatlin gun of jibber jabber starts pouring out rapid-fire and without a pause! It would be about a minute before I had to "just quick" run to the bathroom......

Yeah I'd stick her with the bill - I earned it by not killing her.

She's just a rotten, soulless profiteering person who couldn't work a real job and has made a good living by b*s people out of their faith, trust and money. When I asked her on social media a while back about her exorbitant fees, she countered with "every one has to make a living." OK. What about the people trying to make a living that you sucker out of their money? She had no reply. None. Just blew me off and moved on.

What a con artist. What a cheap carnival hack! If you are looking for those being "negative" or "toxic," look no further than such as her.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2017, 09:45:04 AM
Were you and the Playboy Playmate born at the same time of day?  That makes all the difference in the world.  Say you were were born at 1:53 AM.  1+5+3=9.  That is your subnumber.  Now if you and the Playmate have that same subnumber then I would reckon you would have posed for Playboy or maybe you would have posed for Penthouse. :P
Hahaha.

Designx

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 02, 2017, 09:46:54 AM
She's just a rotten, soulless profiteering person who couldn't work a real job and has made a good living by b*s people out of their faith, trust and money. When I asked her on social media a while back about her exorbitant fees, she countered with "every one has to make a living." OK. What about the people trying to make a living that you sucker out of their money? She had no reply. None. Just blew me off and moved on.

What a con artist. What a cheap carnival hack! If you are looking for those being "negative" or "toxic," look no further than such as her.

Well there's always that life lesson that sort of goes like: If you were dumb enough to be taken by such a con that you deserve it. She's doing a service by making (some) dumb people just a little smarter.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 02, 2017, 10:03:14 AM
Hahaha.

Exactly. Darn, Glynis McCants, I missed my calling and my supposed "life path" with an identical birth date to that former Playboy centerfold. Explain how I never stripped my sorry self naked and posed for a magazine?, if our birth numbers "tell the tale" as that cheap carnival hack McCants claims we should be identical when we are not.

What a fraud! What a huckster. I suppose I could call her out, but I already did that and she did nothing but issue false accusations against me and proved she is no "light and truth," but a con artist of the worst type.

I agree with that photo, dude! Show my sorry self and claim our life paths should match. They don't. What a charlatan that Glynis McCants is. What a huckster! What a fraud who takes money from suckers under false pretenses. 

Ask this b*s artist Glynis McCants which teams will be in the 2017-season Super Bowl, who will win and what the final score will be. She claims to "know all" based on her numbers, so she should be able to predict that accurately. Then go to a Las Vegas betting parlor right now and lay down her money on the outcome. Note she cannot. Why not?

Why not? Because she only waits for events to happen, then tries to twist and contort the "numbers" to fit her agenda. If she knew what she is doing -- which she does not -- she'd make a fortune in sports betting and not need to prey upon gullible and ignorant people. What a hack! What a fake! But she finds an ally in "Coast To Coast AM," a program under George Noory whose sole purpose is to fool people and separate them from their faith and money.

The "light and truth" of the world strikes again! More at suckering people, then insulting those unjustly who see through their con jobs. The world of George Noory. Scams, trickery, lies and profiteering at the expense of suckers. See it. Know it. Live it. Abhor it. Stand the hell up to it.   

Corona Kitty

Remember, it's not illegal to profit off of others ignorance.

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 02, 2017, 11:36:58 AM
...only waits for events to happen, then tries to twist and contort the "numbers" to fit her the agenda... 
The Many Guests of Jorch Noory.

zeebo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 02, 2017, 11:36:58 AM
Ask this b*s artist Glynis McCants which teams will be in the 2017-season Super Bowl, who will win and what the final score will be. She claims to "know all" based on her numbers, so she should be ablee to predict that accurately. Then go to a Las Vegas betting parlor right now and lay down her money on the outcome. Note she cannot. Why not?

I tuned out after the Number Bumbler explained how "We're in such a competitive time because it's the year of the '3'!" or some such bunk.  George agrees wholeheartedly that this is why "Everyone is uptight!" etc.  I'm usually a pretty good sport about this kind of thing but the only number I can apply to this is 100% idiocy.