• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Ciardelo

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on April 12, 2017, 11:31:30 PM
Someone or something keeps scratching and tapping at the front door and then the back door and then back to the front. I don't see anyone. I'm going to go outside and investigate.

DON'T DO IT!!! Didn't all those slasher movies learn you something?  ???

TigerLily

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 12, 2017, 11:37:57 PM

As long as he doesn't go in the basement he should be ok

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2017, 08:59:53 AM
I wonder if that would include geckos.

[/quorte]
Wow!  Someone do this!  His name in green block letters, his face in the eye or on tne head...

yumyumtree

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on April 12, 2017, 11:22:33 PM
That doesn't really count. A few weeks ago he told a story about a cat that was tortured to death and he described each brutal act like he was reading items off of a grocery list. I'm talking about stuff like that.

I think that was in Utah. The Seattle PI picked it up. I'm glad I missed it. The PI account was enough.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 12, 2017, 11:37:57 PM

Always go up the stairs and lock yourself in a room?

lulz j/k, Mozambique drill!

GravitySucks

I wonder if Stanton is going to talk about the number 12 and make the same mistake about there being 12 supreme court justices.

George Noory: "... learn why the price of silver will continue to go up, up."
Kitco.com: (see photo)

TigerLily

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on April 13, 2017, 12:27:43 AM
George Noory: "... learn why the price of silver will continue to go up, up."
Kitco.com: (see photo)

Your lack of faith is disturbing. Can I interest you in some Patriot Food (food made from patriots?)?

TigerLily

It would be interesting if AAA Bill had a blind Paranormal Date with Alabama Annie. It would be like matter meeting antimatter

After spending over a decade in the jewelry industry, I know a little about the metals markets. If anyone tries to sell you gold and silver as an investment "because the price is about to skyrocket," they are lying. If they really believe gold/silver is about to increase in value, THEY WILL KEEP IT. Duh!! :) The only time someone will sell you metals (investment-related), is when they think it is dropping in value! So if you hear "Come and buy some gold from me - it's about to rise in value!", realize that sentence makes absolutely no sense.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on April 13, 2017, 12:40:45 AM
... Can I interest you in some Patriot Food (food made from patriots?)?

I'm in, if it pairs well with super beet smoothies.

Quote from: TigerLily on April 13, 2017, 12:40:45 AM
Your lack of faith is disturbing. Can I interest you in some Patriot Food (food made from patriots?)?

Haha :) I looove the taste of patriots. I sprinkle turmeric on them and sauté them in tangy tangerine sauce. Wash it down with beet juice*.

*Food for thought: my iPhone auto correct changes "beet" to "beer." Just sayin'...

I've never seen a radio or tv show which so consistently loses its connection with the guest doing a call-in. Pretty much every guest. #bushleague

Ciardelo

"I would clean house and make everybody on this planet ship out" -- GNS April 12, 2017

The "Ozak Martins" -- Another Nooryism from last night's first hour:

Stanton Friedman:
"In a few hours, I'll be taking off for Arkansas...for the..."

George Noory:
"Ozak Martins...Right?"

Stanton Friedman:
"Um...the what?..."

Yes, Noory, nice to hear you so informed in geography with the "Ozak Martins," but it's really the "Ozark Mountains."

What's next, Noory? "Mount Everest" becomes "Mart Everlast?" Which you conclude is named that because it's a store [somewhere] that's been around forever?

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 13, 2017, 06:44:21 AM
The "Ozak Martins" -- Another Nooryism from last night's first hour:

Stanton Friedman:
"In a few hours, I'll be taking off for Arkansas...for the..."

George Noory:
"Ozak Martins...Right?"

Stanton Friedman:
"Um...the what?..."

Yes, Noory, nice to hear you so informed in geography with the "Ozak Martins," but it's really the "Ozark Mountains."

What's next, Noory? "Mount Everest" becomes "Mart Everlast?" Which you conclude is named that because it's a store [somewhere] that's been around forever?
Jorch, filling the quota for the unqualified in radio show hosting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

I heard him call Stanton "Steve" towards the end of the interview. Not sure if he thought he was interviewing Bassett or Quayle.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 13, 2017, 10:11:14 AM
I heard him call Stanton "Steve" towards the end of the interview. Not sure if he thought he was interviewing Bassett or Quayle.
Ha! 

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

Quote from: Art Bell on March 23, 2017, 10:30:48 PM
... Heather Jorch is miles and miles better in the last Year and that is my Professional judgment, it is also the Judgment of many people I respect...

Art

Juan

Too bad Hoagie is no longer "science" advisor. I'd like to hear what he says about today's NASA announcement. Summthins happnin.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 13, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

I thought I heard that. But like "veloparapture" my brain balks at believing what my ears hear

TigerLily

Quote from: Juan on April 13, 2017, 02:44:46 PM
Too bad Hoagie is no longer "science" advisor. I'd like to hear what he says about today's NASA announcement. Summthins happnin.

Would even be sweeter if we could hear him talk about it on his own show

starrmtn001

zeebo

It almost sounded like George just mentioned Saturn's moon "Enchiladas".