• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
And odd about Sam Kinson's 1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am. Some guy in the Trans Am forums online is trying to find out whether that repaired one he bought years ago may be the actual "death car." Apparently, the car was repaired and resold -- while some say it was crushed -- and the debate continues:

http://www.turbotransam.com/forum/index.php?threads/does-anyone-know-the-of-the-tta-that-sam-kinison-owned.4289/

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 30, 2017, 09:37:52 AM
Yes, I heard George Noory last night seemingly "embracing" that "Guy From Pittsburgh." Is that the same guy we heard on that podcast of "Martinez Tonight" from Friday Jan. 13, 2017?

What is with that Senda guy? Is that answering machine sound byte really Senda? He claims to have been molested as a child -- then on the night his father died, he was thrown in jail and then "forceably [sic] raped by four so-called men?" What? Why was he in jail? Was he suspected of or even and charged with having something to do with his father's death?

I wish I didn't know the answers to these questions

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 30, 2017, 09:57:04 AM
And odd about Sam Kinson's 1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am. Some guy in the Trans Am forums online is trying to find out whether that repaired one he bought years ago may be the actual "death car." Apparently, the car was repaired and resold -- while some say it was crushed -- and the debate continues:

http://www.turbotransam.com/forum/index.php?threads/does-anyone-know-the-of-the-tta-that-sam-hkinison-owned.4289/
It wouldn't be the first mysterious "death car."

http://www.qsl.net/w5www/dean.html

Dateline

Senda is the man Norry wishes he could be.

Juan Cena

Tried listening to Dave tonight, but gave up after three minutes of his Trump apologist pal trying to whitewash the news on Mike Flynn reportedly wanting imminity.

There are times I wish after someone on the right praises Putin, Ronald Reagan would descend from Heaven, kick them in the crotch, and tell them "child, please." Only not say "child."

zeebo

Quote from: Juan Cena on March 30, 2017, 11:19:35 PM
Tried listening to Dave tonight, but gave up after three minutes of his Trump apologist pal trying to whitewash the news ...

I can't stand Howard Bloom but one of his hyperactive rebuttals would have been appropriate after that.

Tried listening to Dave tonight, but gave up after three minutes of his Trump apologist pal trying to whitewash the news on Mike Flynn reportedly wanting imminity.

There are times I wish after someone on the right praises Putin, Ronald Reagan would descend from Heaven, kick them in the crotch, and tell them "child, please." Only not say "child."

lol

Zetaspeak

John Cutis is literally  the worst, he's  the guy Jorge calks for this story? What exactly  is his qualifications ?

When the f*ck did C2C go from "lets dig deeper  into the story" to "nothing to see here" . Considering  how many political  stories  jorge does fr him not to even tough the Russia  story which is right C2C alley (there's  dead people an everthing) show whatca phoney  he is.

What gets me Zeebo is every time Bloom comes on he makes sure to remind everybody that Bloom dared no vote to vote for Trump. But when a clown like Curtis comes in Jorge acts like he is some impartial expert.

Early this week Jorge whined  to Annie Jacobsen about how hard to find unbiased  journalist, I wanted to smack him through  the radio.

zeebo

George is convinced that he "plays it right down the fence" ... or whatever mixed-metaphor he comes up with.   ;)

JesusJuice

Guest: Have you ever heard of Tumeric?
Noory: I invented it.

Caller: How do I cure my hiccups?
Guest: Breath into a paper bag.

The shit I put up with just to get to the LMH segment.

zeebo

Lol Linda hits the ground running as usual.  No time for banter, gets right on with the strangeness. 

AvDaBr

Linda is one of the best Noory antidotes.  If only she and Steve Quayle could both be on Noory probably wouldn't have to assault more than 2 to 3 words.

TigerLily

Just got here. Everyone enjoy their LMH night

Zetaspeak

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 30, 2017, 11:57:01 PM
The shit I put up with just to get to the LMH segment.

It's like going to a concert and having to sit through a very sh*tty opening band

I personally turned off the radio once I heard the Dr Quack Pack was coming up

Quote from: ItsOver on March 30, 2017, 12:09:53 PM
It wouldn't be the first mysterious "death car."

http://www.qsl.net/w5www/dean.html

Good point, dude. Yes, I heard stories through the years about the "curse" of James Dean's Porche "death car." Sounds like subject matter for a program with Dave Schrader about possibly "Cursed Death Cars" in some paranormal realm.

Perhaps the most famous "death car" was the stolen, only roughly four-month old Ford sedan in which the infamous criminals Bonnie And Clyde met their end. There has been talk of "fakes" through the years, and I understand that even the one on display at some "Whiskey Pete's" isn't exactly the "real car." In that the "real one" was destroyed when a "mysterious" fire swept through the warehouse where it was stored. It was completely gutted and maybe someone "restored it" and tried to make it look as it did in the aftermath of "Ambush," the real-life crime account of what happened that day.

Even odder, from what I heard, that Ford sedan Barrow stole was later returned to the woman who owned it. Gee, nothing like a not-running car shot full of bullet holes and plastered in blood! Um, don't worry mam. The authorities removed the bodies and  "no doubt" the various body parts: Like Barrow's right hand, blown off at the wrist and found by the gas pedal, Parker's two fingers blown off her left hand, found on the front seat and two of her bottom teeth found embedded in the passenger-side door panel. Yuck, mam. Excuse the mess! But you got your stolen car back, huh?

But some carnival guy heard about it, bought from the woman and took it on tour. Then it was later destroyed in a fire -- cursed? -- and the real fate of the real "death car" remains debated to this day.

Think of our modern day, as well. What happened to that "death car" -- some sport-utility thing -- that the two San Bernardino shooters met their end? Bullet ridden and no doubt bloodied. No doubt declared a "wreck," (tagged TL: Total Loss) but do you think some carnival type won't dare think of buying it to take it around on some morbid tour to make money? It's happened before. See the above.

Again, a collection of these odd cases of "death cars" and "possible curses" might make a good listen on the program one night, I feel. Give that one to Schrader, for sure. He could ace it.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 12:17:24 AM
Just got here. Everyone enjoy their LMH night

Hey TL, it's already good stuff so far.  Infomercial-time is over ... LMH already approaching light-speed.   :D

AvDaBr

These scientists that say we're "nothing special" would probably cream their pants if single cell life was discovered outside our planet.

TigerLily

Wow. That guy's voice and accent. Like a cross between Charles Boyer and Dracula. And he's a scientist. Be still my heart. I wonder if he plays guitar

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 12:33:30 AM
Wow. That guy's voice and accent. Like a cross between Charles Boyer and Dracula. And he's a scientist. Be still my heart. I wonder if he plays guitar

Did I mention I'm a guitar-playing techie and I read Interview with a Vampire before it went mainstream?   ;D

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2017, 12:48:53 AM
So long and thanks for all the fish!  ;)

See, those dolphins were trying to tell us something.    :(

michio

sNoory's love is unconditional.
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/847600901653012482

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2017, 12:41:09 AM
Did I mention I'm a guitar-playing techie and I read Interview with a Vampire before it went mainstream?   ;D

We have a winner!  :-*

I mean, how in the heck was Ruth Warren to feel in 1934? The old "good news, bad news scenario." Which do you want first? The good news: You got your stolen car back and brought to your home. The bad news: "damage assessment" is...bullet holes and bloodstains! That will "ruin it" every time, huh?

Like what is she to do with it now? Nothing spoils a nice Sunday drive like a ride in a bullet-ridden car, shattered window glass, blood and perhaps "overlooked" body parts scattered within. Not to mention the rounds sent deliberately from the armor-piecing 30.06 rounds to disable the engine! I bet starting and running that car is a bitch, huh?

Except that woman has some measure of hope in all that despair: wait for some carnival type to buy it from her "as is" to create some macabre display? "Cursed?" It just might have been.

Car specs and early history, according to these sources:
https://oppositelock.kinja.com/original-owner-of-bonnie-and-clyde-death-car-464942489

zeebo

George really sounded hopped up on turmeric for his super beets ad tonite.

Dr. MD MD

I really like LMH so I wish someone would just scream in her face: YOUR WEBSITE IS A LITTLE TOO 1995, BABY!  >:( ;D