• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

paladin1991

Quote from: Gal in Black on November 09, 2014, 08:33:07 AM
C'mon, guys, it's plenty obvious that "Mr. Hanky" is a very good troll. But still, just a worthless troll. I really detest trolls. So, don't feed that beast. My guess is that our Mr. Hanky could be Tommy or maybe Snooron himself or one of their groupies. Yes, even disgusting radio personalities have groupies because people are sick.

GiB, you're right.  Feeding the trolls can be a lot of fun.  If you are the one doing the feeding.  It can be an irritant to others who are scrolling through the thread looking for a little meat to chew on.  I apologize and appreciate your good natured advice.

I'll try to ignore mr. spanky if he dares to show up again.

Well, damn, there I go again. :-*

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 09, 2014, 01:20:27 PM
;D ;D ;D
Perfect example of Norry. "And water for my friends." hahaha Whatever did happen to that "charity foundation" to help out C2C listeners on fixed-incomes, with medical bills, or down on their luck anyway?
Every time he is on, I'll be fast blasting him for more info....that and whatever happend to my Malachai Martin CD's that I never received for signing up for Coast Insider.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 09, 2014, 02:18:14 PM
Every time he is on, I'll be fast blasting him for more info....that and whatever happend to my Malachai Martin CD's that I never received for signing up for Coast Insider.
He's probably just waiting to send you his second edition CD "Jorch does Elvis in Toronto," instead.  The two CD's from the first cut sold-out when J. Church bought the last one.

auggie

Art Bell screwed his fans too many times. The latest was when the dickweed  started this so-called Sirius xm program then he bailed after so many of his fans paid to hear him. He doesn't give a shit about anybody but Art Bell ! Like he is so great we can't do without him. Art Bell can kiss my a$$ !

Mr. Hanky

Disagree with Art Bell screwing his fans over. He's a man who didn't need the money and quit. Bottom line.
I read through all the replies to what I wrote earlier and am even now more convinced that this site is made up of many mentally ill people that continue to justify their existence by berating Noory for 3-4 plus years on this site. If you want to find losers that can't move along in this world with their lives, look at the 1700 pages of this nonsense in this thread. Get laid, get a job or hobby. It's fucking sad for you people. And you know it.

wr250

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 09, 2014, 06:34:39 PM
Disagree with Art Bell screwing his fans over. He's a man who didn't need the money and quit. Bottom line.
I read through all the replies to what I wrote earlier and am even now more convinced that this site is made up of many mentally ill people that continue to justify their existence by berating Noory for 3-4 plus years on this site. If you want to find losers that can't move along in this world with their lives, look at the 1700 pages of this nonsense in this thread. Get laid, get a job or hobby. It's fucking sad for you people. And you know it.

and you keep coming back and posting here.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: wr250 on November 09, 2014, 06:37:47 PM
and you keep coming back and posting here.
Why do you care? I post here once every 6 months on average (look at my comment history). I don't listen to Noory. I listen to other alternatives on the internet. Bottom line is stop listening to Noory if you don't like him and get a life. Jesus H., look at yourself.

wr250

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 09, 2014, 06:41:48 PM
Why do you care? I post here once every 6 months on average (look at my comment history). I don't listen to Noory. I listen to other alternatives on the internet. Bottom line is stop listening to Noory if you don't like him and get a life. Jesus H., look at yourself.
i sleep though the snoorons show. i find he is a great sleep aid.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gal in Black on November 09, 2014, 08:33:07 AM
C'mon, guys, it's plenty obvious that "Mr. Hanky" is a very good troll.

Mr. Hanky is a fitting name for George to use on a forum because he is indeed a turd, and here is a pic of him and his pal Tommy Turd. Together they are a dynamic duo who keeps pumping out one shitty show after the other. The state of radio as a whole is a cesspool at this point... and we as fans of radio, or in some cases just one show like any other type of fan need to a place to vent. It helps. Plus there is always the possibility that  might listen, and change their evil ways.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on November 09, 2014, 06:51:12 PM

Mr. Hanky is a fitting name for George to use on a forum

This site used to stream old Art Bell shows or direct people to things like the Fine Art stream and many of the posters were interested in errr "Art Bell Archives", so some of the older users are/were around here for that stuff.

Art Bell

Art Bell

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #18305 on: Today at 06:49:50 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
If any group can manage to storm the phone lines, it's this group. Help promote Dark Matter network by sneaking in a Dark Matter Network owns the night. Just remember, when you get the screener say I love GN.
Modify message
Report to moderator 

Quote from: Art Bell on November 09, 2014, 06:54:39 PM
Art Bell

QuoteModifyRemove
If any group can manage to storm the phone lines, it's this group. Help promote Dark Matter network by sneaking in a Dark Matter Network owns the night. Just remember, when you get the screener say I love GN.
Modify message
Report to moderator

I'm confused. What does it all mean?

jazmunda

Art Bell

QuoteModifyRemove
Modify message
Report to moderator

Art Bell in da house!

jazmunda

Art Bell

Art Bell

QuoteModifyRemove
Modify message
Report to moderator 

coaster

I don't think I could manage a "I love GN". I'm not that great an actor.

Heather Wade

Art is releasing the kraken.  Let's roll.   8)

Dateline

Just think of it like this GN= Grape Nuts.  I like GN or Grape Nuts.  You can do it!

Nick el Ass

Saying I love George Noory would cause instant projectile vomiting.

popple

Appreciating Art's copy+paste skills. Jorch is weeping.

bateman

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2014, 07:13:49 PM
Western US:   1-800-618-8255 (toll free)
Eastern US:   1-800-825-5033 (toll free)
First time caller:   1-818-501-4721
Wild Card line:   1-818-501-4109 (anyone can call)

Bateman's tips & tricks:

1.  The 818 numbers are the easiest to get through.
2.  Make a relevant point to the screener.
3.  When you get on, make sure you drone on for a little while before you plug Art/DMRN. That way you get past the dump. They CAN still dump after 30 seconds or so, but it'll be super obvious they cut you off.
4.  If you don't want to use your real number, you can download free calling apps (I like Talkatone) that allow you to select any area code you want. If anyone needs help with this, feel free to PM. Make sure you're ready well before airtime.
5.  Bonus points for "GNS" mention.

8)

Heather Wade

Instead, we could say we love Coast to Coast?  C'mon guys, Art has come on to ask us three times to do him this favor.  It's a phone bomb on the Nooron, who is a complete sleaze.  We can hold our nose to get past the screener.

Dark Matter Network rules the night.  How hard is that?

ItsOver

Quote from: wr250 on November 09, 2014, 06:45:46 PM
i sleep though the snoorons show. i find he is a great sleep aid.
Absolutely.  And Jorch is the recommended sleep aid of Dr. Church! 

"... Winston finally realized, he loved Big Jorch."

jazmunda

Art Bell has done what George Noory could not in over 6 years; make me tune in to C2CAM.

If we all tune in and artificially inflate Jimmy's ratings might they not keep him around?

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2014, 07:43:24 PM
Art Bell has done what George Noory could not in over 6 years; make me tune in to C2CAM.
Heh

b_dubb

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 09, 2014, 07:07:44 PM
Art is releasing the kraken.  Let's roll.   8)
a vicious but vaguely lovable kraken

Morgus

Hey Art, how about if bellgab callers use one of your code words with Jimmy Church on the air tonight like "Roswells" or "Area 51s" ?  8)

Morgus

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2014, 07:43:24 PM
If we all tune in and artificially inflate Jimmy's ratings might they not keep him around?
Actually that might have the opposite effect, since it has been rumored here that John B Wells was getting higher ratings than Noory on c2cam weekends and look what happened to him?  :o