• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on November 07, 2014, 12:48:52 AM
George is frightened by cars of the future.

Hey, idiot.

Bad news:

They've got one that holds twice the clowns AND their Ouija boards in the trunk.

:) Oh that's a good one.

Morgus

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 07, 2014, 01:01:03 AM
I'm using firefox and haven't updated.  Maybe clear your history?
I have the latest firefox update since a few days ago, works fine for me.

zeebo

Oohh Jorch is playing "Little Red Corvette".  Get it?  It's by Prince.  And Jorch is the King of late nite radio.

SnapT

What does Jimmy Church think that everybody gets?

paladin1991

Quote from: zeebo on November 07, 2014, 01:07:00 AM
Oohh Jorch is playing "Little Red Corvette".  Get it?  It's by Prince.  And Jorch is the King of late nite radio.
Solid observation, bro.

Can't wait to hear a "passionate car story."

George wishes he could tell the story about discovering his date at the drive-in was really a man.

"Unbelievable."

It's the same drive-in George got banned from for driving away with too many of their speakers.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on November 07, 2014, 01:07:00 AM

I'm shocked Prince is a little racy for George to be playing.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 07, 2014, 01:01:21 AM

Ah, sorry.  I guess I do have the latest version of Firefox.  I'm not having any problem bringing up Art Bell's Dark Matter though.

"What's really the difference of (sic) a car that costs $80,000 and one that costs $20,000?"

Why hasn't Joorch's English been recalled?

This episode has made Joorch want to go home and play with his Matchbox collection.

"Aw, look.  This is the one I stuck between my butt cheeks when I first started feeling funny about girls."

Passionate Car Story Alert.

Nick el Ass

Surprised when Candy came up George didn't make one of his normal weird noises like when most women speak to him.

zeebo

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 07, 2014, 01:09:31 AM
Solid observation, bro.

No worries man, I've been doing this awhile now.  You can rely on me to interpret the Jorch-signals.

So much for this program being about the future of automotive technology.  It's more like the car safety show.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 07, 2014, 01:15:07 AM
Ah, sorry.  I guess I do have the latest version of Firefox.  I'm not having any problem bringing up Art Bell's Dark Matter though.

It might be a FireFub virus.  It comes with several pre-loaded.

Nick el Ass

George seems to not be very sure of himself, or events that occurred to him.

zeebo

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on November 07, 2014, 01:15:21 AM
"What's really the difference of (sic) ....

Ya know, you got me thinking, I need to start adding the ol' "sic" more.  There's a danger when quoting Jorch people might think you're a total friggin idiot. 

paladin1991

Alright.  I'm getting to the point where I don't want to do this anymore tonight.

bateman

He cannot resist asking about children in car accidents.

How many listeners fell asleep at the wheel tonight, listening to George tell the story of his car crash?

NoMoreNoory

Fucking car phone-in show now? It's like waking up on Sunday morning when you've left the radio on. Gardening questions next hour? New low for Coast?

*Ding Ding* Flying cars!! 'I don't want to get hit by a flying car' Wtf?

bateman

"Man, I don't wanna get hit by a flying car!"

Nick el Ass

No mention of the Jetsons yet with the fold up flying car.  George is letting me down.

"I don't want to get hit by a flying car."

One more idiotic fear to list behind clowns and Ouija boards.

Bonanza Pilot

I'm not listening, but reading the posts I know all to well what kind of Noory shit fest it is. The fact that this lazy half-wit is still at the wheel of C2C is incredible. It's like keeping a third shift guy on who sleeps half the night and half asses everything.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on November 07, 2014, 01:32:55 AM
I'm not listening, but reading the posts I know all to well what kind of Noory shit fest it is. The fact that this lazy half-wit is still at the wheel of C2C is incredible. It's like keeping a third shift guy on who sleeps half the night and half asses everything.

George has fallen asleep, and crashed C2C into a tree. The way he said theater in the promo was amusing... but now the next caller oddly enough named Nick is beating off on the phone. The scene of this accident is a bloody one.

Looks like Noory's plan to keep Art off the air is working.

paladin1991

These callers are all idiots.  I'm just about done here.

zeebo

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on November 07, 2014, 01:32:10 AM
"I don't want to get hit by a flying car."

One more idiotic fear to list behind clowns and Ouija boards.

Can you imagine if a ouija board told Jorch a clown would fly his car at him?

SnapT

George's annoyed reaction at being called a sissy by a woman named Linda was entertaining.