• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Noory just dumped the guest after only one hour with no reason...
She was probably far over his head

Quote from: Morgus on June 04, 2013, 01:06:39 AM

The Coast site only has Maria Wheatley scheduled for the 2nd hour.  I don't know if it has been updated since she was on.

Doomed

I think we have a planted caller on right now. She called in to tell snoory about a dowzer in Mesa Arizona looking for a waterleak under the street. George then asks her if she has a pendulam because he wants to do an experiment with her. She just happened to have one handy. What are the odds? And now gworge is giving her instructions how to read it. He's an expert? Sonuvagun...who knew? Shows on break now, but the amazing snoory and his "special" caller will be right back. Golleegeewhiz Bob, this is indeed spayshul. Im going to see what pans from the "special" caller and then pack it in. Too much excitment for one day, I gotta tone it down abit. Boy that noory, what a guy...

Morgus

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 04, 2013, 01:28:33 AM
The Coast site only has Maria Wheatley scheduled for the 2nd hour.  I don't know if it has been updated since she was on.
they must have changed that after Noory dumped her.
before that she was listed as the main guest for the usual 3 hours, no mention of open lines afterwards...

ziznak

pendulums... say theres gonna be a major disaster somewhere on earth in the next two years... amazing

edit: I also can't get over how douche boy needed to see if his listhenurrs would accept some Ozzy in the bumper music... He knows he's such an edgy guy... THIS audience might find Ozzy kinda racey!  Especially if there are a lot of the religious types.  You can't just say you like an Ozzy song George?  and then back up what you like by just playing the shit instead of playing and then asking if its ok!!! WHAT AN ASSHOLE...

sorry

Doomed

Noory asserts he is "hip" and likes all sorts of music. Pat Boone, Sinatra, and even a few selections that dear old Mom liked.
Im surprised we havent been subjected to Lawrence Welk or Myron Floren yet. Any day now. George is hip. Ill be darned...

ziznak

Bajeanis!!! haha oh Jorch... because saying bajesus is sacreligious.  I always kind of do a George mock laugh too when I hear him trying to be funny....

Huh huh huh huh HUNBELEEEFABLE

Gay

Another product not to purchase:

Perhaps we're missing a huge opportunity - Pizza Roll Insurance!

I am getting tired of Noory and his fake religious reverence shit. I see why all those 16th century stories portray friars as scum. We could slot Friary Noory right into one of those.

That guest wasn't that bad (as in bad enough to drop). The little bit I heard of the guest yesterday was far worse.

Juan

Man, last night's show had some Noory moments.
1.  The pendulum - George kept telling the woman that the pendulum would go "up and down" for a yes answer, "just like your head nods up and down" for yes.  The woman finally interpreted that to mean the pendulum would swing from front to rear.  "Up and down" George?  That's bad even for you.

2.  George announced he's going to have a "Dead People's Show."  A "best of" show in which the guests have died during Noory's reign.  The sNoorcher then read off a list of the "regular guests or people who have been on at least once" who have died.

3.  The Ozzie song - George and Tommy talking about the lisshner's votes sure did sound like cute-talk foreplay.

As for George deciding to put his photo on the web page, I doubt that he had anything to do with the decision.  Coast is owned by a big corporation and suits make those decisions.

valdez

Quote from: ziznak on June 04, 2013, 01:45:55 AM
pendulums... Ozzy in the bumper
Quote from: UFO Fill on June 04, 2013, 04:29:46 AM
...The pendulum...The Ozzie song...

Fast and Furious (really?...really?) with Mark Zicree.  DNA archiving with Katherine Albrecht.  With Maria Wheatley (dowsing and such) George tells us he uses "a pendulum to answer those yes and no questions."  Hmmm.  How often?  My kid has got one in his room, and If I visit it more than a few times a year I'm having issues.  Then he decides to hold a very uncoordinated pendulum seance on the air.  I was sensing a nervous breakdown.  And why the big fuss over the Ozzy song?  Knapp likes a song, he plays it and moves on.  Wells likes a song, he plays it and moves on.  For George its a bit more permanent. His bumper is on a scheduled rotation.  Forever.  And ever.  Its a big deal. 

Histronic Fop

George is hip 'cause he likes that Whitesnake song and enjoyed spankin' it to Tawny Kataen back in the day; he also seem fascinated that so many C2C guests have shed their mortal coil when most of the people on that list died in their 70s and 80s.  I cannot believe GN and his pet monkey babbled about a 32-year-old Ozzy Osbourne song for over 45 minutes.  This whole fucking show is an ongoing false flag event.

jazmunda

Quote from: jazmunda on June 04, 2013, 07:09:50 AM
It's George's birthday today.

Carry on.

He doesn't even have the decency to take the night off.

George Noory Sucks

Tara

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 04, 2013, 08:31:34 AM
He doesn't even have the decency to take the night off.

George Noory Sucks

sNoory won't take his birthday off because he CRAVES attention from his adoring, approving, fans.  He'll get off on all the callers, planted or genuine, who'll wish him Happy Brithday; "Oh George, you're so great, so is C2C."  He needs to feed his insecurities. 

El Kragen

Quote from: ziznak on June 04, 2013, 01:45:55 AM
edit: I also can't get over how douche boy needed to see if his listhenurrs would accept some Ozzy in the bumper music... He knows he's such an edgy guy... THIS audience might find Ozzy kinda racey!  Especially if there are a lot of the religious types.  You can't just say you like an Ozzy song George?  and then back up what you like by just playing the shit instead of playing and then asking if its ok!!! WHAT AN ASSHOLE...

So which Ozzy song was it?

Histronic Fop

So will Pat Boone now call in to wish this turd burglar a happy birthday? Does Pat Boone even know who GN is or does he just play along?

expat

On the up side, Tina Sacchi (tonight, 2nd half) is a BABE.

ziznak

I was trying to picture what goes through george's mind when he listens to Ozzy's lyrics....
this is what i came up with.

I was disappointed in your choice of sarcasm while describing Tina Sacchi as a BABE expat... searched her up and.. hey whatever happened to that chick from blossom?? She's definitely a 6 pack and a 40 ounce... I'd also use the bag from the beer on her face.  But yeah she's got a hot little bottom on her... how old is she?

onan

Quote from: expat on June 04, 2013, 12:19:53 PM
On the up side, Tina Sacchi (tonight, 2nd half) is a BABE.

You need to get out more.

awake

I dunno, in those two photos she has a kind smile.

Morgus

Quote from: Tara on June 04, 2013, 10:10:31 AM
sNoory won't take his birthday off because he CRAVES attention from his adoring, approving, fans.  He'll get off on all the callers, planted or genuine, who'll wish him Happy Brithday; "Oh George, you're so great, so is C2C."  He needs to feed his insecurities.
Noory even announced that it was his birthday during the  2 hours of open lines last night, so he got lots of callers wishing him an early happy birthday of course. That was his plan to be the center of attention for his birthday...

Morgus

Quote from: Histronic Fop on June 04, 2013, 12:06:10 PM
So will Pat Boone now call in to wish this turd burglar a happy birthday? Does Pat Boone even know who GN is or does he just play along?
Pat Boone already called in last week so Noory could wish Pat a Happy Birthday.
Of course Noory had to let Pat know his own birthday was coming up and that they were both Gemini, which Pat said he didn't know anything about that...

Quote from: onan on June 04, 2013, 12:40:53 PM

You need to get out more.
No pics of Georje with his flabby meathooks holding her like his next meal. I have to give the woman the benefit of doubt on this one.

What do you all think of that exchange between George and Tommy last night over the Ozzy Osbourne song?  I missed the build up but apparently if people didn't like the song George teased that Tommy had to resign for suggesting it (so I gathered).  They 'yea's got it.  George then went into a whole egotistical thing about how it was his show so he would only play the Ozzy song conditional to his terms, adding that one person probably voted for it 200 times.  It was obviously all supposed to be Coast's attempt at witty banter but the tension sounded real between Tom and George, with Tom mumbling "keep this up and I still may quit."

Then, shortly after George told of some deal where he would buy 15 years of one of his staffer's life (or perhaps it was a guest or young relative) and add it to his own.  I'm starting to wonder if the theory of an age-related degenerative mental disorder isn't as implausible as I originally thought.  George's ad-libs are just crazy, egocentric, and mean-spirited.

Immy

Oh there were quite a few gems in that roughly five-minute Ozzy discussion:

GN: Music is in the ear of the beholder.

Jorch's clumsy attempt to retool an aphorism falls flat since "behold" means to look at or gaze upon.  ::)

GN: A lot of us who grew up during different age eras like our music based on when we were.

"Age eras"? "When we were"??  :o

GN:  [Regarding bumper music] Generally, we have a very democratic way of running this show. I play some, they play some, and you know, I contend, 'Hey, it's nighttime, you know, people are dead, they're resting. Don't wake 'em up! Don't gimme noise'. And some of these puppies who work around me, they think 'No, people like that'.

First off, not everyone (truckers, 3rd shifters) is asleep. And really, Jorch, you'd rather your audience stay asleep during the show? Your advertisers will love that. And how about that condescending "puppies" remark?

George is a colossal putz, a lazy social-buffoon who has through a great cosmic injustice found his way to the show.  He clearly thinks he is sharper than all of his guests and listeners; he seems to think he's some swarthy love-god, too.  Gack.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Morgus on June 04, 2013, 01:06:39 AM
No surprise. I tuned in for a bit in the 1st hour as Noory was saying that he didn't believes Stonehenge was a "sun dial".  She then said that it was a kind of sun dial and much more.  Guests who contradict Noory on the air are simply left listening to static at the next break.  Noory's a narcissist of the first order.

ziznak

Quote from: West of the Rockies on June 04, 2013, 02:57:31 PM
George is a colossal putz, a lazy social-buffoon who has through a great cosmic injustice found his way to the show.  He clearly thinks he is sharper than all of his guests and listeners; he seems to think he's some swarthy love-god, too.  Gack.
What a perfect encapsulization of the true snoron... in basically one small paragraph.  You are a genius.