• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

C2CAM iCrapp

Started by b_dubb, October 31, 2011, 11:48:48 AM

b_dubb

the c2cam iPhone app is total shit. The game is terrible and the audio playback constantly crashes and is just plain buggy. It would seem c2cam can't do anything right

fysisist

yeah I tried it, too.  I wanted to listen to a sunday show with knapp a couple months ago.  It's a total POS.  The reviews in the App store pretty much reflect that fact.  If you really want to listen via iPhone, I think you can probably get the archived shows via the iHeartRadio app.

McPhallus

Isn't iheartradio limited to ClearChannel (which I guess is most stations these days). 

I use TuneIn Radio, which gets tons of stations and lets you search by show.  Lately, though, I've noticed a lot of stations are blocking them.

Quote from: fysisist on October 31, 2011, 01:28:01 PM
yeah I tried it, too.  I wanted to listen to a sunday show with knapp a couple months ago.  It's a total POS.  The reviews in the App store pretty much reflect that fact.  If you really want to listen via iPhone, I think you can probably get the archived shows via the iHeartRadio app.

b_dubb

the c2cam iCrap lets you listen to the podcasts from the show. you have to have a coast insider account.  which my friend provides to me at no cost.  i'd never listen to coast if i had to suffer through commericals

these apps you're mentioning will only allow you to listen to online radio streams.  which have the crappy coast commerical bullshit

Frys Girl

Quote from: McPhallus on October 31, 2011, 03:59:16 PM
Isn't iheartradio limited to ClearChannel (which I guess is most stations these days). 

I use TuneIn Radio, which gets tons of stations and lets you search by show.  Lately, though, I've noticed a lot of stations are blocking them.
I listen to C2C when George Noory isn't on via iheartradio app and KFI. It works GREAT since the last update.