• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Are There Any Punnett or Knapp Sucks Sites?

Started by anagrammy, August 01, 2011, 11:14:04 AM

anagrammy

Premiere sent some emails to Noory complainers that they should not denigrate the show just because their favorite host left (Art).
If that's true, then wouldn't the other hosts be getting the same reaction?

Anagrammy

anagrammy

Quote from: Mister Coincidence on August 01, 2011, 02:33:54 PM
I would LOVE to see one of those letters.

Going by memory here--I think aldousburbank got one and posted about it here, last February-ish.  Try searching for the word "denigrate" here on CoastGab and good luck!

Anagrammy

SheilaVG

How did the company the runs Coast get the emails? If they were to email me... like find me just because I post here and tell me to knock it off I'd be pissed to say the least.

I have never seen anyone say anything negative about the actual show. It's just about Noory. I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about any other hosts either.

The producers of the show should man up and be able to take a little criticism, especially when it is not about the show ... at least not in the threads I've seen.

I have yet to read all the other comments and I don't suppose whoever received the email from the company is going to post it but if the company does not understand that criticism of one inept host - the only inept host - is not criticism of the show or the company - they need to not be running the show.

On the other hand it's probably all setted short and sweet like this: Noory cried to the producers so they are trying to defend her... I mean him.

SheilaVG

Not to be rude to the people that got the emails but in searching you may consider misspellings of that word. It's actually a whole SEO technique in itself in case there are people looking for things like "weeding dresses".  Seriously.

Sheila

Camper

Quote from: anagrammy on August 01, 2011, 11:14:04 AM
Premiere sent some emails to Noory complainers that they should not denigrate the show just because their favorite host left (Art).
If that's true, then wouldn't the other hosts be getting the same reaction?

Anagrammy

Just because their favorite host left? Did a bunch of Mike Siegel Sucks sites pop up when he took over the show? Premiere needs to pull it's head out of it's ass. It's not that Art left, it's that a moron replaced him and ruined our beloved show.

anagrammy

Quote from: Camper on August 01, 2011, 07:47:03 PM
Just because their favorite host left? Did a bunch of Mike Siegel Sucks sites pop up when he took over the show? Premiere needs to pull it's head out of it's ass. It's not that Art left, it's that a moron replaced him and ruined our beloved show.

Hey, Camper!  Good to see you again ---and you are EXACTLY spot on.  Lisa asked aldousburbank for specifics when he told her George Noory Sucked.  Like she didn't have ears?  Like she never HEARD the show her blooming SELF????

Pretending the suckage is not there does not make it not there.

Anagrammy

Coasted2astop

The show only sux when main host is on the mic or when there are ads..the rest of the time it's good listening.

Specifically?  When main host's mouth is open and he's talking anything off script he blows..or sux. He doesn't engage his audience or his guests. TV is perfect for him. His made-for-radio face will enhance the creepy factor of his show and help compensate for his goofy sounding voice.

Art

Quote from: anagrammy on August 01, 2011, 09:56:45 PMLisa asked aldousburbank for specifics when he told her George Noory Sucked.  Like she didn't have ears?  Like she never HEARD the show her blooming SELF????

She wants examples so she can have a good laugh. 

Quote from: SheilaVG on August 01, 2011, 07:17:22 PM
How did the company the runs Coast get the emails? If they were to email me... like find me just because I post here and tell me to knock it off I'd be pissed to say the least.

I have never seen anyone say anything negative about the actual show. It's just about Noory. I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about any other hosts either.

The producers of the show should man up and be able to take a little criticism, especially when it is not about the show ... at least not in the threads I've seen.

I have yet to read all the other comments and I don't suppose whoever received the email from the company is going to post it but if the company does not understand that criticism of one inept host - the only inept host - is not criticism of the show or the company - they need to not be running the show.

On the other hand it's probably all setted short and sweet like this: Noory cried to the producers so they are trying to defend her... I mean him.

Poooor widdle Georgie.  People are being mean to him again.  Time for everyone else to step forward to protect and coddle him.  Tommy to physically take him around.  Lisa to handle publicity and communications.  There may be someone else to handhold him when Tommy has to be away.  My guess is this has been going on his whole life. 

In person, he must be just pathetic yet somehow manage to project some sort of puppy dog-like vulnerability.  He should write a book about that - there are a few losers out there that seem to have people always rushing around to save them, must don't (this may be the part where he sees himself in politics, plently of losers - people the average person would not want to be around - surrounded with enabling sycophants...)

By the way, if someone refers to it as a 'shitshow' - implying George has turned it into one permanently - is that about the show, or about George Noory.  Not sure.

And criticism of Ian and Knapp? - there are some posts, a lot more for Ian than George Knapp - Ian seems to run at least 50-50 approval on the various discussion threads - probably higher on this website, with Knapp in the high 90s.  I personally think Ian sucks just as much as George Noory in his own bullying, pretentious, elitist-wannabe way and thus deserves his own sucksite, but not Knapp - no way.   Knapp may be dry and often doesn't choose guests well, but he doesn't suck.

But even Ian is not the perfect shitstorm of suck, he doesn't fasinate by assaulting the senses the way George Noory does, so, no dedicated sucksite for him.  Just not enough interest.

And 'denigrate' the show?  George Noory did that.  Not the listeners, not the guests, not the callers, not the people that point it out.

anagrammy

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 03, 2011, 01:04:10 PM
And 'denigrate' the show?  George Noory did that.  Not the listeners, not the guests, not the callers, not the people that point it out.

AMEN, brother! Amen.

Ana