• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Music

Started by RealCool Daddio, April 24, 2011, 10:21:45 PM

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 22, 2022, 04:30:47 PM

Was that yore thymeleins (rhymes with Heinlein) inestamiable Andre 3000?

It certainly reminded me of his work.

-COL P. Manly

AC400KICK

Ye will fook anyone but the joo ✡️👃🧌

pate

I believe there is some sort of Mustachio related thing associated with November?

That is not what I am hear to post about, however.

I believe it is also Trans-Girl Band Month, and in celebration of that I would like to share one of the groundbreaking songs from one of the more famous Trans-Girl/LadyBoy Bands of the eighties and nineties:

I recall that my younger sister was a great fan of these ladies, and had one of their promotional banner-wall covering things hanging in her room:

I think it was similar to the one above, but may have been rendered in Black and White.  In anycase, when I first saw it I exclaimed:  "Those chicks are HAWT!";  which seemed to upset her.

She started shrieking, caterwauling, and crying about how they were actually dudes that haven't gotten their surgeries yet or something.

I think most of them have completed their transitions by now, although I note that the piano-playing Elton John band member has since decided that he is a dude that likes dudes, instead of a lady mis-born as a dude that likes dudes.

It is a pretty song, by pretty pre-trans-girls (except Sir Elton, of course), although you can see at the end when one of the faggots kills his wife (the chick in the coffin, I think she is a real chick, Nautical SHore?) confirming his/hertheir love of the cock.

Really inspiring.

-p

Asuka Langley

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2022, 07:25:03 PMI believe there is some sort of Mustachio related thing associated with November?

That is not what I am hear to post about, however.

I believe it is also Trans-Girl Band Month, and in celebration of that I would like to share one of the groundbreaking songs from one of the more famous Trans-Girl/LadyBoy Bands of the eighties and nineties:

I recall that my younger sister was a great fan of these ladies, and had one of their promotional banner-wall covering things hanging in her room:

I think it was similar to the one above, but may have been rendered in Black and White.  In anycase, when I first saw it I exclaimed:  "Those chicks are HAWT!";  which seemed to upset her.

She started shrieking, caterwauling, and crying about how they were actually dudes that haven't gotten their surgeries yet or something.

I think most of them have completed their transitions by now, although I note that the piano-playing Elton John band member has since decided that he is a dude that likes dudes, instead of a lady mis-born as a dude that likes dudes.

It is a pretty song, by pretty pre-trans-girls (except Sir Elton, of course), although you can see at the end when one of the faggots kills his wife (the chick in the coffin, I think she is a real chick, Nautical SHore?) confirming his/hertheir love of the cock.

Really inspiring.

-p

There are a few guns n roses songs i like

4 teh groove
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAxwmaCDYcI

4 teh racisim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgIRClKD4RI

4 TWATs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAZO90z52Rg

pate

K_Dubb, Attend:

I know which List I'd put that one on...

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"pate always steps up to the plate!"