Music

Started by RealCool Daddio, April 24, 2011, 10:21:45 PM

aldousburbank

I saw the best rock show of my life last night. I've seen them before but yesterday they were so spot on and brilliant I almost thought it was a dream. Holy shit.

pate

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 16, 2022, 07:43:42 AMI saw the best rock show of my life last night. I've seen them before but yesterday they were so spot on and brilliant I almost thought it was a dream. Holy shit.

I have only seen their vidyas on the 'tubes.

Do you recall the Set List?

I should see if the play the same venue Southern Culture on the Skids does here in town.

Knuckleheads:  last show I saw there was Merle Haggard, as I recall.  He did a cool play-along with one of the trains rolling by (it's in the East Bottoms between two switchyards).

Cool venue.

-p

/self-reported:  no muzak vidya

albrecht

The start on drums and then drop to smooth. Epic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CJMoXIlm4o

aldousburbank

Quote from: pate on September 16, 2022, 08:39:57 AMI have only seen their vidyas on the 'tubes.

Do you recall the Set List?

I should see if the play the same venue Southern Culture on the Skids does here in town.

Knuckleheads:  last show I saw there was Merle Haggard, as I recall.  He did a cool play-along with one of the trains rolling by (it's in the East Bottoms between two switchyards).

Cool venue.

-p

/self-reported:  no muzak vidya

I seem to be suffering from short term memory on the set list. But ridiculously spot on versions of Immigrant Song, Communication Breakdown, Dazed and Confused, even Moby Dick. Kashmir kicked ass. I saw the original Led Zep and while it was awesome, technically it was an 8.5 show. Zepparella was the first "Rock Show" I've ever seen that I would say was a perfect 10. Their sit down, semi acoustical Rain Song nearly made me weep from the beauty of the thing. Last night was the first time I understood the drive to be a groupie. I am arranging my fall schedule to see a couple of shows. Anyone with a love of Zep, or rock as art, or testosterone should do the same. These ladies are a national treasure.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 16, 2022, 08:09:54 PMI seem to be suffering from short term memory on the set list. But ridiculously spot on versions of Immigrant Song, Communication Breakdown, Dazed and Confused, even Moby Dick. Kashmir kicked ass. I saw the original Led Zep and while it was awesome, technically it was an 8.5 show. Zepparella was the first "Rock Show" I've ever seen that I would say was a perfect 10. Their sit down, semi acoustical Rain Song nearly made me weep from the beauty of the thing. Last night was the first time I understood the drive to be a groupie. I am arranging my fall schedule to see a couple of shows. Anyone with a love of Zep, or rock as art, or testosterone should do the same. These ladies are a national treasure.
Setlistfm had no, yet. But they seem awesome. I wish I was a ahole n took pic  because there was a dude next to me, then in pit who had the most crazy, bugout eyes n longhair n grin/smile at Maiden other night. Like a mix of estacy and crazy. Sweating bullets and smiling. Amazingly nuts, like seeing gods.

AC400KICK

48 days to go! 🏃�♀️🏃�♂️🔥🏙🗽🗽🗽