• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

analog kid

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 02, 2016, 05:14:44 PM

DNC hack: "Who cares about the source, stop distracting from the information!"
Trump's taxes: "Who cares about the information, stop distracting from the source!"

Yeah except the DNC Hacks showed intense corruption and collusion with the media. The Trump tax returns showed he's a competent businessman.

analog kid

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 02, 2016, 05:28:51 PM
Yeah except the DNC Hacks showed intense corruption and collusion with the media. The Trump tax returns showed he's a competent businessman.

They showed the DNC favoring the Democratic candidate over the guy who had just switched parties to run as a Dem. Nobody cares.

Trump's taxes show a greedy rich guy not supporting his country's vets, schools, and everything else, while at the same time criticizing people for not paying enough taxes.

Quote from: analog kid on October 02, 2016, 05:36:51 PM
They showed the DNC favoring the Democratic candidate over the guy who had just switched parties to run as a Dem. Nobody cares.

Trump's taxes show a greedy rich guy not supporting his country's vets, schools, and everything else, while at the same time criticizing people for not paying enough taxes.

They showed the DNC subverting the democratic process by motherfucking millions of registered Democrats to put this entitled corpse as their candidate. Also showed collusion to ensure a pro-Democrat media.

It's not his responsibility to support the country's vets, schools and everything else. If he is using the same loopholes as Hillary who cares? How is this even an argument? We've gotten a small picture of his finances from almost a quarter of a century ago. We don't even know if he's taken advantage of any loopholes, all we have is the no-tax paying New York Times telling us that he may possibly have used loopholes.

analog kid

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 02, 2016, 05:50:37 PM
They showed the DNC subverting the democratic process by motherfucking millions of registered Democrats to put this entitled corpse as their candidate.

No they didn't. People who think that don't know how the primary process works.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 02, 2016, 05:50:37 PM
It's not his responsibility to support the country's vets, schools and everything else. If he is using the same loopholes as Hillary who cares? How is this even an argument? We've gotten a small picture of his finances from almost a quarter of a century ago. We don't even know if he's taken advantage of any loopholes, all we have is the no-tax paying New York Times telling us that he may possibly have used loopholes.

Jesus.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 02, 2016, 05:36:51 PM

So, what does the inside of Hillary's ass taste like, anyway?  ???

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2016, 06:00:44 PM

No one asked you numbnuts.

Catsmile

Quote from: Juan on October 02, 2016, 07:29:23 AM
They're both horrible.  I'm left with trying to decide which will fuck me over least.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winrar! Right on the nose, Sir.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 02, 2016, 06:01:03 PM
No one asked you numbnuts.

I just figured you would know since your head is up there anyway.  :P ;D

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2016, 06:02:57 PM
I just figured you would know since your head is up there anyway.  :P ;D

The 4chan kid brigade. Meh.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 02, 2016, 06:04:44 PM
The 4chan kid brigade. Meh.

Yeah, only mature, thoughtful people drink the Koolaid.  ::) :D

Value Of Pi

Quote from: analog kid on October 02, 2016, 05:59:11 PM
No they didn't. People who think that don't know how the primary process works.

Jesus.

I suppose Jesus would be forgiving of people who succeeded in putting Trump in power. ("Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.") Nobody I know would be nearly that forgiving, including me. Things would get ugly in a Trump-run U.S.A.

Maybe a good time for Jesus to return, assuming he plans to?

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 02, 2016, 06:28:13 PM
I suppose Jesus would be forgiving of people who succeeded in putting Trump in power. ("Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.") Nobody I know would be nearly that forgiving, including me. Things would get ugly in a Trump-run U.S.A.

Maybe a good time for Jesus to return, assuming he plans to?

Jesus endorsed Trump; disavowed Hillary...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2016, 04:51:57 AM

I'm sure you'd express the same benevolence if it had been Clinton...

Since we're here now with this as a reality not 24 hours later, I don't care. She'd be stupid to not use the loopholes her husband created.

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2016, 04:26:58 PM
What a shock.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

Not shocking at all. Most people like the Clintons and Trumps ilk do it, because they can. Because they themselves made the laws that way, for their little elite clubs advantage. Funny how rich and powerful people always stack the deck in their favor, win or lose.

Trump is one of the elite. Not one of us, "little people". No matter how many times he says he is. Nor how many times he panders to the "little people", hes still an insider of the elite class. He simply desires even more power and privilege than he already has. And is willing to say or do anything to get what he wants.   

Hes speaking to the feelings of a certain segment of Americans. Ratcheting up the fear factor on their hot button issues, such as illegals, skyrocketing violent crime, bad economy. Offering little in the way of facts. Or how to resolve what he proposes as problems America is facing. While some of the resolutions he does offer appeals to his base, on an emotional level. The reality and unintended consequences of implementing such feel good policies... might not work out as well as they sound, for any multitude of reasons.     

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 02, 2016, 04:39:31 PM
Yet the person we have mountains of evidence of wrong doing and incompetence, that doesn't count. Nor will any future bomb shells or evidence count.

"What's good is bad, what's bad is good.  You'll find out when you reach the top, you're on the bottom."  from Idiot Wind
An appropriate song to quote from when referring to VoteQuimby.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 02, 2016, 05:14:44 PM

Very unlikely a crime.  For the newspaper would very likely fall under 'fair use.'  For the leaker, although Trump doesn't hold any elected office, they could probably claim whistleblower protections.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2016, 06:00:44 PM

As if you don't already know what ass tastes like.  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on October 02, 2016, 07:00:43 PM
Trump is one of the elite. Not one of us, "little people". No matter how many times he says he is. Nor how many times he panders to the "little people", hes still an insider of the elite class. He simply desires even more power and privilege than he already has. And is willing to say or do anything to get what he wants.   

You have successfully described every politician of this century.  He is just more brash about it.  If you repeat something enough times, it becomes true- and Donald is a man of the people and for the people... Just another working stiff who wants what is best for the common man.  ::)

I dislike damn near every politician (and the Liberals in Canada make me ill.)  However, out of all of the members of the present house of commons, I believe that Robert Falcon-Ouellete may actually be there for the "right" reasons.  (It hurts to say- but I have not heard him speak where I did not believe he actually wants to help his community.)

I cannot think of a prime minister or president who was not there for their own selfish reasons in my lifetime.  Every one is there to enrich themselves, their friends, build power, ensure a comfortable "retirement" from "public service" by granting favours to the right people / companies.

I'm done.  I had really only meant to post "I agree with your assessment."  :)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 02, 2016, 07:35:04 PM
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/a-neuroscientist-explains-what-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/

Good article. Plenty of evidence for all of these theories right here on BellGab, especially this one:

"...some are likely intelligent people who know better, but are supporting Trump to be rebellious or to introduce chaos into the system. They may have such distaste for the establishment and Hillary Clinton that their vote for Trump is a symbolic middle finger directed at Washington."

The other point worth repeating is that for his supporters, Trump can do no wrong -- they'll support him no matter what -- which Trump himself is amazed by. In sum, no way that they can change their minds.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 02, 2016, 09:20:43 PM
Good article. Plenty of evidence for all of these theories right here on BellGab, especially this one:

"...some are likely intelligent people who know better, but are supporting Trump to be rebellious or to introduce chaos into the system. They may have such distaste for the establishment and Hillary Clinton that their vote for Trump is a symbolic middle finger directed at Washington."

The other point worth repeating is that for his supporters, Trump can do no wrong -- they'll support him no matter what -- which Trump himself is amazed by. In sum, no way that they can change their minds.

Hillary Clinton ~ Defeated by a cartoon frog.

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on October 02, 2016, 08:37:18 PM
You have successfully described every politician of this century.  He is just more brash about it.  If you repeat something enough times, it becomes true- and Donald is a man of the people and for the people... Just another working stiff who wants what is best for the common man.  ::)
I cannot think of a prime minister or president who was not there for their own selfish reasons in my lifetime.  Every one is there to enrich themselves, their friends, build power, ensure a comfortable "retirement" from "public service" by granting favours to the right people / companies.

I'm done.  I had really only meant to post "I agree with your assessment."  :)

Totally agree with your expanded assessment.

It doesn't matter what side the dime lands on, because it's not our dime.

Quote from: Catsmile on October 02, 2016, 09:45:16 PM
Totally agree with your expanded assessment.

It doesn't matter what side the dime lands on, because it's not our dime.

I only have wooden nickels.

aldousburbank

Quote from: rekcuf on October 02, 2016, 06:36:42 PM
Jesus endorsed Trump; disavowed Hillary...

Mohammed is with Hillary.