• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Donald Noory

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2016, 10:02:20 PM

You're right. Substance abuse or drinking leads to child welfare being called in. Is that why your wife left you? Poor guy.

chefist

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2016, 10:06:15 PM
You're right. Substance abuse or drinking leads to child welfare being called in. Is that why your wife left you? Poor guy.

Donald Noory

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2016, 10:09:34 PM

You don't have to put on a brave face. Tell us why your wife and daughter left you. You seem like such a great guy.

chefist

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2016, 10:12:10 PM
You don't have to put on a brave face. Tell us why your wife and daughter left you. You seem like such a great guy.

Donald Noory

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2016, 10:13:36 PM

Hey buddy, if you ever feel like putting a noose around your neck and standing on a block of ice, just remember all the internet friends you have. Oops, oh yeah, they balked at going to Vegas with you.

chefist

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2016, 10:16:04 PM
Hey buddy, if you ever feel like putting a noose around your neck and standing on a block of ice, just remember all the internet friends you have. Oops, oh yeah, they balked at going to Vegas with you.

Donald Noory

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2016, 10:17:50 PM

This one's called the "I'm the guy who gave Heather Wade money for a Times Square ad" weep. Bwahahaha.

chefist

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2016, 10:22:10 PM
This one's called the "I'm the guy who gave Heather Wade money for a Times Square ad" weep. Bwahahaha.

Donald Noory

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2016, 10:22:45 PM

This one's called the "Heather Wade still never paid me back" weep:

chefist

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2016, 10:24:36 PM
This one's called the "Heather Wade still never paid me back" weep:

Donald Noory

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2016, 10:26:10 PM

This one's called the "Heather Wade played me for a sucker" weep.

chefist

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2016, 10:28:05 PM
This one's called the "Heather Wade played me for a sucker" weep.

Donald Noory

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2016, 10:30:32 PM

Is that you after your wife kicked your ass and left you?

Quote from: analog kid on September 28, 2016, 06:17:22 PM
It seems obvious now, once I reread your post.  :D

And thank you too, analog kid. :) ;)

chefist

WOTR

Somebody is bucking for a thread derailment bonus from "correct the record". :D

WOTR

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2016, 09:11:11 PM
Douchebag von Fuckface and Thurston Shitbag the Third pose with Trump's daughter/date.

Looking at that picture I am having a tough time deciding which is the fuckface and which the shitbag.

WOTR

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 28, 2016, 05:00:55 PM
1.Many conservatives claim to believe in those things, but I've never seen all that many that are actually consistent.  Of course, 'limited government' 'adherence to the Constitution' and even 'fiscal restraint' are rather meaningless labels themselves.
The reason is because nobody wants their programs taken away.  The government should not be providing food stamps (as long as I am not on them.)  The government should not pave any roads in New York, Washington, Florida or Georgia (providing I live on the west coast.)

There are very few people who do not see the benefits they receive as being important while finding that programs they do not use are "waste."

Oh, and that does (to an extent) include me.  But at least I recognize it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 28, 2016, 09:17:32 PM

Oh, sure! Just cherry pick, why don't you? What about Trump Toupees?! They're huge, baby! HUGE!!!  ;D  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 29, 2016, 12:54:25 AM
The lefties are so nice and peaceful...

...and Trump didn't offer to pay for a thug's legal team if they assaulted a demonstrator? 

Lt.Uhura

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_lying

* The stories told tend toward presenting the liar favorably. The liar "decorates their own person" by telling stories that present them as the hero or the victim. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, as knowing or being related to many famous people, or as having great power, position, or wealth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fKmGoEL8M8

a condensed version-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1AM7H8FpTQ

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 29, 2016, 01:48:38 AM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_lying

* The stories told tend toward presenting the liar favorably. The liar "decorates their own person" by telling stories that present them as the hero or the victim. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, as knowing or being related to many famous people, or as having great power, position, or wealth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fKmGoEL8M8

a condensed version-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1AM7H8FpTQ

Fascinating to watch, no? You can't blame people for being spellbound by the non-stop, brazen lying and BSing.

The other phenomenon that's amazing to witness are people who clearly don't mind this kind of behavior very much. There's a huge quantitative and qualitative difference between Trump's lying and the lying Hillary is accused of (sometimes correctly), but many people don't get the difference.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 29, 2016, 02:56:26 AM
Fascinating to watch, no? You can't blame people for being spellbound by the non-stop, brazen lying and BSing.

The other phenomenon that's amazing to witness are people who clearly don't mind this kind of behavior very much. There's a huge quantitative and qualitative difference between Trump's lying and the lying Hillary is accused of (sometimes correctly), but many people don't get the difference.

Yes. Ironically Trump followers criticize Hillary for her "lying about the emails", and yet they'd choose to elect a pathological liar to the White House.  WTF? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 29, 2016, 03:17:57 AM
Yes. Ironically Trump followers criticize Hillary for her "lying about the emails", and yet they'd choose to elect a pathological liar to the White House.  WTF?

Yeah, you're probably right. There's nothing pathological about Hillary's lying....much. ::) ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2016, 04:14:52 AM
Yeah, you're probably right. There's nothing pathological about Hillary's lying....much. ::) ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Hmmm, but Clinton doesn't have public displays of fondling with her daughter the way Trump does with his. You're okay with him being doing that though? I'm pretty sure if Clinton had a son and did similar, you'd be over it like a rash.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on September 28, 2016, 04:10:43 PM
Oh how I wish that was true.  Richard Dawkins was not allowed to attend a scheduled conference because he simply retweeted a video that lampooned how there is a segment within feminism that seems very accommodating to Islamism. (fwiw I think moderate Islam is fine, I studied the five pillars and some of their other teachings, it's just when it gets to advocating sharia that I draw the line).
Yeah.  Sometimes people are way too sensitive.
I like the idea of moderate Islam, but doubt if there is such a thing.
I'll believe it when imams with congregations preach against certain Koran teachings, like telling people that leaving the religion deserves death, as well as ridiculing the religion or prophet.

I worked in NY, about 50 yrs ago, with a liberal Turkish person who got a law degree in France and was a Muslim.  When I queried him about the religion and why he still told folks he was a Muslim when he did not believe in or follow many of its precepts, he said he was afraid of leaving because people are killed for doing so.

I went to a community college symposium that was about comparative religions and inquired into the religion.  The speaker said to be very careful in joining because the penalty for leaving is death. 

I think 'moderate' Islam has to go through the reforms that Christianity and Judaism have before I'll be accepting of it.  They just must be able to formally deny parts of the Koran.  If Christians and Jews took the bible literally we'd be stoning our children for being disobedient.