• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2018, 02:14:52 PM
Even the word 'culture' brings on one of your mongoloid spasms.

You're poking the shit pile with a stick ....
In unison the angry flies react.
Things calm down ......

Repeat, at your leisure .....

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 10, 2018, 05:00:11 PM
The problem is not that you love him, but rather that you still believe in him.
Oh I see...so we have to cast the dreaded vote of no confidence to turn the rhetoric from the left off?

That's very fascist of you.

But that's what the whole proggie "you're either with us or agin us" platform is about - CONFORMITY!

In two words - FUCK THAT!

Got it?

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2018, 05:03:17 PM
And what do you believe in? Globalism?!  :D

Get back in your trailer park, single client! >:(

Oh yes, globalism has worked out so well in the EU now hasn't it?

I mean who doesn't want Yurop flipped over into a new caliphate by Muzzies that breed like rats...

It's not the "Black Plague" this time around, it's the clit chopping, head bagging, scorpion race pestilence.

Mmm hmm!

:o

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 10, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
You're poking the shit pile with a stick ....
In unison the angry flies react.
Things calm down ......

Repeat, at your leisure .....

You're weak and ineffectual, just like your gutless PM.

:(

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 10, 2018, 04:45:39 PM
Ace of schlubs claims to know the world. The sad reality...he doesn’t know his ass from his elbow.
The gab chuckles.

Metron2267 knows your ass very well ....
Into it to the elbow .....

The world chuckles .....

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 10, 2018, 05:13:13 PM
Metron2267 knows your ass very well ....
Into it to the elbow .....

The world chuckles .....

At slithering homophobes like you...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 10, 2018, 02:08:37 PM
Know what?

That you came to live in a nation you seem to loathe...

On the contrary.. Again, you assume too much.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 10, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

I'm cool with another war with Canada. Fuck those guys and their adorable little horses.

Looks like a Masonic handshake to me Mike, watchasay?  :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2018, 05:36:17 PM
On the contrary.. Again, you assume too much.  ::)

Not at all, your hyperbolic political rhetoric is revealing...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 10, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
Oh I see...so we have to cast the dreaded vote of no confidence to turn the rhetoric from the left off?

That's very fascist of you.

But that's what the whole proggie "you're either with us or agin us" platform is about - CONFORMITY!

In two words - FUCK THAT!

Got it?

That's pretty much your boy's philosophy with a subtle twist: "You're either with me, devoted to me, don't question me (Thanks to Stephen Miller for that one) or you're my enemy"

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Not everything is a conspiracy you know.

???

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/25/trump-v-macron-french-president-appears-to-win-latest-handshake-battle

The awkwardness may stem from Trump’s tacit support of Macron’s rival Marine Le Pen during the French election. In April, while he claimed he wasn’t “explicitly endorsing” Le Pen, he told the Associated Press she was the “strongest on borders, and she’s the strongest on what’s been going on in France”.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

That's pretty much your boy's philosophy with a subtle twist: "You're either with me, devoted to me, don't question me (Thanks to Stephen Miller for that one) or you're my enemy"

I don't have a "boy", pud puller.

And I always make my own calls regardless of whose in office.

But of course you'd invoke Trump to legitimize your own shabby fascism, that's what craven hypocrites like you and the proggie left always do.

Cunt. >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 10, 2018, 05:39:43 PM
Not at all, your hyperbolic political rhetoric is revealing...

I know that most Americans don't support Trump. Of the Americans I know well, 99% don't. And those who don't have almost all seen military service at one time or another, one is a retired police chief in Stockton. I think I'm on pretty safe ground as far as your idle and idiotic threats are concerned..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 10, 2018, 05:42:35 PM
Not everything is a conspiracy you know.

???

Oh you and Jackstar won't be friends if you take that attitude...Who killed JFK?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 10, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

But of course you'd invoke Trump to legitimize your own shabby fascism, that's what craven hypocrites like you and the proggie left always do.

I would? You have no idea how drunk I'll get when he dies, hopefully alone and consumed in his own loathing.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

I would?

You just did, can you ever be honest, ever?

QuoteYou have no idea how drunk I'll get when he dies, hopefully alone and consumed in his own loathing.

Ok you can be honest - sot honesty but still honesty...

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2018, 05:45:55 PM
I know that most Americans don't support Trump. Of the Americans I know well, 99% don't. And those who don't have almost all seen military service at one time or another, one is a retired police chief in Stockton. I think I'm on pretty safe ground as far as your idle and idiotic threats are concerned..
A very scientific poll.
Frankly I think many polls are questionable and manipulated for results, some consciously and some inadvertently, by bad methodology and human psychology. (For example relying on annoying robocalls, calling only landlines, using clearly biased "news" agencies to conduct, people lying, most don't/won't participate, etc.) But taking one agency Trump polls higher than Obama at certain times in their Presidency, and this is despite, or maybe helped by(?,) that a very high percentage of Hollywood and the media industry is expressly anti-Trump in their programming and 'reporting.'

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

Speaking of Canada, this is weird but not surprising. We've accepted that politicians use makeup for some years, and we know how he likes to play 'dress up,' so why not fake eyelashes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crugTGn1m28

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

Oh you and Jackstar won't be friends if you take that attitude...Who killed JFK?

A person(s) with a firearm?

Well, again, you live in a city populated by a bunch of bureaucrats and others who are employed providing goods and services for them.  Shocking in a state run like a banana republic, everyone in the capital professes obeisance to the ''progressive'' fascist party of big government.

Also, being an ex police chief is not as impressive as you think it is.  Most of them rose through the ranks playing politics, not out in the community policing it.  Their backgrounds are in records, HR, community liaison, spokesman, traffic control, parking, etc - these Democrat run cities aren't going to put a real policeman in charge of the department.  Which is why the police departments around the country are as poory run as the rest of the various city agencies.

Let me guess:  he's 48, retired, and pulling down $300k per year for life from his ''pension''?

Dr. MD MD

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Little hands ...... ;D

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 10, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

Triggered  ;D ;D ;D

I know that most Americans don't support Trump. Of the Americans I know well, 99% don't. And those who don't have almost all seen military service at one time or another...

So you know 100 Americans, and 1 of them supports Trump?  Or you know 200, and 2 support him?  300 and 3?  And just who is this (these?) rat fucker(s), daring to go against the grain?

Of those 100, 200, 300 or whatever the number is, almost all were in the military service?  Would that be 85 out of the 100, 90 out of the 100?  95?

Whatever the answers are, you have to admit these are very unusual statistics for the mid-size average American town you claim Sacto to be.  Makes me wonder how on earth Trump managed to get elected with half the vote of these same average Americans.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2018, 08:04:16 PM
supports Trump?

What does this even mean? 'Support,' like, what, a cash contribution? Volunteering time? Writing him fan mail?

Continually framing modern society into "for or against" is literally the oldest trope in the book. Half of you here should be ashamed, and then shot.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 11, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

What does this even mean?...

You'll note I was using the same terminology Put used in questioning his claim

But to answer you question, people sometimes use terms as shorthand, rather than writing a paragraph explaining every nuance every time.  I think most people can usually figure out what is meant from context.

Jackstar

I'll be clear--I don't hold you responsible for failures of thought that have spread widely throughout society

yet

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2018, 08:04:16 PM
So you know 100 Americans, and 1 of them supports Trump?  Or you know 200, and 2 support him?  300 and 3?  And just who is this (these?) rat fucker(s), daring to go against the grain?

Of those 100, 200, 300 or whatever the number is, almost all were in the military service?  Would that be 85 out of the 100, 90 out of the 100?  95?

Whatever the answers are, you have to admit these are very unusual statistics for the mid-size average American town you claim Sacto to be.  Makes me wonder how on earth Trump managed to get elected with half the vote of these same average Americans.
Some people say Russia hacked the votes.  I haven't met one supporter. But, I'm not in a wealthy area.

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on June 11, 2018, 12:57:14 AM
Some people say Russia hacked the votes.

The breadth of your knowledge base never ceases to amaze.