• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jason 'The Horse'

Started by nowitall, June 20, 2009, 09:58:59 PM

exC2Cfan

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had the same reaction. When I saw the topic of this show, I thought they have to be kidding. I'm going to spend several hours of my life listening to something this ridiculous? No way.

slipstream

I like the line about "coming out of the corral"  kinda funny

Quote from: slipstream on June 26, 2009, 11:24:56 PM
I like the line about "coming out of the corral"  kinda funny

LOL. I must have missed that one.

toxicmop

This Saturday on Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett:
Jason is a human who believes he is really a horse who is living in a human body. Born in 1966, he was the youngest of six children. In 1976, he and his parents moved to the mountains of northern Georgia. After his father died in 1985, Jason and his mother moved to Miami. After she died in 1997, he moved to Alaska. Jason has worked with a local shamanic practitioner who has relayed messages from the spirits of his equine people to him. He has contacted them directly as well, but he found it very difficult. They also contacted Jason unexpectedly on one occasion--they literally "broke in" on his thoughts. 

Has this idiot ever been on before?

Stevenqbosell

I vaguely remember him doing something like this a few years ago... I believe it was on "otherkins"

haloedorchid

Quote from: toxicmop on December 17, 2010, 01:52:46 AM
This Saturday on Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett:
Jason is a human who believes he is really a horse who is living in a human body. Born in 1966, he was the youngest of six children. In 1976, he and his parents moved to the mountains of northern Georgia. After his father died in 1985, Jason and his mother moved to Miami. After she died in 1997, he moved to Alaska. Jason has worked with a local shamanic practitioner who has relayed messages from the spirits of his equine people to him. He has contacted them directly as well, but he found it very difficult. They also contacted Jason unexpectedly on one occasion--they literally "broke in" on his thoughts. 

Has this idiot ever been on before?

Yes, and it was the dumbest show ever. I was hoping he would never make an appearance on the show again.

MV/Liberace!

i believe i saw jason in a video starring two gentlemen in a barn in washington state.

Bosco

I understand Jason is hung like a human.

DrKnife

I looked this shit up and I was like you have got to be kidding me.  I am going to boycott C2C for a little while....

HAL 9000

Quote from: Bosco on December 18, 2010, 11:22:02 PMI understand Jason is hung like a human.

I'll have to admit, that was pretty funny.

Ian Punnett - you have REALLY disappointed here - unless some whack-job producer forced you into this, just because "Mr. Ed" is perhaps your most talked/asked about guest, does not make him eligible for another appearance. You ARE smarter than this - I know it... but if it was YOU that made this decision to bring him back, then shame on you.

I'd just as soon hear a whole "open-line" show on religious questions - at least you make me think - or hear things in a different perspective than I may have heard from any number of pastors, whether I agree with you or not. I do find those questions of interest - but NOT Jason, the horse in a man, hung like a human.

Sorry Charlie... streaming is off tonight

KnyeGuy

ALright, just stating the obvious, but how f**king lame. It's crap like this that makes me glad that MV's "ART Bell" continuous stream exists.

F**k Coast To Coast am...

I think Ian needs to have that Luciferian Remote viewer on (or Steve Quayle again).

It's such a shame that C2C is doomed to suffer ever increasing 'suckage' as the days pass.

<edit>
It was hilarious when a caller asked if he could address his question in Jason's native language, and then gave off a loud horse whinny ---lmao
Ian didn't even crack a chuckle at that....gimme a break.

toxicmop

I missed this last night.

Any place I can download coast episodes or stream them? For free I mean.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: toxicmop on December 19, 2010, 11:45:12 PM
I missed this last night.

Any place I can download coast episodes or stream them? For free I mean.
demonoid.me

if you need an invitation code, let me know.

Stevenqbosell

I Think this open line clip from that show pretty much sums it up

[attachment deleted by admin]

James G.

I submitted an email to Fox-Sports Radio's Petros And Money Show informing them of this person. Why? The program does its themed "I'm A Horse Monday," so I couldn't think of a better guest.

It would be great to have him on that program! Ha!

haloedorchid

Oh my God, that would be hilarious.

James G.

Quote from: haloedorchid on March 27, 2011, 07:39:42 PM
Oh my God, that would be hilarious.

In a word: Agreed.

I'm sure "Jason The Horse" is aware that believing you're a horse, and publicizing that, leaves room for fair comment and criticism. And a degree of ribbing. Which I'm sure he'd get on Petros And Money. I won't see that as being "out of bounds." Think about it.

Now, I do believe in degrees of reincarnation, but this guy really pushes the envelope.

When Jason was describing his sexual attraction to horses to Mr. Ian Punnett last year...

...this line came to mind, the brainchild of writer Mr. Woody Allen in his film Love And Death:

"But he that fools around with barnyard animals...has got to be watched."

Or, as I feel Petros would ask under such circumstances: "Where are you going with this?" Ha!