• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Everyone remove your funny bones

Started by Frys Girl, June 11, 2009, 08:16:37 AM

Frys Girl

Knock knock jokes and "why did the chicken cross the road?" only!

Letterman - Dave Discusses Sarah Palin

I started howling right at the beginning when , as soon as I read "Dave discusses Sarah Palin", Dave started of the segment with "Speaking of stupid human tricks.....".  I burst out laughing in the middle of class.

Frys Girl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 11, 2009, 09:28:01 AM
I started howling right at the beginning when , as soon as I read "Dave discusses Sarah Palin", Dave started of the segment with "Speaking of stupid human tricks.....".  I burst out laughing in the middle of class.
Dude, he's a genius.

Imagine Dave making a joke about Obama's daughters getting molested by Alex Rodriguez.

...Yeah, that'd never happen. Ah, leftist tolerance and ideology. Such great, caring people they are. We all know, the right is the truly hateful party - and Dave is willing to prove it! ;:)

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 11, 2009, 10:47:39 AM
Imagine Dave making a joke about Obama's daughters getting molested by Alex Rodriguez.

...Yeah, that'd never happen. Ah, leftist tolerance and ideology. Such great, caring people they are. We all know, the right is the truly hateful party - and Dave is willing to prove it! ;:)
Neither of Obama's daughters didn't get knocked up. If they had, they'd finally have something to make fun of the guy for other than god damn teleprompters.

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 11, 2009, 10:48:29 AM
Neither of Obama's daughters didn't get knocked up. If they had, they'd finally have something to make fun of the guy for other than god damn teleprompters.

True, but what I'm basically saying is - it's no secret Dave is an ultra leftist.

And there's no doubt that Obama should be made fun of because of his marriage to teleprompters. Around our home we call him our "Fearless Reader". No wonder he and Sarkozy had such an awkward exchange. There weren't any teleprompters at their "play date".  :D

EvB

QuoteNeither of Obama's daughters didn't get knocked up. If they had, they'd finally have something to make fun of the guy for other than god damn teleprompters.

Okay - that's creeping me out a bit - and if anything Letterman said was at all sincere he'd NEVER go there, no matter who was involved.  The Obama girls are LITTLE GIRLS.  Though it's likely that Malia will show signs of puberty while her Dad is still in the Whitehouse, noting obvious to the general public has happened yet. 

All that aside - loved the vid!  Thanks for sharing.

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on June 11, 2009, 12:45:46 PM
Okay - that's creeping me out a bit - and if anything Letterman said was at all sincere he'd NEVER go there, no matter who was involved.  The Obama girls are LITTLE GIRLS.  Though it's likely that Malia will show signs of puberty while her Dad is still in the Whitehouse, noting obvious to the general public has happened yet. 

All that aside - loved the vid!  Thanks for sharing.
I mentioned this because the Bush twins took after their daddy - they loved the happy bottle.

Everyone made fun of them for partying and flirting. So what? Chelsea was mocked for her awful puberty. She has improved. We live in a low, sexualized culture. Sarah Palin KNOWS what she's doing when she wears red stillettos. Someone called it the slutty flight attendant look and he's right! Have you seen the virgin flight attendants, that's exactly how they dress.

I know the Obama girls are practically babies. Point is, when you're in the public, it's all on the line.

Plus, if the Obama girls get knocked up and become single mothers, then I'm sure they will be fair game.

The reason he made fun of Sarah Palin is because she is a dumb shit with a Gillooly-ish husband and a daughter with whorish tendencies (Bristol).  Come on PKA, Sarah Palin was a joke dude.  Everything about her was and is a joke man. Almost EVEYTHING in the Republic Party is better than Sarah Palin.  I'd say she's neck and neck with Mark Foley.  As a republican you should hate Sarah Palin.  She is the icon of desperation.

And dude, dissing Obama because he reads from teleprompters?  EVERY politician on TV reads from teleprompters.  And at least he can read them eloquently.

Frys Girl

Thank you!! Ill take a kay bailey or mitt over that brain dead twit any day. If she wasnt cute, shed be nothing. Evb has lived with romney gov right? Wonder what her take is.

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 11, 2009, 10:03:46 PM
Thank you!! Ill take a kay bailey or mitt over that brain dead twit any day. If she wasnt cute, shed be nothing. Evb has lived with romney gov right? Wonder what her take is.

Okay. For the record, unless you are hard-up for snatch, Palin isn't hot.  Unless you are thinking about pounding her in the ass doggy-ways.  Then I'll allow it.  As is, I'd give her a 6 on the milf chart, and that's generous.

I'll admit that she's hot compared to Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama, but those two are fucking brutal.

EvB

Quotea daughter with whorish tendencies (Bristol).

Oh man - that's HARSH!  She's a kid who fucked up and got knocked up.  that makes her a whore?  Geeeze - please tell me there is more to your reasoning than that.

QuoteEvb has lived with romney gov right? Wonder what her take is.

That life with him in charge was not as awful as you'd imagine given his background and rep.  (Mormon, uber-businessman - and not in that "free market rules" kinda way - and so on) But there is something damned cold about that man that goes with my idea of "uber-bsiness"  In fact, I had a feeling we'd somehow hired a CEO with a background in downsizing and efficiency expertize rather than elected a governor.

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 11, 2009, 09:42:35 PM
Plus, if the Obama girls get knocked up and become single mothers, then I'm sure they will be fair game.

The reason he made fun of Sarah Palin is because she is a dumb shit with a Gillooly-ish husband and a daughter with whorish tendencies (Bristol).  Come on PKA, Sarah Palin was a joke dude.  Everything about her was and is a joke man. Almost EVEYTHING in the Republic Party is better than Sarah Palin.  I'd say she's neck and neck with Mark Foley.  As a republican you should hate Sarah Palin.  She is the icon of desperation.

And dude, dissing Obama because he reads from teleprompters?  EVERY politician on TV reads from teleprompters.  And at least he can read them eloquently.

Well Phan...you reason well...but you insult me, sir. And I will not stand for it!

*e-slap*!

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on June 11, 2009, 11:43:21 PM
Oh man - that's HARSH!  She's a kid who fucked up and got knocked up.  that makes her a whore?  Geeeze - please tell me there is more to your reasoning than that.

That life with him in charge was not as awful as you'd imagine given his background and rep.  (Mormon, uber-businessman - and not in that "free market rules" kinda way - and so on) But there is something damned cold about that man that goes with my idea of "uber-bsiness"  In fact, I had a feeling we'd somehow hired a CEO with a background in downsizing and efficiency expertize rather than elected a governor.
Bristol "stole" her best friend's boyfriend and then got knocked up by him. Sounds like karma to me. A heavy dose at a young age maybe.
Sarah Palin just sucks. I heard a clip of her during the election where she was in studio with a Rush wannabe in Alaska and laughed at a woman who had helped her previously and was also sick with cancer. The host was a typical right wing radio douche.

She also came here to dc and went on a show with a giant anus named Chris Plante who is no longer on the radio. She proved in that interview that she did not know what the first amendment was when she said "the press is restricting my first amendment." Doh!

Regarding Romney, I can understand. Makes sense. Usually these R's just want to have "small government" for the sake of it. Reagan even failed at it. Same with taxes. Politics suck.

Frys Girl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 11, 2009, 10:10:19 PM
Okay. For the record, unless you are hard-up for snatch, Palin isn't hot.  Unless you are thinking about pounding her in the ass doggy-ways.  Then I'll allow it.  As is, I'd give her a 6 on the milf chart, and that's generous.

I'll admit that she's hot compared to Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama, but those two are fucking brutal.
She's hot compared to Hillary. That's it.

By the way, isn't it funny that it's "statutory rape" when a Puerto Rican big bad ass is involved in the sex joke, but it's just "teenage error" when it's Levi sexing it up on the north slope? If I saw my governor at a Lakers game for photo ops, I'd be pretty pissed, unless he was refusing his paycheck :)

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 12, 2009, 12:31:11 AM

Would a coward do this?!.......

Bai! xD

Oh man, I love that guy.

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 12, 2009, 09:12:19 AM
Would a coward do this?!.......

Bai! xD

Oh man, I love that guy.

Yeah, snake's wicked.

Quote from: EvB on June 11, 2009, 11:43:21 PM

Nope.  You misquoted me.  I said whorish tendencies. She just birthed the evidence.   This alone may not be enough to reason to some (although it is).  But throw in the factor of questionable parentage, and I'm pretty confident with this hypothesis.